BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kristen C.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this stuff! It definitely gives me that clean feeling, all while keeping my skin soft and free from breakouts. It's a great price, and I love to take it on trips.
Ting Z.
This soap smells awesome! I have been using it for 5 years and I have never had a problem with it. There is only one slight problem though, it's the fact that if your body is too wet, the soap may slip right off of you. Besides that, Dove is wonderful and smells amazing
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
Like the bar soap, I love the dove body wash! It smells soooo good. If clean was supposed to smell like something I think it would be this body wash! I always smell so darn good when I use this! It also leaves my skin soo silky soft!
Angell G.
Moore, SC
This is the perfect body wash for someone with sensitive skin like myself. It has a nice clean scent that not too powerful and it doesn't leave my skin irritated at all.
valerie s.
Grundy, VA
I have been using this for about 6 months now and my skin is amazing, I got it from Walmart and it was not that pricey. It has a great lather and gentle on my skin and smells great. It's my favorite product to use in the winter months to leave my skin feeling soft.
Regina L.
El Monte, CA
Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash does what it says it does. It cleans leaving my skin feel soft and smooth. I find that the texture resembles that of a lotion, but a little goes a long way with a loofa! It smells great too!
Monica R.
Stockton, CA
I have relatively dry skin and while it does help a bit it isnt the be all and all. I still use it and have for months but don't think Its going to fix all your problems
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth after only one use. It also smells amazing. It's also long lasting since the amount of product in the bottle is very generous and a few drops are enough for each use.
Valeria M.
Orlando, FL
Really love this line and i find that the pomegranate scent is very refreshing. dove is a very dependable line and i also feel that this body wash feels nice on the skin. i don't even use shaving cream when i shave my legs i just use a little bit of the body wash.
Casey V.
princeton, WV
I had ti switch to dove for personal reasons via doctors orders. I love fragrant smells which this one does not have, but that is out of my range now. After a few weeks of use it helped my skin hold more moisture, although it takes some work to get it to lather up and stay soapy.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.