BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Rocio D.
Rio Rico, AZ
Lives silky smooth skin the smell is great all my family use it my kid the body wash my husband the bar soap y love the body wash it's the best i recommended for everyone it has a large variety to choose
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX
Me and my family are a huge fan of Dove, I use dove body wash every day and my husband and kids uses the Dove sensitive soap due to their eczema and sensitive skin. Highly recommended even by our physician.
Griselda V.
Awesome product just started using and I can definitely feel the change in my skin. it was dry and peeling. After my first use I noticed the change now my skin is smooth and soft no more peeling for me.
Nina G.
Pasadena, CA
I love this body wash because my very dry skin needs as much moisture as it can get. This product keeps my skin very soft, smooth, and hydrated, especially in the winter months. Could not recommend it more.
Krystal M.
Blue Bell, PA
This product is wonderful! I will never use anything other than dove body wash. I have what is commonly referred to as "chicken skin" or bumps on my arms and this is the only product that smooths it out.
Kayce E.
Florence, SC
This is a great product. It helps with my sensitive skin. I recently just started using this body wash but I can already see a difference. Works great. I can feel it moisturizing my skin while I'm washing.
Tina B.
I tend to get very itchy skin with most body wash products but the Dove body wash always leaves my skin feeling fresh. I don't feel like I need to keep rinsing side the product is all washed away no residue.
Alanna M.
My mom and dad use this stuff all the time and when I saw it in their shower I decided to try it, too. It doesn't leave any residue and leave you feeling genuinely clean without a pungent after smell that companies think they have to put in their lotions such as floral or fruity accents
J O.
Yorktown, VA
It's so deep that It smells so good and amazing on your body keeping your skin so soft all day long! Yes it's long lasting. When I run out I buy a pack that comes with three at Sams Club
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Dove is the ultimate favorite soap/body wash for the family... i can assure you this soap will leave you with petal feeling skin it is so amazing!! I've tried other ones before and always go back to Dove....
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.