BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

May C.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't use anything besides Dove in the shower. Dove is just an amazing brand and I live by their body washes. They don't leave this greasy residue I get when I use other body washes, and it only takes a little to clean your whole body!
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried a million different brands of body wash and I come back to Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash every single time. It leaves my skin soft and clean and the smell is fresh without being overpowering.
Brandi S.
San Diego , CA
This is my favorite body wash. It goes on silky smooth and rinses off thoroughly but leaves your skin feeling like you just bathed in body lotion. The smell is amazing and I love the bottle size for the price. Not only is it the best bang for your buck, it's high quality too!
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
I love this soap!!! I think it smells even better than the bar and cleans just the same! I would definitely recommend all Dove products because they are always such great quality and very affordable.
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
This is my favorite body wash, Dove is the best , It cost a little bit more than other body wash but its worth it, my skin feels great would let others know about this product
Sabrina T.
This body wash is so moisturizing, i have a love hate relationship with it. I only use this during the winter months, but after i wash i feel like my skin has residue on it. I only use it for those days when my skin needs that extra attention.
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
Dove rocks!! It's the best moisturizer body wash! It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean feeling! It never breaks my body out especially if you have sensitive skin! There is always coupons for this product. You really need to try it!!
Payton W.
Trumann, AR
This product had a richness to it. The smell was fresh/clean but not over powering or cheap smelling like some drug store brands. Also it did a good job of replenishing moisture while cleaning my skin.
Rose S.
Lakeland, FL
The Dove body wash has a great lather and leaves you feeling clean because of the thickness of it. I rather the bar because it last longer, but the body wash is inexpensive and gentle on the skin. It also does well on dry skin and doesn't dry it out. I would purchase it again.
Nina T.
I have always loved Dove, especially the smell! You wont even need very much soap each time, the lather is AMAZING! My favorite! Leaves my skin soft and smooth, I have had countless compliments on my "smell" after using any Dove product!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.