BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Adriana c.
Sacramento, CA
I love dove products, from their shampoos and conditions, soaps and lotions to yes this their body wash!! no residue of any sort and leaves your skin feeling amazing and has an amzing scent to it.
Audreauna U.
Lemon Grove, CA
I've used dove soap my whole life. this body wash leaves your skin feeling so soft and clean. i love how this body wash still has the classic light and clean scent of the old school dove soap bars.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love my Dove body wash. It smells amazing, keeps my skin from drying out, and the scent lingers throughout the day. I have never had dry skin since I started using dove.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Dove products are great! Leaves your skin very soft and they have a good selection of scents. The only drawback is the price. This is only a once in a while purchase for me and only when on sale.
Lisa E.
Rutherford, NJ
I LOVE the smell of this...it smells super clean. I like that it doesn't have a particular scent, but that it just smells clean and fresh. Plus, it leaves your skin nice and smooth and clean feeling
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
By far my favorite thing about this body wash is the smell. I dislike a lot of smells and am quite sensitive to them and I honestly could tell you what the smell is, but it's divine. When lathering and washing yourself it smells so amazing I find myself taking big deep breaths. However, the smell doesn't stick around forever, but changes to the classic, slightly creamy, soapy Dove smell, which might seem like a negative...but for me it's a positive! I like to smell clean and fresh after washing, rather than perfumed and this body wash does just that. My husband complimented me immediately hehe.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son has bad eczema and this was recommended by his allergist. It really works great. It smells good and locks in the moisture making the skin softer! Great product!
Julie K.
Seattle, WA
I love Dove's body washes. They lather up insanely well and smell amazing. Doesn't dry out your skin as bad as bar soap but I would really love if they came out with a sulfate/paraben free line.
Rachel R.
othello, WA
I love Dove products they are the best. The body wash leaves my skin feeling sooooo soft and never leaves a greasy feeling it amazing and it smells great too. I love it definitely recommend.
Ashley B.
I love this Dove body wash! It is definitely one of my favorites. I've tried all different brands throughout the years and always come back to Dove! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.