BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Rachel D.
I use this every day when I shower. I have very sensitive skin, and this product doesn't dry me out or irritate my skin any further. It smells wonderful, and really leaves me feeling clean. I've already re-purchased it multiple times! Love!
michelle j.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the travel size my business partner and i travel a lot and i have to have somthing small with e that i can use to wash my face and so fworth while we are gone ant this product is perfect for what i need i recommend this to all fraveling women and businedd women that travel
Monique C.
Muito muito bom, pele como seda, macia e cheirosa, recomendo muiiiito, as gurias não vão se arrepender, a pele não fica grudenta como tem cremes que ficam, ele espalha bem e a cessação é ótima. Recomendo
Caylyn C.
I love body wash but I always struggle to find something that is gentle on my dry and sensitive skin. This body wash is one of the only ones that doesn't actually dry out my skin. It's refreshing and makes my skin more moisturized and smooth
karen c.
Goodyear, AZ
Dove body wash is my favorite body wash ever! It just leaves your skin really soft and it smells really good. This product is super affordable, irs onl 5 dollars. I buy this product at target or Walmart.
Ashley G.
I have dabbled with a few moisturizers, and this has been one of my favorites. Not only is it relatively cheap, under five dollars, but the scent is like a cotton soap shell that leaves me feeling fresh and clean!
Daniela V.
Laredo, TX
I love this product due to my sensitive skin I've tried many other products that were said my situation with this product I have had no reaction to it and it does it's job moisturizes as well as cleaning
Victoria D.
I love that you don't need a lot to get a good lather. It washes off clean and doesn't leave a residue. Most days I don't need to follow up with lotion because this is such a nice, rich, hydrating wash.
Monique S.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my favorite body wash ever! I have really sensitive skin and this body wash leaves me feeling as clean as possible without irritating my skin--something I can't say for many others I have tried.
May L.
This is one of my favourite body washes. It's super creamy and moisturizing. The scent is incredible as well. Does not strip the skin of its moisture but still gives a really good clean.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.