BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ahh-Lay M.
Santa Ana, CA
Very moisturizing, I don't need lotion sometimes. It has a nice smell, very frothy and creates making foam
Margarita C.
Sanford, FL
Only body wash that won't dry my skin out after using and smells amazing. Love when my skin feels silky smooth after showering.
Emman E.
Works great. Leaves body moisturized. I've used this for many months and it has made a great difference, especially since I have dry skin.
Renee P.
Minneapolis, MN
Great for shaving, very moisturizing, and a lovely collection of scents! I always have a bottle of this stuff on hand!
Kat M.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Soft on the skin and great way to feel clean and well moisturized. I'd recommend this to you
Jessica B.
Roy, WA
Absolutely love this body wash. Its the only thing that doesn't dry out my skin with our well water. The only one I didn't care for was the sensitive skin formula. While it had the same affect on my skin it comes out thick and lumpy and doesn't suds up like all the others do.
Allyson H.
I love this body wash. It is so moisturizing and really works on my sensitive skin. Love.
Jasmine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Just got a free sample from Dove and a coupon for the full size. Already in love with how soft it makes my skin i can't wait to purchase more!
Diamond J.
Kansas City
This body wash is extremely hydrating to my skin I recommend using this brand. I don't have anything bad to say about the wash. The scent of the body wash smell clean and pure. You can get this from your neighborhood Walmart. I would buy this again
Dachell A.
I really like this product and will definently repurchase it. The claims it makes are true and helped my skin retain moisture and had not left a film to cause tight skin as i continue to use it i did realize my skin was softer so it worked for me and i love it
Smrithi A.
Anyone tried dove cucumber body wash?
Jamie H.
Richmond, KY
Does this body wash leave skin feeling oily?
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you all still apply lotion after using this product?
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
What is it about this body wash that made it one of the winners choice for 2016? I've never bought this brand because it always seemed higher priced than the others. Is it worth it?
Jennifer W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this available in travel size, or a smaller bottle?