BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Christina C.
Simply the best body wash. Especially for someone with sensitive skin, I.e eczema. I love how it lathers, a little goes a long way, and because it is deep moisture your skin will literally be moisturized for at least 24 hours. This body wash is truly amazing. Love.
Joanna A.
Palmdale, CA
Although the smell was definitely not my favorite it definitely left my skin feeling great. my skin was left feeling nice an smooth and very hydrated. if the smell were a little different i would love it a lot more but personally it was just too overpowering or me,
Sarah D.
Buffalo, NY
Amazing body moisturizer. Dove's products are great for sensitive skin. This product is the perfect pal in your daily shower routine. Many scents to choose from, all have the same great formula. Repurchased time and time again. Would totally recommend this product!
Fatoumata G.
I love how the dove deep moisture made my body feel. It left me feeling soft and clean . I especially love the smell. The price for it was reasonable. It was long lasting , I would smell like it after taking a shower. I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone
Nancy C.
I've been using this bran, Dive body wash as long as I can remember. I use it daily when I shower and I love how my skin feels each time I use it. If I'm going out for a vacation or for a couple of days I make sure I don't forget it. I really recommend this brand.
Kelly F.
Houston , TX
This body wash is super moisturizing and it doesn't dry my skin out. It has a nice refreshing scent that isn't to overpowering. This item is reasonably priced and can be purchased at the drug store. This moisturizer is great for daily use and I will repurchase it!
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
This was great for my dry skin! I have small bumps on my arms and this massively helped to remove them. My skin felt kind of slimy after I got out of the shower but it was gone once I was dry. This is a nice basic body wash that will leave your skin feeling great!
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I really love dove it not only smells good but it goes on so gentle and it makes my skin so soft I love it i always use it often and I make my skin feel so good it doesn't cost that much because if you get a pack with two in it it cost like 5 doors and some change
Shira M.
Needham, MA
This body wash left my skin very clean and soft! It was amazing. My skin tends to be very sensitive and this body wash worked wonderfully! My skin did not break out at all. It worked very gentle on the skin even though it was a deep moisture nourishing body wash.
Matthew H.
Whiteville, NC
The product made my skin feel smooth and soft after just one show. It's gentle on the skin, and doesn't strip away all of the natural oils. I use it daily, with no problems. The price isn't too high, and I've already bought my second one! I plan to keep using it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.