BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Dove is the ultimate favorite soap/body wash for the family... i can assure you this soap will leave you with petal feeling skin it is so amazing!! I've tried other ones before and always go back to Dove....
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
Dove body wash is my favorite! For the price the bottles are HUGE and they leave your skin feeling clean without being stripped. They also have some amazing scents to choose from.
D'Andrea W.
I have only ever tried one other soap that leaves your skin soft after a few uses. dove on the other hand does it after one. love that there are several scents to choose from so you never smell the same
Cynthia G.
Pacoima, CA
I tend to use two soaps from day to day when I go out I use a whole lotion and body was combo. But if I'm not doing anything fancy I will use the Dove soap. It makes my skin freel very refreshed and clean
kerrie l.
Charleston, SC
I use all of dove product! whether its bar of soap , deodorant , EVERYTHING but I'm still waiting face wash. but this body wash leave my skin feeling soft and leaves me and my bathroom smelling great!
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
Its nice to finally just feel clean and smell clean after a shower. I haven't noticed a huge difference in the moisture levels of my skin but I definitely feel more clean than I did with other products
Michelle T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These go fresh body washes smell awesome. I picked up one just to try it out, now I wish I would have picked up more because my husband too my bottle. It leave your skin so soft with a nice clean scent.
Julie Z.
Scottsdale, AZ
I used this product every time I am in the shower and I love it. I have normally dry skin but this product helps me out with that issue. I tried their new shampoo and conditioner version and loved it too.
tiffany m.
I'm a huge fan of dove products so naturally would rate the revive body wash an A. It's very fragrant and the soap is thick and lathers very well. You only need a little bit of soap, it goes a long way.
Carla B.
I like Dove. The scents are nice. It's thick as well as sudsy. It's not the old Dove that was not not very bubbly or had that original scent. This one has indeed graduated from it's predecessor.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.