BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Joann R.
Summerville, SC
Makes my dry skin soft as a baby's bottom. Smells good, the scent is not overpowering. Great lather. In my routine I double it as a bubble bath and soak, I have very dry skin in the winter! Rinse well or you'll have a slippery residue.
Sarah H.
I have been using dove for so many years now. Great body wash and leaves me feeling clean every time. I am always using either the wash or the bars and have never had any issues with my skin. Absolute must have in everyone's showers.
Christal S.
Fort Smith, AR
First time I'd ever tried it I was spending the night with my best friend. I needed to shave my legs, but had no shaving cream. I hollered, "HEY!! What do you use to shave with?" The answer was Dove Creamy Oil. I swear I felt as soft as a newborn baby! Love it, Love it!
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
This body wash is great for leaving you skin feeling soft and provides you with the scent all day long. Only downfall was the scent is rather strong so if scents arnt allowed at your work you may want to stay away.
Valeria M.
Orlando, FL
Really love this line and i find that the pomegranate scent is very refreshing. dove is a very dependable line and i also feel that this body wash feels nice on the skin. i don't even use shaving cream when i shave my legs i just use a little bit of the body wash.
Ting Z.
This soap smells awesome! I have been using it for 5 years and I have never had a problem with it. There is only one slight problem though, it's the fact that if your body is too wet, the soap may slip right off of you. Besides that, Dove is wonderful and smells amazing
Celeste M.
San Antonio, TX
I use this shampoo to clean my makeup brushes and I've never strayed from it. It disinfects my brushes while leaving them moisturized for more than half the cost of those makeup brush cleansers.
Hannah M.
Dove body wash is where it's at. It smells amazing (doesn't matter which scent you pick, it's going to be good), it lathers and lasts, makes your skin feel like silk (who doesn't want that?!), and DOVE is sending out the right message about beauty. What's not to love?!
Erica J.
Grand Prairie, TX
I really like this product. It might be a little pricey, but you get what you paid for in the end. It makes you smell good . When you get out the shower it leaves your skin very soft and smooth.
Casey V.
princeton, WV
I had ti switch to dove for personal reasons via doctors orders. I love fragrant smells which this one does not have, but that is out of my range now. After a few weeks of use it helped my skin hold more moisture, although it takes some work to get it to lather up and stay soapy.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.