BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Chelsea M.
I buy the deep moisture because it's thick & creamy, very gentle on the skin. Leaves you feeling really clean & extra soft, plus the sent is very nice. The price is fair & I like the twin packs better value.
Raelynn J.
I am huge body wash fan, and I have been wanting to try it. All I can say is awesome. It smells amazing and it actually makes the skin soft, unlike other body washes or soaps. Plus when I bought it, I got the duo pack which is around 2 dollars more, so I got two for around 7 dollars, Score!
Savannah M.
Fruita, CO
I buy the big bottles. I have super sensitive skin and Dove makes my skin so soft without breaking out. My sons can even use it without breaking them out either. I can't find kids soap without fragrance. Wal-Mart carries the largest bottle. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Dani S.
Fremont
This is my favorite body wash for me and my husband. It's so thick and creamy and lathers up a lot so you'll always feel squeaky clean using this. It moisturizes your skin when you use it and smells great.
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I love the way my skin feels when I use this body wash! It's all silky and smooth. Definitely my favorite body wash! And it smells great! I use it for every shower. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Kaitlyn M.
This product has made quite the difference in my skin. Cleansing without drying like traditional bar soaps, or soap products. This product did have a soap ingredient, tallow, but I believe it has since been removed. It is not heavily scented and leaves you clean without being perfumey.
April W.
Wyandotte, MI
Dove sensitive skin is all we use in my house because we all have sensitive skin,it smells nice doesn't leave residue perfect for our house. All in all great for people with sensitive skin. Always get it when I get my toiletries from walmart
Carolyn H.
Suffolk, VA
I use this in addition to the classic beauty bar. A little bit of this product goes a long way and lathers up very nicely on a mesh sponge. It leaves me feeling very clean. The larger bottles are the best value. I just wish Dove would come out with a body lotion with the classic scent!
KaylA D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect for on the go it does what it's supposed to and it leaves you smelling fresh and clean it's well priced and compact so you won't have to worry about finding a place to put it I'll purchase again
Kelsey W.
I love Dove products and the Dove campaign, but for some reason my body and this body wash do not agree with each other. Although I feel extra clean and smell extra nice, my skin breaks out into embarrassing hives whenever I use it. It sucks.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Is this really as good as the commercial makes it out to be??
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What scent would you like to see dove offered?
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Does it make your skin feel good after? Does it smell good ?does it make your skin feel soft?
Manerva P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dose any body like scented dove body wash
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry itchy skin??