BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Michelle S.
This is the only thing I can use for my dry sling during the winter that actually works. This stuff is amazing and is not pricey at all! I try to keep a bottle or two on hand because I use it every day
Christine C.
Alpharetta, GA
One of the best bar soaps that I've ever used! Gentle and non-drying to my skin! It's one of my favorite bar soaps that I've used. Also great for cleansing my makeup brushes!
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a great body wash leaves my skin very moisturized and smooth. I don't really notice is sent which is nice for people who are sensitive to scents. The body wash is very gentle on the skin I have very sensitive skin and it works for me.
Kristina M.
Ravenden, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body wash this is the only one i think that smalls good. It definitely moisturizes it makes my skin so soft. I get dry skin and rashes in the summer and this is the only thing that helps.
Yesenia R.
El Paso
Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. I love that they have different scents. My favorite is the one designed for the winter weather because it keeps your skin soft quenched.
Tara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! Great for sensitive skin. I would even use this on my little one when she would shower with me. Can purchase anywhere-Walmart, food lion, target, etc. Affordable price I believe it was $2-3. Would purchase again & recommend!
Alyssa B.
Bronx, NY
Dove is always my go to. I have very sensitive skin and it truly helps me not to break out. I usually get it from target during my runs!! It smells great, leaves my skin smooth and moistures. I would always re buy this and other scents.
Amanda D.
Mooresville, NC
When I travel it's important that I still keep my skin fresh. So this travel size body wash for my sensitive skin is perfect. It can be long-lasting it just depends how well you portion it out. Even if you don't use a lot you still get clean. I would recommend it to someone.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
With even sensitive skin, this body wash works miracles and doesn't irritate! I love the feel of the body wash and the moisture it gives my skin. It really hydrates and lasts all day! Highly recommend!
Jodie T.
Pocomoke City, MD
I love to take this body wash on with me when we travel. My son has sensitive skin and this the soap we use at home for him and having it in travel size makes packing an overnight bag so easy. The only downfall is not all store carry it and it can be hard to find sometimes.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.