BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lauren M.
Berwick, PA
I've used Dove body washes a few times, and I do like them. They are a little pricier, but I feel like you get a good amount. My skin is very sensitive so it helps with not drying it out so bad.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Great for sensitive skin!! this is one of my favorite body wash!
it smells great but the scent doesn't irritate my skin!
great for using everywhere with no breakouts :)
moisturizing as well!!!
Emily C.
Peebles, OH
I've used these for a long time. I'm loving the coconut milk and jasmine right now. They moisturize, but not overly. Lotion is still necessary for me. They smell good but aren't overpowering at all.
Ashley B.
I love this Dove body wash! It is definitely one of my favorites. I've tried all different brands throughout the years and always come back to Dove! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth!
Sabrina V.
I love anything Dove but I will not buy any other body wash! And a bonus review they just released a new body wash called "purely pampering" it it's the best yet! All their body washes smell great
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
Love dove and this smells so good you can smell it long after you shower. It leaves your skin soft and feeling moisturized. I often find good coupons for this product too in the Sunday papers
Rachel R.
othello, WA
I love Dove products they are the best. The body wash leaves my skin feeling sooooo soft and never leaves a greasy feeling it amazing and it smells great too. I love it definitely recommend.
Audra L.
This body wash is great for people who have very dry skin or need a little more moursterizing in the winter. It is very creamy unlike a shower jell. I like it for the winter but not all the time
Amy H.
I've been using the Dove body wash since forever (well, since my mom got it in Costco in the bulk pack). It moisturizes very well and it keeps my skin hydrated the whole day. No more lizard skin!
Megan B.
Lynnwood, WA
My son has always suffered with excema. We tried every over the counter option and it seemed the only way to prevent it was by hydrating his skin. I don't like to use petroleum jelly too often so we started looking for a moisturizing soap Thank you Dove!!! It WORKED
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.