BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Laura S.
Salisbury, NC
I absolutely love this body wash. I love the fragrance of Dove soap, it makes me feel so clean. The value of the product is really great, and it lathers up really nice while also moisturizing. Great product!
Abby A.
Versailles, Ohio
I always go back to this body wash and this scent. Every time I try something new it just doesn't compare to this. The scent is nice and clean, and it doesn't compete with my perfume.
Rodlene B.
Love love love this product. If you have sensitive skin this is the soap for you. It leaves my skin feeling fully moisturizer and clean. My skin is much softer than it's ever been. Great for the whole family.
Princess I.
This is a good body wash bacauss after using it doesn't make your skin feel dry ,but rather smooth. I recommend the product , because of the smell and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized

khrystyne u.
Long Island City
Really locks in the moisture in your skin and keeps it hydrated! It extremely affordable so it won't break the bank. Plus it has a neutral scent so both men and women can use it.
Carole C.
Dove body wash is a wonderful buy. Leaves your skin feeling soft and moist. No matter which one you get, the fragrance is always pleasant and that goes for the bar soap as well.
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL
Dove is the best brand to use on sensitive skin. My skin is sensitive and I love using dove. It's also works for my baby. He has sensitive and can't use baby products. I would definitely use dove forever.
Nicole L.
I originally bought this because of the scent, but ended up loving it. I have issues with body washes making my skin itch and turn read and dry, but this one didn't do anything but leave my skin super soft.
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
This body wash is my favorite. It smells wonderful and it has the perfect amount of bubbles. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth while leaving a soft scent behind. It is perfect for my sensitive skin.
Krista B.
Milpitas, CA
This is an awesome body wash. It smells great, lathers well and keeps your skin really soft. Another great perk of his product is that they sell it at Costco in a 3-pack for around $12. Its an awesome deal!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.