BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Krystal K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Keratosis Pilaris is a skin condition where white bumps (pimply looking) appear on the upper arms. I've been using this to help keep my arms moisturizer to reduce the look of the condition. Works great when used with a loofah. Hydrating and smells great.
Adele H.
Smells really good and gets my skin clean. Another favorite that I eventually go back to. Doesn't dry out my skin at all. I just wish the scent would last longer.
Brenda G.
Speedway, IN
I love the bar soap but i don't like the body wash as much. It seems that when i shower with the wash it doesn't clean me as well.The beauty bar works better on my body. The scent is not at all pleaseant and it ends up making me feel dirty and smelly.
Jenna W.
Watertown, MA
This Body wash is Amazing. Smells good and is super moisturizing while still be very gentle. I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only body washes I can use without my skin getting irritated. It is great in the winter when you live where it gets cold. because like is says it has a deep moisturizing affect! Def would recommend this!
Kim B.
Greenfield
Dove body wash is my absolute favorite. It moisturizes my skin and keeps it feeling that way all day and night. I'm picky when it comes to bidynwash scents but not with dove. I only have a problem picking the scent I want because I love them all.
Robin R.
Bronx, NY
I love this product because it smells great. It also feels good on your skin and lathers very well. My daughter has eczema and is always irritated by many soaps but she can use this without a problem. We love it!
Jenny S.
Roseville, CA
This Dove body wash really gets the job done when it comes to cleaning your body squeaky clean, while moisturizing it at the same time. It lathers really well and the bottle seems to last quiet long! The scent doesn't seem too overwhelming either.
Brooke M.
Harrison, TN
This is honestly my favorite body wash. It leaves me feeling clean, instead of smelling like my dog. If you were to smell me, the scent would be very subtle. The product also leaves my skin silky smooth. This is the shampoo I have used for years.
Semina S.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love dove products! I have aver urging from the line! This is a good moisturizer for my males in the house I prefer a little more girly lotions but it's good! My dad likes it a lot
Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA
It leaves my skin hydrated and feeling really silky smooth for a long time after. It has a soft smell but it smells good and clean. You can find it at Wal-Mart.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.