BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
This body wash smells SO GOOD. I don't usually like body wash because it leaves a residue on my skin but this one doesn't do that :) If you have this problem too, you should try this.
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
The best, yes THE BEST body wash out on the market. And just like in the commercial this product will not eat at your skin, it is super moisturizing and just makes your skin feel fresh!
Rachel P.
I really like these dove soaps, I prefer the bars but these are really nice too. They aren't harsh on the skin which I think is extremely important. They are also really nicely scented so overall these are great.
Koryn T.
Being on accutane, this is just what my skin needed! It lathers up really well and locks in all the moisture from your shower. Definitely better than Bath and Body Works shower gels- I would absolutely repurchase
Rachel P.
Slidell, LA
This is my go-to body wash!!!! It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized without leaving it sticky/oily! I would absolutely recommend this to someone who is looking for a gentle, moisturizing body wash!
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
There is nothing special about this body wash. I don't find it to be moisturizing, which I need. The ingredients are also harsh. I avoid this body wash for several reasons, the main one being it just doesn't work.
Alyssa R.
You don't need too much soap to get sudsy and the result is amazing. It feels so smooth on my skin and I just a love how it feels and how my skin feels after I've rinsed and dried.
Emme O.
Seattle, WA
I love how bubbly and rich the lather is when I use it with my loofa ! It definitely makes my skin more nourished and clean , but I usually use the bar version as it is more budget friendly and works just as well
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is the only brand that I can use on my baby skin that will not dry their skin out. So I give them a plus for that. I love all the different scent they have. The price is affordable.
Haydee R.
I simply love dove. This body wash moisturizes your skin at the time your taking your shower. You feel your skin soft no matter your skin type or weather where you live in. Smells really good and it's refreshing.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.