BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Renee P.
Minneapolis, MN
Great for shaving, very moisturizing, and a lovely collection of scents! I always have a bottle of this stuff on hand!
Abi M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This has a nice scent and left my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I have no complaints about this product.
Jessica B.
Roy, WA
Absolutely love this body wash. Its the only thing that doesn't dry out my skin with our well water. The only one I didn't care for was the sensitive skin formula. While it had the same affect on my skin it comes out thick and lumpy and doesn't suds up like all the others do.
Kelli O.
Valdosta, GA
I love this wash. My skin immediately feels moisturized and smooth. The scent is light and fresh just like my skin. I would highly recommend this soap especially if you have sensitive or dry skin. I cannot think of any cons; they even have pretty good bargain sales.
Jasmine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Just got a free sample from Dove and a coupon for the full size. Already in love with how soft it makes my skin i can't wait to purchase more!
Mally D.
Coatesville, PA
This is the only body wash I'll use. It moisturizes my skin without leaving my skin feeling greasy and helps save me time and money by not needing to use as much lotion. It's gentle and doesn't have a strong scent.
Dachell A.
I really like this product and will definently repurchase it. The claims it makes are true and helped my skin retain moisture and had not left a film to cause tight skin as i continue to use it i did realize my skin was softer so it worked for me and i love it
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
This body wash is the only body wash I will use. It keeps my skin moisturized and smooth. They smell awesome and a little goes a long way. Thus body wash will always stay at the top of my list of favorites.
damarys v.
Katy, TX
Only brand i use when it comes to hygiene. makes me feel clean and sot.
Brittany G.
Love love love this! Smells fresh, foams up nicely, and feels great on the skin. Very rich and nourishing. It rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Latarsha F.
Jackson
Do this product leave you feeling greasy.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What is your favorite dove product ?
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Is this really as good as the commercial makes it out to be??
Smrithi A.
Anyone tried dove cucumber body wash?