BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Melody M.
Salem, OR
I always use Dove body wash because they are so moisturizing but the smell of the plum and sakura blossom is by far my favorite scent, it is a great combination of fruity floral and is overall a very feminine scent. It can be a little difficult to find but Rite Aid typically has it stocked.
Savannah M.
Fruita, CO
I buy the big bottles. I have super sensitive skin and Dove makes my skin so soft without breaking out. My sons can even use it without breaking them out either. I can't find kids soap without fragrance. Wal-Mart carries the largest bottle. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Catherine T.
['Milwaukee ', ''], WI
This is the best body wash I have ever used! I've heard such great things about it and finally decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint! Makes my skin feel so soft and is perfect for winter when skin gets so dry. I don't even have to use lotion when I use this. Definitely buy!!
Savanna N.
Ithaca, NY
Love this body wash, made me nice and smooth! it smelled soooo good! it lathers really nicely and feels nice on the skin. I used my regular lotion afterwords and felt hydrated all day! really good product.
Carolyn H.
Suffolk, VA
I use this in addition to the classic beauty bar. A little bit of this product goes a long way and lathers up very nicely on a mesh sponge. It leaves me feeling very clean. The larger bottles are the best value. I just wish Dove would come out with a body lotion with the classic scent!
Al F.
I've been using this product since I was a teenager from my mother and now because of brand loyalty I only use this product! I actually love all Dove Body Wash and love the whole line. When I feel a change I just try a different scent but they all have the same out come, which is great!
April W.
Wyandotte, MI
Dove sensitive skin is all we use in my house because we all have sensitive skin,it smells nice doesn't leave residue perfect for our house. All in all great for people with sensitive skin. Always get it when I get my toiletries from walmart
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Before using this I would use the bar soaps but it would get messy. Decided to try this because it's liquid & I struggle with dry skin. After using this for a while I definitely see a big difference. My skin doesn't feel as dry & I don't get itchy like before. Will be repurchasing this!
Allie D.
Georgetown, KY
I love the smell of Dove products. The Dove body wash does a wonderful job at leaving my skin smooth and really moisturized. It is a very gentle product that lathers really well. The Dove body wash leaves me feeling really fresh and clean. It a a product I would recommend to anyone.
Crissy K.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this body wash,its deff. One of my favorites!It is very moisturizing and smells nice & fresh.I love how creamy it feels on my skin & how rich the lather is on my loofa.I even got my boyfriend using it since he has dry skin & he likes it more than the mens dove that he was using!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.