BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jenniffer R.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I've tried multiple brands and other kinds of this product and I continuously buy this specific kind. It's super hydrating, so smooth and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. My husband uses it as well since it's not too feminine smelling and he needs the extra hydration!
Carissa P.
Westminster, MD
This is just simply a clean and refreshing body wash. It does what it says it will do! It cleans, it adds moisture. What more could you ask for?! Great value for the price and the bottle lasts long enough to use it as often as you want! Two showers a day anyone? Perfect!
Tracey J.
Southaven, Ms
Dove always been one of the number one products i use always .....it have a great smell and it always leave your skin soft and smooth....i will always use me some dove.....it is one of the best...
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
I bought the 2 pack for $7 at Target and I have just recently been using this body wash. I use the plum and sakura blossom body wash and I usually never buy body wash but I had a coupon. This smells so incredible and makes your skin very smooth and soft. It's great body wash!
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I always enjoy Dove body washes. This one in particular is extra moisturizing (as suggested by the name) and I like to use it as an alternative to shaving cream or gel. It keeps my legs from getting dry or irritated when shaving. You can never go wrong with a Dove body wash!
Lauren V.
Denham Spgs, LA
I always keep going back to this Dove body wash. The smell of this is light and clean, I feel so fresh after using it. It suds up enough and leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't use body wash often, because i have extremely sensitive skin and mostly oily. But when I feel like something different than plain unscented soap, I sue this. Very subtle and great scent which doesn't bother my skin too much.
Joann R.
Summerville, SC
Makes my dry skin soft as a baby's bottom. Smells good, the scent is not overpowering. Great lather. In my routine I double it as a bubble bath and soak, I have very dry skin in the winter! Rinse well or you'll have a slippery residue.
Sarah H.
I have been using dove for so many years now. Great body wash and leaves me feeling clean every time. I am always using either the wash or the bars and have never had any issues with my skin. Absolute must have in everyone's showers.
Christal S.
Fort Smith, AR
First time I'd ever tried it I was spending the night with my best friend. I needed to shave my legs, but had no shaving cream. I hollered, "HEY!! What do you use to shave with?" The answer was Dove Creamy Oil. I swear I felt as soft as a newborn baby! Love it, Love it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.