BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Megan I.
I freaking love this body wash! It smells nice and clean. My skin feels so incredibly soft after I shower with this! It only took one shower and i could tell the difference in my skin! Can't go wrong with the price :)
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
This body wash actually moisturizes your skin, which is odd for a body wash. If you have dry skin this is a product for you. It has a nice smell too it, I love the way I smell after using these. It's really refreshing and keeps my skin youth and healthy.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I was looking for a new body wash and decide do get this.. My skin looks amazing after the bath but I dont like the smell.. Give me headache because its too strong for me.
iris d.
New Brunswick, NJ
Im never using another body wash again. If your in a rush u can use this body wash and not have to use body lotion simply because this product leaves your skin not only clean but very soft. It feels so thick and soft on your skin. Also very affordable.
Krystal K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Keratosis Pilaris is a skin condition where white bumps (pimply looking) appear on the upper arms. I've been using this to help keep my arms moisturizer to reduce the look of the condition. Works great when used with a loofah. Hydrating and smells great.
Adele H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells really good and gets my skin clean. Another favorite that I eventually go back to. Doesn't dry out my skin at all. I just wish the scent would last longer.
Brenda G.
Speedway, IN
I love the bar soap but i don't like the body wash as much. It seems that when i shower with the wash it doesn't clean me as well.The beauty bar works better on my body. The scent is not at all pleaseant and it ends up making me feel dirty and smelly.
Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA
It leaves my skin hydrated and feeling really silky smooth for a long time after. It has a soft smell but it smells good and clean. You can find it at Wal-Mart.
Kim B.
Greenfield
Dove body wash is my absolute favorite. It moisturizes my skin and keeps it feeling that way all day and night. I'm picky when it comes to bidynwash scents but not with dove. I only have a problem picking the scent I want because I love them all.
Jenna W.
Watertown, MA
This Body wash is Amazing. Smells good and is super moisturizing while still be very gentle. I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only body washes I can use without my skin getting irritated. It is great in the winter when you live where it gets cold. because like is says it has a deep moisturizing affect! Def would recommend this!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.