BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Terri T.
Kent, WA
This is the best body wash. The PH is so gentle to my skin! I use it daily whenever I stock up on it. I would recommend it to all my friends. Pros - it does not leave a greasy film. It is gentle to my skin. I feel silky smooth after I use it. I feel clean and fresh too!
Carissa P.
Westminster, MD
This is just simply a clean and refreshing body wash. It does what it says it will do! It cleans, it adds moisture. What more could you ask for?! Great value for the price and the bottle lasts long enough to use it as often as you want! Two showers a day anyone? Perfect!
Jacquelyn B.
Worked as promised. My skin was definitely more soft after using this product I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin and it smells really clean and the smell lasts a good portion of the day.
Colleen U.
THE BEST -- leaves your body feeling so refreshed and smelling the best. In love with the product. The smell is amazing and lasts well after your shower. Absolutely would recommend. If you're looking for a body wash, this is the one.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't use body wash often, because i have extremely sensitive skin and mostly oily. But when I feel like something different than plain unscented soap, I sue this. Very subtle and great scent which doesn't bother my skin too much.
Isabella W.
Andover, KS
I hate this dove product because it makes my skin dry. It's no fun to use because all the commercials say it moisterizes our skin but at the end of the day we're itching until the gods come the next day. It's terrible and they need to fix it. Maybe they need some guidance
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this body wash for a few months now and have been very happy with it. I enjoy the scent and it lasts all day. I was able to find it for a god price at Boxed.
Kaitlin A.
San Bruno, CA
This is my go-to for my husband and I. We love that it doesn't have any added color or scents so it works well with his sensitive skin. I love that I'm so soft after my showers. It's a win-win!
marci G.
Hurtsboro, AL
I am not a fan. I love love love dove deodorant, but this soap seems to "sit" on top of my skin and leaves me feeling like I'm covered in soap scum even after rinsing. It does not leave me feeling clean, even after scrubbing.
Erica J.
Grand Prairie, TX
I really like this product. It might be a little pricey, but you get what you paid for in the end. It makes you smell good . When you get out the shower it leaves your skin very soft and smooth.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.