BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Dani S.
Fremont
This is my favorite body wash for me and my husband. It's so thick and creamy and lathers up a lot so you'll always feel squeaky clean using this. It moisturizes your skin when you use it and smells great.
Melody M.
Salem, OR
I always use Dove body wash because they are so moisturizing but the smell of the plum and sakura blossom is by far my favorite scent, it is a great combination of fruity floral and is overall a very feminine scent. It can be a little difficult to find but Rite Aid typically has it stocked.
Carolyn H.
Suffolk, VA
I use this in addition to the classic beauty bar. A little bit of this product goes a long way and lathers up very nicely on a mesh sponge. It leaves me feeling very clean. The larger bottles are the best value. I just wish Dove would come out with a body lotion with the classic scent!
Sarah K.
I have sensitive skin and this made me break out in a rash. I know it's been good for other people but for me I had a red chest for a couple weeks. I wouldn't use of very sensitive.
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I love the way my skin feels when I use this body wash! It's all silky and smooth. Definitely my favorite body wash! And it smells great! I use it for every shower. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Heather  T.
Byesville , OH
I like this product, especially in the winter months. I am a very dry person and this bath wash is great. I feel moisturized after a shower and I don't feel like I have to apply a ton of lotion afterwards.
Allie D.
Georgetown, KY
I love the smell of Dove products. The Dove body wash does a wonderful job at leaving my skin smooth and really moisturized. It is a very gentle product that lathers really well. The Dove body wash leaves me feeling really fresh and clean. It a a product I would recommend to anyone.
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this body wash, I purchased the pomegranate & lemon verbena scent and instantly fell in love and noticed a glow on my skin after washes. My skin was also very dry before using this product and now my skin is soft! Definitely a must have for me. The scent is amazing as well!
Emily L.
New Market, TN
Best body wash for dry skin. Thick luxurious texture with a pleasant soft scent. I have purchased many more expensive body washes in the past but I always go back to Dove Deep Moisture. It never disappoints!
Elsie R.
Woodbury, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always look forward to using this when I take my showers. The scent of this body wash is so amazing. it comes out in a very creamy lather and it leaves my skin feeling very soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.