BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Regina L.
El Monte, CA
Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash does what it says it does. It cleans leaving my skin feel soft and smooth. I find that the texture resembles that of a lotion, but a little goes a long way with a loofa! It smells great too!
Hannah M.
Dove body wash is where it's at. It smells amazing (doesn't matter which scent you pick, it's going to be good), it lathers and lasts, makes your skin feel like silk (who doesn't want that?!), and DOVE is sending out the right message about beauty. What's not to love?!
Sherry B.
Huntsville
Here it is cold outside and my skin is dry and itchy. I started using this product about a week ago and I can really feel the difference. Soft and moisturized with a mild scent. I put this on just after my shower and it goes on smoothly. I will be buying this again.
Casey V.
princeton, WV
I had ti switch to dove for personal reasons via doctors orders. I love fragrant smells which this one does not have, but that is out of my range now. After a few weeks of use it helped my skin hold more moisture, although it takes some work to get it to lather up and stay soapy.
Erica J.
Grand Prairie, TX
I really like this product. It might be a little pricey, but you get what you paid for in the end. It makes you smell good . When you get out the shower it leaves your skin very soft and smooth.
Shena G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Dove is the best body wash ever!! My skin loves it. It leaves my skin very soft and full of moisture. I love that it's gentle enough to use on my daughter also. She also has dry skin. It is kind of expensive. That's the only con.
Tammy A.
Vienna , IL
This is my favorite body wash. Having a sensitivity to fragrance, Dove is the perfect gentle body wash for a great price. There is no scent, so it's perfect for me. I would definitely recommend!
Celeste M.
San Antonio, TX
I use this shampoo to clean my makeup brushes and I've never strayed from it. It disinfects my brushes while leaving them moisturized for more than half the cost of those makeup brush cleansers.
Shayna B.
Albany, GA
I love Dove!! It's one of the only products I can use on my sensitive skin. The doctor recommended it to me when my skin broke out in a horrible dry patches. It nourishes and moisturizes wonderfully! My husband always compliments me on how soft my skin is after using Dove.
marci G.
Hurtsboro, AL
I am not a fan. I love love love dove deodorant, but this soap seems to "sit" on top of my skin and leaves me feeling like I'm covered in soap scum even after rinsing. It does not leave me feeling clean, even after scrubbing.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.