BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Cat B.
Morristown, TN
Definitely felt the moisture after I got out, it feels great. I expected a little but more moisture but it did what I thought it would. It's definitely worth the price as an everyday wash. May need something a little more moisturizing for winter, etc.
Isabella W.
Andover, KS
I hate this dove product because it makes my skin dry. It's no fun to use because all the commercials say it moisterizes our skin but at the end of the day we're itching until the gods come the next day. It's terrible and they need to fix it. Maybe they need some guidance
Jenna H.
Barrington, IL
This body wash was very good, especially for the price! It made my skin smooth and silky, and my legs have never felt softer! I recommend this product to anyone who wants softer, cleaner skin without having to use more than one product! This works with anyone and everyone!
Terri T.
Kent, WA
This is the best body wash. The PH is so gentle to my skin! I use it daily whenever I stock up on it. I would recommend it to all my friends. Pros - it does not leave a greasy film. It is gentle to my skin. I feel silky smooth after I use it. I feel clean and fresh too!
Haleigh A.
Denver, CO
I have been using the Dove Beauty Body Wash, and just let me tell you, it has truly left my skin amazing. I love the feeling of soft baby like skin, and that's what it provides me with. I really recommend this if you have dry skin, it helps moisturize and sooth your skin.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I always enjoy Dove body washes. This one in particular is extra moisturizing (as suggested by the name) and I like to use it as an alternative to shaving cream or gel. It keeps my legs from getting dry or irritated when shaving. You can never go wrong with a Dove body wash!
Matthew W.
Montreal, NJ
Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash has a wonderfully smooth texture. I use the wash every day and it always leaves me feeling clean. I like that I can buy it at my local supermarket. The soap itself is very gentle; I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new body wash.
Joanna R.
Summerville, SC
Makes my dry skin soft as a baby's bottom. Smells good, the scent is not overpowering. Great lather. In my routine I double it as a bubble bath and soak, I have very dry skin in the winter! Rinse well or you'll have a slippery residue.
Selena T.
This is amazing! It's the best body wash I have ever used. I have really dry skin, and in just one wash my skin felt soft and smooth. It is also great because it is really cheap and you only need to use a small amount every wash.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Everything dove will always get five stars from me! The formula is gentle on sensitive skin but you get a deep level of moisture and a good clean feeling after your shower!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.