BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kerry O.
Milwaukee, WI
I just found the Dove Winter Care body wash a few weeks ago (I live in WI and winter invaded rather suddenly at the beginning of November). It is outstanding! The scent is subtle, but nice. It moisturizers so well that I haven't needed to use body lotion nearly as often as I normally do in the cold/dry months. I love it. Will be buying and using all season long!
Christine M.
Buena Park, CA
I like how this makes my skin feel as the consistency is on the creamy side so it helps moisturize my skin. I feel like it does the job but I'm not completely sold on this product, not to say it's bad or anything. Its more of something I like vs. something I love.
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
I had heard good things about this body wash and I couldn't agree more! I love the scent and it really does work! I still apply lotion after my shower but my legs and arms are no longer dry and itchy right out of the shower!
Mary B.
Lombard, IL
Dove body wash is an extremely moisturizing product. I use mine daily and it lasts long. It is an affordable product that keeps your skin fresh and smelling fantastic! I bought mine from target but many stores carrying this product. Go out and get yours now!
Vianney S.
Aurora, CO
I've been using this as my body wash for a while. I think it's a nice product, it feels like body lotion. I use quite a bit in order to get that really clean feeling that I like. The smell is nice, doesn't get annoying or anything. Dove is pretty cool all around.
Tina K.
This is one of my favorite Dove body wash! It leaves my skin feeling extra soft and smelling delicious!. I would recommend everyone to try this out for themselves. You can never go wrong with Dove especially in the winter!
Ashley C.
Somerset, PA
I love dove it's my go to for everything body wash Conditioner shampoo u know it. Dove has such great products. This product makes my skin feel refreshed , and soft
Kelly N.
El Monte, CA
I've been using this product for a few years now. It really does make you feel fresh and clean. It also smells nice, not too overwhelming. Sometimes they even come in a value pack of 2.
Jessica S.
The only body wash that I will ever buy. I almost feel like I don't need to moisturize after my shower because this leaves my skin so soft. The range of scents is awesome. Even though it is thick and creamy, it lathers well and makes the skin feel clean.
Sarah C.
I love Dove. I use the deodorant, the body wash, their shampoos, anything Dove I see. The body wash didn't give me the smoothr skin after one shower like they promise, but it is still an amazing body wash. The rich smell and lather and the long lasting scent.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.