BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
I absolutely love this body wash, I purchased the pomegranate & lemon verbena scent and instantly fell in love and noticed a glow on my skin after washes. My skin was also very dry before using this product and now my skin is soft! Definitely a must have for me. The scent is amazing as well!
Carolyn H.
Suffolk, VA
I use this in addition to the classic beauty bar. A little bit of this product goes a long way and lathers up very nicely on a mesh sponge. It leaves me feeling very clean. The larger bottles are the best value. I just wish Dove would come out with a body lotion with the classic scent!
Ida H.
Eufaula , AL
I simply love Dove! This is truly their best body wash ever! It really does smooth your skin after one wash. It is way better than any other product. It's even affordable. I recommend this product to anyone looking for something that really works!
Dani S.
Fremont
This is my favorite body wash for me and my husband. It's so thick and creamy and lathers up a lot so you'll always feel squeaky clean using this. It moisturizes your skin when you use it and smells great.
Heather  T.
Byesville , OH
I like this product, especially in the winter months. I am a very dry person and this bath wash is great. I feel moisturized after a shower and I don't feel like I have to apply a ton of lotion afterwards.
April W.
Wyandotte, MI
Dove sensitive skin is all we use in my house because we all have sensitive skin,it smells nice doesn't leave residue perfect for our house. All in all great for people with sensitive skin. Always get it when I get my toiletries from walmart
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
I always look forward to using this when I take my showers. The scent of this body wash is so amazing. it comes out in a very creamy lather and it leaves my skin feeling very soft.
Allie D.
Georgetown, KY
I love the smell of Dove products. The Dove body wash does a wonderful job at leaving my skin smooth and really moisturized. It is a very gentle product that lathers really well. The Dove body wash leaves me feeling really fresh and clean. It a a product I would recommend to anyone.
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
Dove's collection of body wash and bars are my all time favorite!!! The deep moisture nourishing body wash is a must have for me. I love the scent and the feeling of cleanliness it gives you after every shower. I step out of the shower feeling like a goddess after using this product!! :)
Savanna N.
Ithaca, NY
Love this body wash, made me nice and smooth! it smelled soooo good! it lathers really nicely and feels nice on the skin. I used my regular lotion afterwords and felt hydrated all day! really good product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.