BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Johanna L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I go through periods of sensitive skin and need to use body wash that is unscented or made for sensitive skin. This works great and travel size fills that need while on the go. Leaves skin feeling super soft.
Amy W.
I used this product everyday! I make sure I don't run out! It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, not sticky like some of the others can do. Fresh soft scent, nothing overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it!
Tomomi C.
Northampton , MA
Love this! Used this last year all year round and absolutely loved the smell and also how smooth is made my skin feel. I've swapped to a nivea product at the moment (I like trying new things), but I think I might go back to this one after it's done.
Mary M.
Salem, OR
This is a good everyday use body wash. Wasn't overly scented, and didn't leave my skin feeling dry OR oily. I even used it a few times for shaving, and it worked great. Usually I like getting more scented body washes, but this one is a good price, easy to find, and left my skin feeling good.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis , MN
Loved this body wash it was extremely moisturizing. Hydrated the skin without a waxy or oily residue. It also had a very neutral scent allowing both men and women to use this product.
Sam P.
This is my go to and only body wash I use ever since the first time I discovered it.. It leaves my body smelling wonderful and softer than ever ! Love it so much now that I remembered I need to restock soon !
Laura H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
My family has all kinds of different skin needs. Dove gives the gentle but thorough cleaning we need without being drying and harsh. My family has counted on Dove products for decades and we will continue to.
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
This dove body wash is so amazing! The smooth feeling you get when you're done rinsing off with this is great. Like you feel super clean you feel so smooth and you can feel the difference when u changed body wash products. I am happy mom always got this for us I can't imagine using some cheap soapy liquid.
Adreanna S.
I don't really like liquid soap I had use this before but I feel like I can't get me soap of me when I shower. I think it is too thick and the smell is nice but a bit strong for me.
Crystal A.
Lufkin
This product works !!! It works I'm telling you! I loved it the moment it touched my skin! I used this around the cold days when my skin becomes more dry and it's such an amazing price for the amount of product in the bottle. I do recommend this for other that are sensitive and have dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.