BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lesly L.
I LOVE this body wash! Dove has been one of the best brands I've used to shower with because it cleans my skin so well plus adding softness and a great smell!! It is great for sensitive skin, though, I recommend un scented if you do have sensitive skin but overall it's a great product
Sarah K.
I have sensitive skin and this made me break out in a rash. I know it's been good for other people but for me I had a red chest for a couple weeks. I wouldn't use of very sensitive.
Lori C.
Crystal lake, Il
This stuff works amazing! The scent is just wonderful and it lathers up perfectly! Moisture is always existent with my skin after a shower when using Dove's Go Fresh Revive body wash. It's worth the price!
HaLa L.
Anchorage, AK
This is a long time favorite. This is super good and moisture your skin. When you come out of the shower you feel fresh and non sticky. It's just like your in heaven? But I really love this. If you have sensitive skin, they also have one for sensitive skin. This what I love about this brand.
Raelynn J.
I am huge body wash fan, and I have been wanting to try it. All I can say is awesome. It smells amazing and it actually makes the skin soft, unlike other body washes or soaps. Plus when I bought it, I got the duo pack which is around 2 dollars more, so I got two for around 7 dollars, Score!
Melody M.
Salem, OR
I always use Dove body wash because they are so moisturizing but the smell of the plum and sakura blossom is by far my favorite scent, it is a great combination of fruity floral and is overall a very feminine scent. It can be a little difficult to find but Rite Aid typically has it stocked.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Before using this I would use the bar soaps but it would get messy. Decided to try this because it's liquid & I struggle with dry skin. After using this for a while I definitely see a big difference. My skin doesn't feel as dry & I don't get itchy like before. Will be repurchasing this!
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
Dove's collection of body wash and bars are my all time favorite!!! The deep moisture nourishing body wash is a must have for me. I love the scent and the feeling of cleanliness it gives you after every shower. I step out of the shower feeling like a goddess after using this product!! :)
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
I always look forward to using this when I take my showers. The scent of this body wash is so amazing. it comes out in a very creamy lather and it leaves my skin feeling very soft.
Kayla K.
Marion, IL
I had always heard that Dove was supposed to be gentle, so I went ahead and got some for my somewhat sensitive skin. I got the original kind, which seemed even stronger that other body washes I had used, leaving my skin feeling tight and irritated. On the bright side, I was really clean!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.