BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Valeria M.
Orlando, FL
Really love this line and i find that the pomegranate scent is very refreshing. dove is a very dependable line and i also feel that this body wash feels nice on the skin. i don't even use shaving cream when i shave my legs i just use a little bit of the body wash.
Ting Z.
This soap smells awesome! I have been using it for 5 years and I have never had a problem with it. There is only one slight problem though, it's the fact that if your body is too wet, the soap may slip right off of you. Besides that, Dove is wonderful and smells amazing
Celeste M.
San Antonio, TX
I use this shampoo to clean my makeup brushes and I've never strayed from it. It disinfects my brushes while leaving them moisturized for more than half the cost of those makeup brush cleansers.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Everything dove will always get five stars from me! The formula is gentle on sensitive skin but you get a deep level of moisture and a good clean feeling after your shower!
Erica J.
Grand Prairie, TX
I really like this product. It might be a little pricey, but you get what you paid for in the end. It makes you smell good . When you get out the shower it leaves your skin very soft and smooth.
Hannah M.
Dove body wash is where it's at. It smells amazing (doesn't matter which scent you pick, it's going to be good), it lathers and lasts, makes your skin feel like silk (who doesn't want that?!), and DOVE is sending out the right message about beauty. What's not to love?!
Casey V.
princeton, WV
I had ti switch to dove for personal reasons via doctors orders. I love fragrant smells which this one does not have, but that is out of my range now. After a few weeks of use it helped my skin hold more moisture, although it takes some work to get it to lather up and stay soapy.
Shena G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Dove is the best body wash ever!! My skin loves it. It leaves my skin very soft and full of moisture. I love that it's gentle enough to use on my daughter also. She also has dry skin. It is kind of expensive. That's the only con.
Ashley K.
san francisco, ca
I've used Dove for as long as I can remember. They are an overall quality drugstore brand in my opinion. This body wash does leave your skin feeling soft without any left behind residue. The only down side to it is that it takes a lot to get a good lather worked up.
megan m.
Brandon, FL
I use this product daily and I always start my day smelling fresh, clean, and moisturized. I ha even caught my boyfriend using it from time to time because he likes the way it leaves his skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.