BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Adriana C.
This product is good but i don't like that it is very creamy. It doesn't cover the whole body because it just falls. Although it does stay for a long time and is very gentle. I bought it at Walmart. I would buy it again because although it has some cons, it is pretty good.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am currently trying out a mini of this body wash and I’m extremely satisfied with the results! The product leaves your skin feeling so soft, clean and hydrated (: I love using it in areas that I believe need a bit more cleaning haha like my armpits, feet and etc.
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
Best body wash! I love how gentle it is on my skin. Doesn’t leave it dry or “squeaky” like bad soap does! The smell is amazing. And it is very affordable for the quality! Highly recommend & I will always use this!
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It smells great. It has a thick creamy lather that leaves skin soft after just the first use. I Didn't even need to use lotion after using this product. It's about five dollars and available at most retailers.
Nichole B.
Arlington , WA
I am a big fan of this dove moisturizing body wash. A lot of body washes leave my skin feeling so dry and then itchy. I switched over to this dove moisturizing body wash and I couldn’t believe the difference it made In My skin.
Kimberly N.
Lumberton, NC
Have been repurchasing this body wash for quite a while now. A lot of the time, body washes/soaps can make your skin feel super dry after using them but this body wash helps keep your skin moisturized which I really appreciate.
Allie H.
This product is a great body cleanser. The product is gentle on your skin and doesn’t feel harsh on the skin. The product is very refreshing after a long day and leaves you feeling cleaning for hours! Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is really moisturizing! The smell is good, nothing to crazy or strong just a light smell. Once you get out of the shower your skin really does feel moisturized, not really dry and tight like some other body washes make your skin feel.
I would recommend this one!
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite body wash. It's very moisturizing. It leathers well and rinsed clean. After using it your skin definitely feels softer. It's a little higher in price, but worth the extra coins. It doesn't dry you out. I would definitely recommend.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this body wash. It has a crisp fresh smell and you get a really good value for the price and volume of the package. It cleans well but does not dry my sensitive skin out. I definitely will be buying more.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.