BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amy S.
West Monroe, LA
Dove is one of my go to body washes. I like that it has a mild scent and that I can use it on my sensitive skin. It's thick and creamy which makes it last a long time!
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Love the body wash it's so amazing it doesn't cost a whole lot and your skin comes out looking amazing. After a couple of times using it you feel a difference in your skin of how smooth it is
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
This product has great scents and make my skin feel soft but I have to have soap suds when washing my body. I tend to use a lot more of this soap in each lather since it doesn't sud very well.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love the dove body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft and so smooth. I never have dry skin after using this. It smells great too. This moisturizes my skin so well.
Wendi S.
millville, NJ
I love Dove!!! I use this body wash and my skin responds well to it. I'm impressed with how little residue it leaves and how soft my skin becomes when using this soep. I will use this forever!
vickie n.
Tucson, AZ
I have very dry skin and use a very thick moisturizer. I really like this body wash because it doesn't leave a weird texture to my skin like soap does. It smells very good and not too strong!
Mallory E.
Bowman, ND
I love Dove body wash it is my all time favorite!! It works great and has really improved my skin dramatically it is much softer and more moisturized. If you haven't tried it yet, you have to!
Jenna B.
Crisfield, MD
This is the only body wash ill use, probably, for the rest of my life! It's very good for sensitive skin, and makes you look good, and feel super clean and soft! It also smells really good!
Angela M.
I have eczema, so I require a good moisturizer. My doctor actually recommended I use this, and it has worked well for me. It keeps my legs and arms moisturized and helps prevent any flare ups.
michelle w.
San Jose, CA
I really like this body wash smell, it smells good but not super strong that cause you headache. This product I think is a good value is pretty cheap and you can use it for a long time.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.