BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Dachell A.
I really like this product and will definently repurchase it. The claims it makes are true and helped my skin retain moisture and had not left a film to cause tight skin as i continue to use it i did realize my skin was softer so it worked for me and i love it
Marisa M.
This right here is my right hand body wash it leaves my skin so soft and clean after a shower. The smell is ok but it exfoliates your skin and leaves it moisturized after. I buy some every time they go on sale at target .
Adrian A.
Portsmouth, VA
I use both Dove brand body wash and bar soaps and I love them. They all have really light scents and the texture is great, they lather but they aren't super bubbly. My skin feels so soft after using it that it feels like I just put lotion on after I shower.
Samantha B.
Dove is a wonderful product and I love their body wash the most. It leaves your skin feelings nice and smooth once your out of the shower , I don't find myself having to put lotion on after words. And I love their big bottles because they last a while in my house.
Kerry O.
Milwaukee, WI
I just found the Dove Winter Care body wash a few weeks ago (I live in WI and winter invaded rather suddenly at the beginning of November). It is outstanding! The scent is subtle, but nice. It moisturizers so well that I haven't needed to use body lotion nearly as often as I normally do in the cold/dry months. I love it. Will be buying and using all season long!
anais c.
Newark, DE
With a rich lather and even more of our gentlest cleansers, dove deep moisture body wash rinses cleanly and quickly. Our ultra-mild formula is even gentler and offers more skin natural nourishment than most body washes. .
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
I had heard good things about this body wash and I couldn't agree more! I love the scent and it really does work! I still apply lotion after my shower but my legs and arms are no longer dry and itchy right out of the shower!
Mary B.
Lombard, IL
Dove body wash is an extremely moisturizing product. I use mine daily and it lasts long. It is an affordable product that keeps your skin fresh and smelling fantastic! I bought mine from target but many stores carrying this product. Go out and get yours now!
Vianney S.
Aurora, CO
I've been using this as my body wash for a while. I think it's a nice product, it feels like body lotion. I use quite a bit in order to get that really clean feeling that I like. The smell is nice, doesn't get annoying or anything. Dove is pretty cool all around.
Tina K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite Dove body wash! It leaves my skin feeling extra soft and smelling delicious!. I would recommend everyone to try this out for themselves. You can never go wrong with Dove especially in the winter!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.