BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
This dove body wash is so amazing! The smooth feeling you get when you're done rinsing off with this is great. Like you feel super clean you feel so smooth and you can feel the difference when u changed body wash products. I am happy mom always got this for us I can't imagine using some cheap soapy liquid.
Bev F.
Ballwin, MO
Dove body wash is a very gentle product. My daughter with sensitive skin will only use their body washes. It doesn't lather up too much, if you want that, this isn't for you. But it will leave you feeling clean, fresh and smelling good! It's priced well and the bottle will last you awhile!
Christie H.
Spring, TX
I only use Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. It's gentle on my skin without drying it out. It also does not leave any film on me, or the shower, as many body washes do. I find that it's a great value, and usually stock up when I find it on sale. I will continue to use this as my go-to body wash.
Savannah M.
Fruita, CO
I buy the big bottles. I have super sensitive skin and Dove makes my skin so soft without breaking out. My sons can even use it without breaking them out either. I can't find kids soap without fragrance. Wal-Mart carries the largest bottle. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Ida H.
Eufaula , AL
I simply love Dove! This is truly their best body wash ever! It really does smooth your skin after one wash. It is way better than any other product. It's even affordable. I recommend this product to anyone looking for something that really works!
April W.
Wyandotte, MI
Dove sensitive skin is all we use in my house because we all have sensitive skin,it smells nice doesn't leave residue perfect for our house. All in all great for people with sensitive skin. Always get it when I get my toiletries from walmart
Lori P.
Liberty, NY
I like this body wash but I still prefer the bar soap to this liquid version. It lathers up well but not as well as the bar. It Took me quite sometime to get through one of these full size .
Chelsea M.
I buy the deep moisture because it's thick & creamy, very gentle on the skin. Leaves you feeling really clean & extra soft, plus the sent is very nice. The price is fair & I like the twin packs better value.
Lesly L.
I LOVE this body wash! Dove has been one of the best brands I've used to shower with because it cleans my skin so well plus adding softness and a great smell!! It is great for sensitive skin, though, I recommend un scented if you do have sensitive skin but overall it's a great product
Dani S.
Fremont
This is my favorite body wash for me and my husband. It's so thick and creamy and lathers up a lot so you'll always feel squeaky clean using this. It moisturizes your skin when you use it and smells great.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.