BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Catherine T.
['Milwaukee ', ''], WI
This is the best body wash I have ever used! I've heard such great things about it and finally decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint! Makes my skin feel so soft and is perfect for winter when skin gets so dry. I don't even have to use lotion when I use this. Definitely buy!!
Savanna N.
Ithaca, NY
Love this body wash, made me nice and smooth! it smelled soooo good! it lathers really nicely and feels nice on the skin. I used my regular lotion afterwords and felt hydrated all day! really good product.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Before using this I would use the bar soaps but it would get messy. Decided to try this because it's liquid & I struggle with dry skin. After using this for a while I definitely see a big difference. My skin doesn't feel as dry & I don't get itchy like before. Will be repurchasing this!
Kayla K.
Marion, IL
I had always heard that Dove was supposed to be gentle, so I went ahead and got some for my somewhat sensitive skin. I got the original kind, which seemed even stronger that other body washes I had used, leaving my skin feeling tight and irritated. On the bright side, I was really clean!
Genesis J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is one of my favorite brand for body wash. The smell is always good. I did suffer from extreme itchy dr skin and this body wash helped calm it down. I felt my skin hydrated and soft and it was awesome!
HaLa L.
Anchorage, AK
This is a long time favorite. This is super good and moisture your skin. When you come out of the shower you feel fresh and non sticky. It's just like your in heaven? But I really love this. If you have sensitive skin, they also have one for sensitive skin. This what I love about this brand.
Asia A.
Bedford, TX
This body wash is highly successful in its performance because it leaves your body feeling nice and smooth after a wash. it's immediate gratification and causes no irritation to my skin because I have highly sensitive skintight becomes dry and rough. also this soap is very easy to use.
Danielle R.
I buy this occasionally, especially in the winter because it is pretty moisturizing for my dry skin. That said, the scents leave something to be desired. I certainly don't buy it because I love the way it smells (it's just so bland and milky!).
Crissy K.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this body wash,its deff. One of my favorites!It is very moisturizing and smells nice & fresh.I love how creamy it feels on my skin & how rich the lather is on my loofa.I even got my boyfriend using it since he has dry skin & he likes it more than the mens dove that he was using!
alicia h.
Vicksburg, MS
Dove is great product, i only use dove. dove keep your skin moisture, it don't dry out your skin like other soap and body wash do. It gentle on your skin. Best body wash, if you don't like body wash, they do have dove bar soap. keep skin moisture all day. I been using dove soap for years.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.