BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Veronica H.
Union, IL
I have been using dove for years. Sometimes I try out new brands, but I always come back to dove - nothing keeps me feeling clean and moisturized like dove does. It is just simply the best.
Tara S.
Dalton, GA
Dove deep moisture body wash is amazing! The formula is super thick and creamy and creates the most luxurious foam. You can actually feel your skin getting softer and smoothr as you use it!
Julieann E.
I had this product a while back I not a fan of it I think it way to thick for my personal use in I have dry skin every time I get out the shower I just feel like I have body wash still on me.
vickie n.
Tucson, AZ
I have very dry skin and use a very thick moisturizer. I really like this body wash because it doesn't leave a weird texture to my skin like soap does. It smells very good and not too strong!
patty a.
I love this stuff. It smells great and it even has those little blue things inside to help exfoliate. It's great. I love finding these in a two-pack because I know I will definitely be using it.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Love the body wash it's so amazing it doesn't cost a whole lot and your skin comes out looking amazing. After a couple of times using it you feel a difference in your skin of how smooth it is
Amy S.
West Monroe, LA
Dove is one of my go to body washes. I like that it has a mild scent and that I can use it on my sensitive skin. It's thick and creamy which makes it last a long time!
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
As far as soap products go for the body, Dove is the ONLY brand I use. Their products are never harsh nor heavy. They also never leave a film of any kind like so many other soap products do.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
This product has great scents and make my skin feel soft but I have to have soap suds when washing my body. I tend to use a lot more of this soap in each lather since it doesn't sud very well.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love the dove body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft and so smooth. I never have dry skin after using this. It smells great too. This moisturizes my skin so well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.