BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Brittany D.
Richlands, NC
I love this body wash! It lathers great with or without the use of a loofah. My skin feels soft and clean after using it. And it smells nice, nothing crazy. I will definitely continue to buy and use Dove products.
stephanie z.
Uniontown, PA
I love the clean feeling and fresh smell of this product! My skin felt moisturized even after an 8 hour shift! It's a little pricey if you don't get it on sale but if it outlasts the competitors, then, why not?!
Mally D.
Coatesville, PA
This is the only body wash I'll use. It moisturizes my skin without leaving my skin feeling greasy and helps save me time and money by not needing to use as much lotion. It's gentle and doesn't have a strong scent.
Bethany C.
Beaver Falls, PA
I have been more than happy with the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. Usually during the winter my skin gets very dry and itchy, but since I started using Dove this has not been a problem! Couldn't recommend it more.
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
This is a great moisturizer for your body! It leaves your skin so soft and refreshed. Especially great in the wintertime when your skin is more dry, and you need some extra assistance.
Allie P.
Washington, DC
So great! Would definitely recommend the scented ones over the plain, but this certainly leaves you smelling and feeling nice and clean! So gentle on the skin like all Dove products. Sold at supermarkets and drug stores all over and so reasonably priced!
Katie G.
Warminster, PA
Dove is one of my go to soaps! They are super soft on the skin and smell amazing. I have sensitive skin so it's great to have a product that doesn't irritated it or cause me to be dry and itchy later in the day.
Shweta J.
This is my go to body wash as my skin gets quite dry and this replenishes the moisture. It is easy to apply and lathers well. The scent is neutral and a small amount goes a long way. I use it practically everyday.
Kristi B.
Manteca, CA
I really like this body wash. It moisturizes well and lathers really well which I love. All in all it's a great product and worth trying out. On the plus side not only is it a great product but it's also inexpensive!
tanea H.
Norwalk, CT
I use this product everyday I cant get enough of dove my skin isn't moisturized all day like Comercial lol. But it always smells very nice and does not irritate my skin so I will always encourage people to buy this
Katie W.
Dequincy, LA
Is this your go to body wash in the winter??
Katie S.
Linton, IN
Which do you prefer: body wash or soap bar?
Deborah V.
Kissimmee, FL
The smell last long ?
Rocio R.
WHATS A GOOD SCENT TO TRY?
Escarlet P.