BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kristin T.
I have incredibly sensitive skin and this is one of the only products I have ever used that doesn't cause a reaction. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
I don't always buy body wash but when I do it dove :) haha but really this is great stuff, I really like the bars also. They don't dry up ur skin like other body washes or bars :) smells nice too
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
I've tried olay and softsoap and such but none of them leaves my skin feeling as moisturized as this one. i love this! the scents not too crazy, and it lingers on nicely :]
Audreauna U.
Lemon Grove, CA
I've used dove soap my whole life. this body wash leaves your skin feeling so soft and clean. i love how this body wash still has the classic light and clean scent of the old school dove soap bars.
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
While I like the smell of this it leaves my skin with a funky film, it also leaves a film in my bath tub that had me cleaning it several times a week. It probably won't be purchasing this anymore.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love my Dove body wash. It smells amazing, keeps my skin from drying out, and the scent lingers throughout the day. I have never had dry skin since I started using dove.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Dove products are great! Leaves your skin very soft and they have a good selection of scents. The only drawback is the price. This is only a once in a while purchase for me and only when on sale.
Adriana c.
Sacramento, CA
I love dove products, from their shampoos and conditions, soaps and lotions to yes this their body wash!! no residue of any sort and leaves your skin feeling amazing and has an amzing scent to it.
Julie K.
Seattle, WA
I love Dove's body washes. They lather up insanely well and smell amazing. Doesn't dry out your skin as bad as bar soap but I would really love if they came out with a sulfate/paraben free line.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son has bad eczema and this was recommended by his allergist. It really works great. It smells good and locks in the moisture making the skin softer! Great product!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.