BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Alexis B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Seriously my favorite product of all time! I buy this stuff over and over again. I have noticed my skin become smoother after using it for a few months and I never feel dried out after I shower either. I go through this stuff really fast, although I believe it's meant to last a lot longer haha! I would recommend this to anyone.
Jamaica J.
Dive deep moisture body wash performs just as well as it is advertised. I have been a life-long user of Dove body bars and I was eager to try their body wash. My skin gets very dry and irritated in the winter so I was very pleased to find that this product moisturizer my skin after just one use.
Danielle J.
Cumming, GA
The commercials you see on tv are legit. This body wash is so good! Really moisturizing, and you can tell it is as you're lathering onto your body. I like the creamy almost silky feeling it has when using it. As for the scent, it lasts all day! Which i haven't really found in other body washes.
Alexis T.
West Palm Bch, FL
I am probably in the minority in this but i hate the smell. While it leaves my skin feeling moisturized i find it smells too much like the deodorant and it just makes me feel like a giant armpit lol But im weird and am very picky when it comes to smells so thats probably why
Maria C.
Elverson, PA
I have tried so many different kinds of body wash, but this has hands down always been my favorite. It doesn't matter what the weather is, this body wash always keeps my skin hydrated and soft. I travel a good bit and it even holds up when I travel to places with harsher water. It lathers up nice so that I don't even need to use shaving cream and the smell is refreshing and lasts all day!
Brittany P.
I'm an avid Dove Body Wash user and I've been using it for atleast 4 years. I first started using dove because I have eczema and sensitive skin. I can honestly say after using this body wash over the years, my skin feels soft and smooth. I also feel clean and fresh as well. I can also tell the difference when using another brand of soap in comparison but overall I love Dove Body Wash and I'll continue to be a faithful user.
Robin Y.
I purchased a 3 pack of this from Costco, mainly for the price. I have used Dove bar soap in the past with no problem, but I was unable to use the body wash. I haven't tried any other types of the body wash, but this one in particular made my skin break out and get all itchy. The price was great, so I wish that I could have used it, but it just must not have worked for my skin type.
Selena A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how soft and gentle this moisturizing body washes is. My daughter has very sensitive skin so when she was born we had to use this instead of Johnson's. We still contuine to use it and we have always loved it. It smells and feels amazing on the skin. Definitely recommend! No weird chemicals and dyes inside, perfect for all ages and skin types. Good price for the quality you get!
Alexis B.
Anderson, SC
This is the best body wash EVERRRRRRR.  I use the sensitive skin one it does so amazing on my skin. This Body Wash fulfills its promise as a moisturizing cleanser. (expected from dove). A VERY tiny amount is required in order for it to take full effect. There are plenty of soap bubbles and suds and It rinses off easily. After drying off, my skin feels super moisturized. I would definitely recommend this long lasting product.
Heather C.
Its not to pricey, and the different smells and sensitive skin one is perfect too.. Dove makes you're skin so soft and you can smell how good you smell after you been clean for hours. Being a mom this is perfect cause kids make messes and your constantly moving and sweating.. So I recommend if you have about $5-$6 dollars to spend. The bars are cheaper, they are about
$3-$4 dollars
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.