BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

HaLa L.
Anchorage, AK
This is a long time favorite. This is super good and moisture your skin. When you come out of the shower you feel fresh and non sticky. It's just like your in heaven? But I really love this. If you have sensitive skin, they also have one for sensitive skin. This what I love about this brand.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Before using this I would use the bar soaps but it would get messy. Decided to try this because it's liquid & I struggle with dry skin. After using this for a while I definitely see a big difference. My skin doesn't feel as dry & I don't get itchy like before. Will be repurchasing this!
Aubriana P.
Calumet
I love this product! It makes my skin so soft all the time. I always get it at walmart for a good price and it's very gentle on your skin so if you have sensitive skin then I recommend this. Its also not too pricey. I would 100% buy it again every time.
alicia h.
Vicksburg, MS
Dove is great product, i only use dove. dove keep your skin moisture, it don't dry out your skin like other soap and body wash do. It gentle on your skin. Best body wash, if you don't like body wash, they do have dove bar soap. keep skin moisture all day. I been using dove soap for years.
Krista A.
Indianapolis , IN
I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but there really isn't a more moisturizing body wash out there. The scent does linger throughout the day, but if you can handle that, this will make your skin feel fantastic.
Savanna N.
Ithaca, NY
Love this body wash, made me nice and smooth! it smelled soooo good! it lathers really nicely and feels nice on the skin. I used my regular lotion afterwords and felt hydrated all day! really good product.
Danielle R.
I buy this occasionally, especially in the winter because it is pretty moisturizing for my dry skin. That said, the scents leave something to be desired. I certainly don't buy it because I love the way it smells (it's just so bland and milky!).
Emily L.
New Market, TN
Best body wash for dry skin. Thick luxurious texture with a pleasant soft scent. I have purchased many more expensive body washes in the past but I always go back to Dove Deep Moisture. It never disappoints!
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove's collection of body wash and bars are my all time favorite!!! The deep moisture nourishing body wash is a must have for me. I love the scent and the feeling of cleanliness it gives you after every shower. I step out of the shower feeling like a goddess after using this product!! :)
Raelynn J.
I am huge body wash fan, and I have been wanting to try it. All I can say is awesome. It smells amazing and it actually makes the skin soft, unlike other body washes or soaps. Plus when I bought it, I got the duo pack which is around 2 dollars more, so I got two for around 7 dollars, Score!
brionna g.
Do you prefer Dove Body Wash or Dove bar soap?
Latarsha F.
Jackson
Do this product leave you feeling greasy.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What is your favorite dove product ?
MakeupLovers P.
Is this good for dry skin?
Rotem N.
Brooklyn , NY
is this good for dry skin?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.