BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA
It leaves my skin hydrated and feeling really silky smooth for a long time after. It has a soft smell but it smells good and clean. You can find it at Wal-Mart.
Semina S.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love dove products! I have aver urging from the line! This is a good moisturizer for my males in the house I prefer a little more girly lotions but it's good! My dad likes it a lot
Jenna W.
Watertown, MA
This Body wash is Amazing. Smells good and is super moisturizing while still be very gentle. I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only body washes I can use without my skin getting irritated. It is great in the winter when you live where it gets cold. because like is says it has a deep moisturizing affect! Def would recommend this!
Shawnna W.
Cape May, NJ
This is my all time favorite body wash! My daughter has had an issue with dry skin since she was an toddler and once we started using Dove Deep Moisture we haven't had any issues with dryness. Not only does it smell amazing, it also makes your skin feel incredibly soft! Also if you happen to be on a tight budget, Dove always has great coupons!
Meagan M.
Essexville, MI
I love using this to shave my legs because it's affordable and will last for ages. It's very moisturizing so after I shave and shower I don't always have to use lotion. I also appreciate the clean "soap" scent which plays nicely under fragrance.
Hayley S.
Phoenix, AZ
I really loved this when I first started using it - it smelled great, felt great on the skin. It kept its great smell, but after a while it started to feel like there was lotion buildup on my skin from using this in the shower. Not a pleasant feeling!
kara e.
Got a sample of this from walmart and it really did make my skin feel softer after one wash. Only thing was I thought it was lotion and rubbed it all over my arms. Washed it off with a wash cloth after I realized my mistake and my arms were so soft!
Kelsey K.
Lincoln, NE
Very moisturizing, no smell whatsoever, and very gentle on my skin. Although if I am really smelly from a workout, I might grab something else like a deodorant soap, as it doesn't always make me feel like I'm totally clean and unsmelly if I use just the Dove.
Taylor S.
Boardman, OH
Dove makes such wonderful products. This body wash is so silky smooth and gentle on the skin. I typically go for a fun smelling scrub, but every once in awhile, you have to give your skin that special treatment and this stuff is perfect for that.
Erin N.
So I got a sample of this with my dove body wash purchase and I personally love it! The smell is nice and clean along with the beads in the actual wash that give that extra moisturizing touch. I wold def buy it next time I'm due for body wash!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.