BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Michelle G.
Pelham, AL
I love Dove body wash and lotion products. They always have a light suttle scent so it is not too overpowering and they are nice and moisturizing. Some body washes tend to dry your skin out but this and other Dove products do not.
Marsha R.
Ocklawaha, FL
I love this soap. Smells great and I still smell it on my skin after I rinse it off unlike other soaps . Makes my feel soft. only complaint I have is the price because I'm cheap and it's a little pricey to me.
Krista B.
Milpitas, CA
This is an awesome body wash. It smells great, lathers well and keeps your skin really soft. Another great perk of his product is that they sell it at Costco in a 3-pack for around $12. Its an awesome deal!
Rocio D.
Rio Rico, AZ
Lives silky smooth skin the smell is great all my family use it my kid the body wash my husband the bar soap y love the body wash it's the best i recommended for everyone it has a large variety to choose
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX
Me and my family are a huge fan of Dove, I use dove body wash every day and my husband and kids uses the Dove sensitive soap due to their eczema and sensitive skin. Highly recommended even by our physician.
khrystyne u.
Long Island City
Really locks in the moisture in your skin and keeps it hydrated! It extremely affordable so it won't break the bank. Plus it has a neutral scent so both men and women can use it.
Nicole L.
I originally bought this because of the scent, but ended up loving it. I have issues with body washes making my skin itch and turn read and dry, but this one didn't do anything but leave my skin super soft.
Luisa S.
It's incredible how smells affect your mornings, the smell of this body wash.. will affect it, but in a good way, because of the combination of cucumber and green tea, it will energise your mornings! try it!
Kayce E.
Florence, SC
This is a great product. It helps with my sensitive skin. I recently just started using this body wash but I can already see a difference. Works great. I can feel it moisturizing my skin while I'm washing.
J O.
Yorktown, VA
It's so deep that It smells so good and amazing on your body keeping your skin so soft all day long! Yes it's long lasting. When I run out I buy a pack that comes with three at Sams Club
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.