BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amy H.
I've been using the Dove body wash since forever (well, since my mom got it in Costco in the bulk pack). It moisturizes very well and it keeps my skin hydrated the whole day. No more lizard skin!
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
This body wash is heavenly! It moisturizes your skin very well and it smells so good. This body wash is more expensive than some of the other brands, but I think it is definitely worth the price.
Fran P.
Auburn, GA
Love this product!!! I have very dry skin, and was skeptic at first if this product worked like it said it would. From my experience it worked very well, it made my skin moisturized and soft!!
Ashley B.
I love this Dove body wash! It is definitely one of my favorites. I've tried all different brands throughout the years and always come back to Dove! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth!
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I just recently tried this and I have to say I really really like the dove line. The body washed left me feeling clean and moisturized and it smelled great as well. what more could you ask for.
Laetitia B.
Jackson, MI
Love Dove Deep Moisturizing Nourishing Body Wash, especially during the cold winter months when my skin is the driest. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It's also at a great price point!!

Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
By far my favorite thing about this body wash is the smell. I dislike a lot of smells and am quite sensitive to them and I honestly could tell you what the smell is, but it's divine. When lathering and washing yourself it smells so amazing I find myself taking big deep breaths. However, the smell doesn't stick around forever, but changes to the classic, slightly creamy, soapy Dove smell, which might seem like a negative...but for me it's a positive! I like to smell clean and fresh after washing, rather than perfumed and this body wash does just that. My husband complimented me immediately hehe.
Monse D.
Joliet, IL
Great smells, leaves my skin moisturized and feeling amazing. My absolute favorite. Haven't found one better! Everything else leaves my skin dry no matter how much moisturizer it claims to have.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I always enjoy using this product. It works great and leaves my skin feeling extra smooth. The smell isn't overpowering like some other brands of body creams and washes. It's nice and light.
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was always a bar soap only person but I decided to try only doves body wash and instantly fell in love your skin is so soft and silky so now I alternate bar and body wash
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.