BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Jeremy P.
Wolcott, CT
I've always chosen Dove over any other brand. I love how it nurishes my skin. It leaves my skin so soft and the smell is Devine! This is a must try product. Anything Dove is amazing! It's also gentle on your skin.
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
There is nothing special about this body wash. I don't find it to be moisturizing, which I need. The ingredients are also harsh. I avoid this body wash for several reasons, the main one being it just doesn't work.
Judina S.
I love that it makes my skin feel when I come out the shower. I also love the smell, its not an over powering smell. It makes me feel clean and well moisturized. Also very affordable.
Katie W.
Dequincy, LA
I have always looked for a body wash that would not only clean my skin but moisturize it!! This is perfect!! Especially in the winter when my skin needs the extra attention the most!!
Abby A.
Versailles, Ohio
I always go back to this body wash and this scent. Every time I try something new it just doesn't compare to this. The scent is nice and clean, and it doesn't compete with my perfume.
Britton C.
Birmingham, AL
Ok so I had small red bumps on my arms that were not quite pretty, so I tried this because its not really a heavy scent and it seems gentle. Oh my gosh! Absolutely INCREDIBLE! No more bumps! I have repurchased this 6 times or so over the past two or three years of use. HIGHLY recommend.
Laura S.
Salisbury, NC
I absolutely love this body wash. I love the fragrance of Dove soap, it makes me feel so clean. The value of the product is really great, and it lathers up really nice while also moisturizing. Great product!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this as a daily body wash! Not only does it smell light and clean, it makes your skin feel hydrated. It is especially good to use in the winter to combat dry skin. Love this!
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is honestly one of my favorite body washes of all time! The smell is just so refreshing and clean. I always feel brand new after using this product. No matter how many new body washes I try.... I always end up back with this one. I love it.
Vandna S.
San Diego, CA
I have tried almost all the leading brand of body wash but no one is even close to this. it leaves ur skin moisturized without being greasy or heavy. it doesn't drys ur skin after u come out of the shower. i have sensitive skin but its the only body wash that doesn't leaves rashes on my skin
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What scent would you like to see dove offered?
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Does it make your skin feel good after? Does it smell good ?does it make your skin feel soft?
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you all still apply lotion after using this product?
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry itchy skin??
cara n.
Bakersfield, CA
I've been seeing a lot of people talk about this body wash.I have very dry skin and I'm scared it will make me have even dryer skin.Does this make your skin feel dry?