BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

honey b.
Staten Island, NY
Dove is a great brand. I use dove mainly in the winter because my skin tends to become very dry and dove helps with that especially the deep moisture body wash. Feels as if you don't have to use lotion after
Sheena  R.
Denver, CO
This product is nice. Leaves skin feeling soft and clean. Sometimes it makes me wonder if I got it all off just from how soft my skin feels. The only negative I have is the price. But I guess you can assume that is the reason it works so well.
Joni N.
Dove is the best body wash I have ever used. It makes my dry skin so soft and smooth, I almost don't need lotion. My daughter has eczema and it does not bother her at all and usually she can only use Aveeno.
Carina S.
Chester, VA
This is a amazing body wash that just smells heavenly. It is also very moisturizing and feels really nice on your skin even after the shower. It is so moisturizing that you might not need to apply lotion/moisturizer to your skin afterwards.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Love this Dove body wash, it is great for the summer to add a bit of a cool sensation that is refreshing during the hotter months. Moisturizes the skin, doesn't feel weird after getting out of the shower either - no residue or filmy feeling.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
I only use Dove bar soaps but I decided to try this product out. I personally didn't like the scent. My roommate mentioned that I should try the cucumber one it smells better. but over all it does the job.
Stephanie R.
Simi Valley, CA
This bodywash doesn't dry my skin out like so many do. It lathers up really nicely and a little goes a long way. It is available at most markets and drugstores, I purchased mine at Vons. I use it daily and would definitely recommend it!
Nina D.
S Chesterfld, VA
Great price, worth every penny. Leaves your skin sooo smooth and soft. Awesome scents also. The quanity is just right too, not like cheap brands that you must use a handful to shower with. It lasts awhile.
Joane L.
Springfield, NJ
I love Dove products! Less than a week using this product and I already feel my skin softer and hydrated! The scent is light and gracious. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone!
Jocelyn D.
I liked this body wash, but it did leave my skin feeling a little filmy, which has always been my problem with Dove soaps. It also did not help keep my legs hydrated after shaving. I guess I will be sticking with my $1.79 CVS-brand body wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.