BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Vanessa B.
I absolutely love dove body wash, because it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It also helps eliminate the litte bumps on the back of my arms when I scrub with a loofa. I would highly recommend this product!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this as a daily body wash! Not only does it smell light and clean, it makes your skin feel hydrated. It is especially good to use in the winter to combat dry skin. Love this!
Laura S.
Salisbury, NC
I absolutely love this body wash. I love the fragrance of Dove soap, it makes me feel so clean. The value of the product is really great, and it lathers up really nice while also moisturizing. Great product!
I have a hard time finding body washes that actually leave me feeling clean. 99% of them make me feel like I have a residue left on my skin but the dove body washes are great! Only one I actually like! The smell is subtle but nice, my skins never dry when I use it, and I actually feel clean!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love Dove's products, especially the body wash. Whenever I use it, it left my skin feeling really clean and smooth. A little goes a long way. It also last for months unlike many other body washes out there.
Juliya G.
Bowling Green, KY
This is literally the only body wash I use.. I am one of those people who love to try new things so I have gone out and tried almost any other body wash you can think of but still end up coming back to Dove!
Rodlene B.
Love love love this product. If you have sensitive skin this is the soap for you. It leaves my skin feeling fully moisturizer and clean. My skin is much softer than it's ever been. Great for the whole family.
Anne R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this body wash! It smells very fresh and makes my skin soft. It also lathers very well. A little bit goes a long way. It is definitely my go to body wash especially in the winter when my skin gets dry.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is honestly one of my favorite body washes of all time! The smell is just so refreshing and clean. I always feel brand new after using this product. No matter how many new body washes I try.... I always end up back with this one. I love it.
Abby A.
Versailles, Ohio
I always go back to this body wash and this scent. Every time I try something new it just doesn't compare to this. The scent is nice and clean, and it doesn't compete with my perfume.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.