BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kalenna R.
I have severe eczema and this is 1 of the ONLY body washes that help my skin stay soft. It's light & smooth, doesn't leave a residue on my skin after I wash it off. Makes me just feel nice. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
I've used Dove bar soaps since childhood, and this product is not a disappointment. I wasn't crazy about the smell. After use, my skin felt fantastic. I have extremely sensitive skin and this didn't make me break out. It was very nice.
Ashley P.
Las Vegas, NV
This Body wash is perfect for those who hate having soap scum in their bodies after. It doesn't leave that feeling of lotion on your skin but doesn't leave it dry either. Dove body washes do the trick!
Tara B.
Great product! Great for sensitive skin. I would even use this on my little one when she would shower with me. Can purchase anywhere-Walmart, food lion, target, etc. Affordable price I believe it was $2-3. Would purchase again & recommend!
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
I love this soap!!! I think it smells even better than the bar and cleans just the same! I would definitely recommend all Dove products because they are always such great quality and very affordable.
Mallory B.
Grenada, MS
With even sensitive skin, this body wash works miracles and doesn't irritate! I love the feel of the body wash and the moisture it gives my skin. It really hydrates and lasts all day! Highly recommend!
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
I've tried a million different brands of body wash and I come back to Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash every single time. It leaves my skin soft and clean and the smell is fresh without being overpowering.
Michelle S.
This is the only thing I can use for my dry sling during the winter that actually works. This stuff is amazing and is not pricey at all! I try to keep a bottle or two on hand because I use it every day
Amanda D.
Mooresville, NC
When I travel it's important that I still keep my skin fresh. So this travel size body wash for my sensitive skin is perfect. It can be long-lasting it just depends how well you portion it out. Even if you don't use a lot you still get clean. I would recommend it to someone.
Kristina M.
Ravenden, AR
My favorite body wash this is the only one i think that smalls good. It definitely moisturizes it makes my skin so soft. I get dry skin and rashes in the summer and this is the only thing that helps.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.