BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

alicia h.
Vicksburg, MS
Dove is great product, i only use dove. dove keep your skin moisture, it don't dry out your skin like other soap and body wash do. It gentle on your skin. Best body wash, if you don't like body wash, they do have dove bar soap. keep skin moisture all day. I been using dove soap for years.
Raelynn J.
I am huge body wash fan, and I have been wanting to try it. All I can say is awesome. It smells amazing and it actually makes the skin soft, unlike other body washes or soaps. Plus when I bought it, I got the duo pack which is around 2 dollars more, so I got two for around 7 dollars, Score!
Monet S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product everyday and it leaves my skin very hydrated and soft. The product is very gentle and it keep my skin soft all day. I don't have anything negative to say about this product. If you have sensitive skin, give this body wash a try.
Lori C.
Crystal lake, Il
This stuff works amazing! The scent is just wonderful and it lathers up perfectly! Moisture is always existent with my skin after a shower when using Dove's Go Fresh Revive body wash. It's worth the price!
Lori Ann R.
Burbank, CA
This is my favorite body wash products. I have sensitive skin and this agrees with me. I purchased at Target. It is so gentle and leaves me feeling very clean. I use it daily in the shower and it does not make my shower messy either! I purchase every time I am in need for a body wash!
Dani S.
Fremont
This is my favorite body wash for me and my husband. It's so thick and creamy and lathers up a lot so you'll always feel squeaky clean using this. It moisturizes your skin when you use it and smells great.
Emily L.
New Market, TN
Best body wash for dry skin. Thick luxurious texture with a pleasant soft scent. I have purchased many more expensive body washes in the past but I always go back to Dove Deep Moisture. It never disappoints!
Erika B.
Austin, TX
I love dove sensitive skin soap cause my skin is very sensitive I mean a can't use anything on it. IT DRIVE ME CRAZY GIFT OF BODY SPRAYS OR BODY LOTION NEVER BE USE CAUSE IT WILL BREAK ME OUT OR HAVE ME ITCHING ALL OVER. BUT NOT DOVE SENSITIVE SOAP IT KEEP MY SKIN NICE FRESH CLEAN
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
Love the formulation on this dove body wash. It smells incredible & when used in the shower it'll leave your skin feeling baby soft! Definitely great for mature skin whereas they would need a deeper hydration & moisturize going into the skin.
Victoria D.
I love that you don't need a lot to get a good lather. It washes off clean and doesn't leave a residue. Most days I don't need to follow up with lotion because this is such a nice, rich, hydrating wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.