BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ida H.
Eufaula, AL
I simply love Dove! This is truly their best body wash ever! It really does smooth your skin after one wash. It is way better than any other product. It's even affordable. I recommend this product to anyone looking for something that really works!
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Before using this I would use the bar soaps but it would get messy. Decided to try this because it's liquid & I struggle with dry skin. After using this for a while I definitely see a big difference. My skin doesn't feel as dry & I don't get itchy like before. Will be repurchasing this!
Melody M.
Salem, OR
I always use Dove body wash because they are so moisturizing but the smell of the plum and sakura blossom is by far my favorite scent, it is a great combination of fruity floral and is overall a very feminine scent. It can be a little difficult to find but Rite Aid typically has it stocked.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
I always look forward to using this when I take my showers. The scent of this body wash is so amazing. it comes out in a very creamy lather and it leaves my skin feeling very soft.
Sarah K.
I have sensitive skin and this made me break out in a rash. I know it's been good for other people but for me I had a red chest for a couple weeks. I wouldn't use of very sensitive.
Danielle R.
I buy this occasionally, especially in the winter because it is pretty moisturizing for my dry skin. That said, the scents leave something to be desired. I certainly don't buy it because I love the way it smells (it's just so bland and milky!).
alicia h.
Vicksburg, MS
Dove is great product, i only use dove. dove keep your skin moisture, it don't dry out your skin like other soap and body wash do. It gentle on your skin. Best body wash, if you don't like body wash, they do have dove bar soap. keep skin moisture all day. I been using dove soap for years.
Shelly P.
I have been using this for years and I do not plan to switch anytime soon. I never have to worry about breakouts or my skin being irritated. I always feel and smell clean along with having glowing skin.
Crystal V.
Hockley, TX
Not only is this body wash crazy cheap but it is Ahh-Mazing! I received a sample in the mail and immediately fell in love that same night when I used it. I love the smell and it left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. I would definitely recommend. I'm going to repurchase once I run out.
A T.
I really enjoy this body wash. The scent is pleasant as with most Dove body products I have tried in the past. It lathers up quite nicely and easy to rinse off and does not feel greasy as with some other rich body washes. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized long after the shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.