BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ashley K.
san francisco, ca
I've used Dove for as long as I can remember. They are an overall quality drugstore brand in my opinion. This body wash does leave your skin feeling soft without any left behind residue. The only down side to it is that it takes a lot to get a good lather worked up.
megan m.
Brandon, FL
I use this product daily and I always start my day smelling fresh, clean, and moisturized. I ha even caught my boyfriend using it from time to time because he likes the way it leaves his skin.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
As moisturizing drugstore body washes go, this is not at all bad. But it's not a patch on Olay Ultra Moisture or any of the Olay range, in my opinion. Also, I can never get past the extra-strong soap smell of Dove products.
Crystal S.
I have dry skin and really like the dove lotions. Likewise, I've found that the dove wash is very moisturizing and great for my skin too. I may need to switch to a fragrance free option though as the perfumes act as an irritant
Sarah A.
Dearborn, MI
I used to just buy the cheapest body wash I could find at the store, but after trying this kind, I can't switch again! It leaves your skin feeling silky and genuinely clean after ever shower
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
Amazing product! Leaves skin feeling smooth and smelling great! Plus.. I always buy dove because of their commercials. They encourage women to feel beautiful and help them to see they are beautiful no matter what they look like! I will buy any product that does this!
Kate L.
Shelton, CT
Love the powdery smell of this body wash, but for someone who has very dry skin, it does not give me much moisture. when almost at the end of the bottle, it is very difficult to get out. i cut my old bottles open with a razor blade to retrieve the remaining body wash.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
This is the first creamy, moisturizing body wash that I have found that doesn't leave that nasty film on your skin. I can't stand that feeling! It feels as though it really gets you clean and gives your skin the moisture it needs.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
I found these on sale at Walgreen's about a month ago I believe for $4.99 so I bought about 3 of them! They are so soothing and refreshing. I love the scents and it really moisturizes my skin but doesn't leave any residue like other creamy body washes. I love Dove!
Aimee M.
I've never felt that this body wash was fantastic. I like that the scent is mild but it you do not use it on a loofa or body pouf, it doesn't get sudsy enough to bathe well with. It honestly feels like I'm bathing with lotion.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.