BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Kristi B.
Manteca, CA
I really like this body wash. It moisturizes well and lathers really well which I love. All in all it's a great product and worth trying out. On the plus side not only is it a great product but it's also inexpensive!
Amy X.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have oily skin, and this body wash is not too moisturizing, aka it doesn't feel greasy. Not my favorite, because I need to use more than with some other products, but it works as it's supposed to. Probably better for people with dry or normal type skin.
stephanie z.
Uniontown, PA
I love the clean feeling and fresh smell of this product! My skin felt moisturized even after an 8 hour shift! It's a little pricey if you don't get it on sale but if it outlasts the competitors, then, why not?!
Paulina F.
Plano, TX
Love this stuff!!!! It smells fresh and always makes my skin feel amazing! If you have dry skin or hate that gritty feeling after using some soaps -- try this!!!!
Bethany C.
Beaver Falls, PA
I have been more than happy with the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. Usually during the winter my skin gets very dry and itchy, but since I started using Dove this has not been a problem! Couldn't recommend it more.
Nella C.
Smells amazing, i love it! And i have noticed a difference, it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry after i shower, like other body washes tend to. Also, i have really sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it either.
Marina P.
My absolute favorite body wash. It smells good and it's incredibly moisturizing. I had really bad eczema and most scented body washes irritated my skin really badly, but this one didn't and I've been using it for years!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This body wash smells phenomenal! It doesn't moisturize at all, but the scent is great! However, the top leaks, and makes getting the product out difficult unless you turn the bottle upside down (it is difficult to open the tiny lid unless you leave it cracked open)...it needs a new package design...
Allie P.
Washington, DC
So great! Would definitely recommend the scented ones over the plain, but this certainly leaves you smelling and feeling nice and clean! So gentle on the skin like all Dove products. Sold at supermarkets and drug stores all over and so reasonably priced!
Saraelen J.
I absolutely LOVE this body wash! It keeps my skin moisturized and soft. I have a problem with sensitive and dry skin and this product worked perfectly for it. It may be a little expensive but it is worth every penny
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.