BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ashley C.
Somerset, PA
I love dove it's my go to for everything body wash Conditioner shampoo u know it. Dove has such great products. This product makes my skin feel refreshed , and soft
Kelly N.
El Monte, CA
I've been using this product for a few years now. It really does make you feel fresh and clean. It also smells nice, not too overwhelming. Sometimes they even come in a value pack of 2.
Margie S.
New London, NH
When I can splurge, I always go for Dove. The scent for all the soaps is like heaven. I have very sensitive and easily irritated skin, and Dove is the perfect savior for when my skin just isn't happy. I love all the scents, and the feel that they leave after.
Sarah C.
I love Dove. I use the deodorant, the body wash, their shampoos, anything Dove I see. The body wash didn't give me the smoothr skin after one shower like they promise, but it is still an amazing body wash. The rich smell and lather and the long lasting scent.
Catherine Q.
Cerritos, CA
This body wash does seem very moisturizing but it is so thick and doesn't feel like it is doing a proper cleansing. I used to love this, because of the smell but my skin eventually felt dry and dull afterwards. The smell is still great and refreshng though!
Margaret F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love dove period. Their products do exactly what they say. I have been using dove body wash for over 6 years. My skin always feel smooth and silky. It never irritates my skin like other body washes do. I love all the scents they carry for this product and that most have a matching antiperspirant is a plus with me. You just cant go wrong with Dove.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love Dove and have tried as many scents as I can get my hands on. My skin never feels dry and I pretty sensitive skin. I put it on a loofa and it lathers up great!
Jenny L.
This body wash smells great especially the cucumber and green tea one. It leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and you smell great afterwards too! The soap itself is very creamy and thick so a little goes a long way.
Jessica S.
The only body wash that I will ever buy. I almost feel like I don't need to moisturize after my shower because this leaves my skin so soft. The range of scents is awesome. Even though it is thick and creamy, it lathers well and makes the skin feel clean.
Nella C.
I absolutely love this body wash, it comes in so many different scents so you can switch it up, but thats not even the best part about it. I love that it leaves my skin feeling fresh and the fact that it does not dry it out. it's simply heaven in a bottle <3
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.