BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I really love dove it not only smells good but it goes on so gentle and it makes my skin so soft I love it i always use it often and I make my skin feel so good it doesn't cost that much because if you get a pack with two in it it cost like 5 doors and some change
Nancy C.
I've been using this bran, Dive body wash as long as I can remember. I use it daily when I shower and I love how my skin feels each time I use it. If I'm going out for a vacation or for a couple of days I make sure I don't forget it. I really recommend this brand.
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This was great for my dry skin! I have small bumps on my arms and this massively helped to remove them. My skin felt kind of slimy after I got out of the shower but it was gone once I was dry. This is a nice basic body wash that will leave your skin feeling great!
Shira M.
Needham, MA
This body wash left my skin very clean and soft! It was amazing. My skin tends to be very sensitive and this body wash worked wonderfully! My skin did not break out at all. It worked very gentle on the skin even though it was a deep moisture nourishing body wash.
Rachel Z.
Orlando, FL
Smells nice and it moisturizing. i like it, so maybe you will too idk. its been a while since ive used dove and this site is making me a review a dove product so i don't really have much to say. it cleans your body so i give it a thumbs up. try if it you like it.
Shiela S.
Baltimore, MD
Dove Body Wash is one of the best body wash products on the market when it comes to moisturizing. My skin is less dry since using this product. It is available in many stores so it is easy to find. I purchase this product often and I would recommend it to anyone.
Matthew H.
Whiteville, NC
The product made my skin feel smooth and soft after just one show. It's gentle on the skin, and doesn't strip away all of the natural oils. I use it daily, with no problems. The price isn't too high, and I've already bought my second one! I plan to keep using it.
Sabryna B.
A little goes a long way with this product. A nickel size is enough to shave one leg and you can often find coupons for this product. It leaves skin soft and smooth. As well as moisturizes the skin. I have been using if for years and will never go back! Love It!
Jennifer C.
I love love love this body wash! It is my go to soap, and it leaves your skin feeling nice and soft and smelling nice and fresh! It's so gentle on your skin my toddler uses it as well! I would highly recommend this soap to anyone, Dove is the best soap there is!
Renee D.
Isle Of Palms, SC
Love this product. It is my all time go to for body wash. it truly does leave your skin feeling soft and clean. I buy this product at Sams Club. They always have the best price on Dove body wash and it's larger bottles so they last longer between shopping trips.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.