BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Shelly P.
I have been using this for years and I do not plan to switch anytime soon. I never have to worry about breakouts or my skin being irritated. I always feel and smell clean along with having glowing skin.
Ashley G.
I have dabbled with a few moisturizers, and this has been one of my favorites. Not only is it relatively cheap, under five dollars, but the scent is like a cotton soap shell that leaves me feeling fresh and clean!
Rachel D.
I use this every day when I shower. I have very sensitive skin, and this product doesn't dry me out or irritate my skin any further. It smells wonderful, and really leaves me feeling clean. I've already re-purchased it multiple times! Love!
Payton W.
Trumann, AR
This product had a richness to it. The smell was fresh/clean but not over powering or cheap smelling like some drug store brands. Also it did a good job of replenishing moisture while cleaning my skin.
Michelle S.
This is the only thing I can use for my dry sling during the winter that actually works. This stuff is amazing and is not pricey at all! I try to keep a bottle or two on hand because I use it every day
Sabrina T.
This body wash is so moisturizing, i have a love hate relationship with it. I only use this during the winter months, but after i wash i feel like my skin has residue on it. I only use it for those days when my skin needs that extra attention.
Kristina M.
Ravenden, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body wash this is the only one i think that smalls good. It definitely moisturizes it makes my skin so soft. I get dry skin and rashes in the summer and this is the only thing that helps.
Rose S.
Lakeland, FL
The Dove body wash has a great lather and leaves you feeling clean because of the thickness of it. I rather the bar because it last longer, but the body wash is inexpensive and gentle on the skin. It also does well on dry skin and doesn't dry it out. I would purchase it again.
Alyssa B.
Bronx, NY
Dove is always my go to. I have very sensitive skin and it truly helps me not to break out. I usually get it from target during my runs!! It smells great, leaves my skin smooth and moistures. I would always re buy this and other scents.
Ali P.
I tried this because I have noticably dry skin. It has lasted a long time since a little goes a long way. It smells very good, soapy. I smell like it hours after. I use it every time I shower, so everyday. I would encourage others to try it out, especially if you have dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.