BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kristelle V.
Norwood, MA
Made my skin really super soft. Normally when I use bar soap, after I am done scrubbing myself I can already feel the tightness. With Dove, no tightness what so
ever. Its great.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
This is my favorite body wash mostly because of the scent. i feel lie it doesn't just wash away with the water. it really stays on your skin. also, it doesn't dry out my skin and i literally feel squeaky clean!
Katherine P.
Loveland , CO
I live in Colorado, with how the weather is so unpredictable my skin is the one that takes the toll. I love Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash in a hot shower. I get out and my skin is soft and moisturized! A must use product for the winter.
Erin N.
So I got a sample of this with my dove body wash purchase and I personally love it! The smell is nice and clean along with the beads in the actual wash that give that extra moisturizing touch. I wold def buy it next time I'm due for body wash!
Taylor S.
Boardman, OH
Dove makes such wonderful products. This body wash is so silky smooth and gentle on the skin. I typically go for a fun smelling scrub, but every once in awhile, you have to give your skin that special treatment and this stuff is perfect for that.
April F.
Princeton, KY
I have used many different brands body wash and this one is the best, hands down. I have very dry elbows. I can use lotion on them and it doesn't seem to help. When I use this body wash, I don't have to use lotion and my elbows are smooth and soft. An excellent product. Really does what it says.
Rodlene B.
Love love love this product. If you have sensitive skin this is the soap for you. It leaves my skin feeling fully moisturizer and clean. My skin is much softer than it's ever been. Great for the whole family.
Donisha B.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love Dove products period but this body wash takes the cake. It leaves my skin soft and feeling Great after every use! It also smells amazing. Its very rich and doesn't take much to get a lather.
Caitlyn M.
This stuff makes my skin feel so smooth and it smells good. I normally use this in the fall and winter. And then in the summer use some of my bath and body shower gels. But I also use it in the summer too. It's a really good product all year long
alby  y.
Spring, TX
Ugh i got the double at Sams club, i smell amazing and clean while i wash! I feel clean but not striped away from my natural oils! love this stuff!!! You will feel moisturized, which is good in the long run.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.