BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Rocio D.
Rio Rico, AZ
Lives silky smooth skin the smell is great all my family use it my kid the body wash my husband the bar soap y love the body wash it's the best i recommended for everyone it has a large variety to choose
viviana p.
Rockledge, FL
One thing I love about Dove is you can definitely feel the difference the first time you used this product. Very smooth, soft and hydrating. My skin feels good after using Dove. Gentle and light fragrance.
Carole C.
Dove body wash is a wonderful buy. Leaves your skin feeling soft and moist. No matter which one you get, the fragrance is always pleasant and that goes for the bar soap as well.
Alanna M.
My mom and dad use this stuff all the time and when I saw it in their shower I decided to try it, too. It doesn't leave any residue and leave you feeling genuinely clean without a pungent after smell that companies think they have to put in their lotions such as floral or fruity accents
Tina B.
I tend to get very itchy skin with most body wash products but the Dove body wash always leaves my skin feeling fresh. I don't feel like I need to keep rinsing side the product is all washed away no residue.
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX
Me and my family are a huge fan of Dove, I use dove body wash every day and my husband and kids uses the Dove sensitive soap due to their eczema and sensitive skin. Highly recommended even by our physician.
Luisa S.
It's incredible how smells affect your mornings, the smell of this body wash.. will affect it, but in a good way, because of the combination of cucumber and green tea, it will energise your mornings! try it!
Brianna M.
Escondido, CA
This body wash is very moisturizing and leaves ur skin feeling smooth and soft. i also use the sensitive skin wash on my 1yr old who has very dry skin. her doctor recommended it and its been working great.
J O.
Yorktown, VA
It's so deep that It smells so good and amazing on your body keeping your skin so soft all day long! Yes it's long lasting. When I run out I buy a pack that comes with three at Sams Club
Nina G.
Pasadena, CA
I love this body wash because my very dry skin needs as much moisture as it can get. This product keeps my skin very soft, smooth, and hydrated, especially in the winter months. Could not recommend it more.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.