BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Michelle S.
This is the only thing I can use for my dry sling during the winter that actually works. This stuff is amazing and is not pricey at all! I try to keep a bottle or two on hand because I use it every day
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
With even sensitive skin, this body wash works miracles and doesn't irritate! I love the feel of the body wash and the moisture it gives my skin. It really hydrates and lasts all day! Highly recommend!
Kristina M.
Ravenden, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body wash this is the only one i think that smalls good. It definitely moisturizes it makes my skin so soft. I get dry skin and rashes in the summer and this is the only thing that helps.
Ali P.
I tried this because I have noticably dry skin. It has lasted a long time since a little goes a long way. It smells very good, soapy. I smell like it hours after. I use it every time I shower, so everyday. I would encourage others to try it out, especially if you have dry skin.
Payton W.
Trumann, AR
This product had a richness to it. The smell was fresh/clean but not over powering or cheap smelling like some drug store brands. Also it did a good job of replenishing moisture while cleaning my skin.
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
I love this soap!!! I think it smells even better than the bar and cleans just the same! I would definitely recommend all Dove products because they are always such great quality and very affordable.
Ashley P.
This Body wash is perfect for those who hate having soap scum in their bodies after. It doesn't leave that feeling of lotion on your skin but doesn't leave it dry either. Dove body washes do the trick!
Yesenia R.
El Paso
Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. I love that they have different scents. My favorite is the one designed for the winter weather because it keeps your skin soft quenched.
Christine C.
Alpharetta, GA
One of the best bar soaps that I've ever used! Gentle and non-drying to my skin! It's one of my favorite bar soaps that I've used. Also great for cleansing my makeup brushes!
Yun L.
After the first wash i immediately felt how it change my skin. I never went back to any other soap after this, nothing leaves your skin so smooth and well hydrated like DOVE.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.