BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Amy X.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have oily skin, and this body wash is not too moisturizing, aka it doesn't feel greasy. Not my favorite, because I need to use more than with some other products, but it works as it's supposed to. Probably better for people with dry or normal type skin.
Marina P.
My absolute favorite body wash. It smells good and it's incredibly moisturizing. I had really bad eczema and most scented body washes irritated my skin really badly, but this one didn't and I've been using it for years!
Katie G.
Warminster, PA
Dove is one of my go to soaps! They are super soft on the skin and smell amazing. I have sensitive skin so it's great to have a product that doesn't irritated it or cause me to be dry and itchy later in the day.
Bethany C.
Beaver Falls, PA
I have been more than happy with the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. Usually during the winter my skin gets very dry and itchy, but since I started using Dove this has not been a problem! Couldn't recommend it more.
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
This is a great moisturizer for your body! It leaves your skin so soft and refreshed. Especially great in the wintertime when your skin is more dry, and you need some extra assistance.
Allie P.
Washington, DC
So great! Would definitely recommend the scented ones over the plain, but this certainly leaves you smelling and feeling nice and clean! So gentle on the skin like all Dove products. Sold at supermarkets and drug stores all over and so reasonably priced!
Kristi B.
Manteca, CA
I really like this body wash. It moisturizes well and lathers really well which I love. All in all it's a great product and worth trying out. On the plus side not only is it a great product but it's also inexpensive!
Cera E.
Niagara Falls, NY
My kids and I love Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. Feels great and smells good. Definitely price compare it at several places before buying. As a single mother saving is very important.
Mally D.
Coatesville, PA
This is the only body wash I'll use. It moisturizes my skin without leaving my skin feeling greasy and helps save me time and money by not needing to use as much lotion. It's gentle and doesn't have a strong scent.
Shweta J.
This is my go to body wash as my skin gets quite dry and this replenishes the moisture. It is easy to apply and lathers well. The scent is neutral and a small amount goes a long way. I use it practically everyday.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.