BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite body washes for the winter! I get SUPER dry in the winter and this helps a ton! It's unscented and very creamy. It lathers soo well and you can feel the moisture as you apply it to your body. I definitely recommend and its super affordable too!
Janelle M.
Hiram , GA
I love the way this body wash feels after you get out of the shower.  It is perfect for my dry itchy skin.  I use it year around.  It is perfect for sensitive skin.  I use it every night in the shower.  I highly recommend it.
dennise u.
I been really into dove products they are stepping up there game and this body wash leaves my sling feeling smooth and moisturize which I love I recommend this product and of course this is getting five stars
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is also a wonderful body wash! It smells nice and gives my skin that super moisturized feel I’m looking for. It lathers up nicely and it doesn’t take very much to do so and wash your entire body. The price is low and the quality is high. Recommend to all!
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thankful for this body wash ! I have really dry skin during the cold months , and this helps me! I like the smell of it and the lather . I'm allergic to the off brand of this product , so I just stick to this dove deep moisture body wash ! Love !
Julie T.
Seattle, WA
The only body wash I use and have used this for the last several years. I get them from costco and have been completely satisfied with the product and price point. You can’t go wrong with this product and even Dr. Oz recommends this so go get it!
Ann-Marie R.
Fairhope, AL
Must have bodywash in this deep freeze we are having down south! I love the way it makes my skin feel, clean yet not stripped. I do follow with lotion in this weather, but when it's warmer, this is just fine all on its own! Will keep purchasing!
Diamond M.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE Dove body wash! It’s the only kind I can use because I have sensitive skin and it’s just perfect. I just want to use Dove everything but their stuff gets a little expensive for a college student. Dove Beauty Cream Bar
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
This is an every day product for me. I notice a huge difference when I try to switch to other body wash brands - especially in the winter - because this keeps my skin from getting ashy as quickly. Plus, it smells great! I would definitely recommend it.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Originally I swiped the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash at Walmart in the trial size and after falling in love with it-- I went for the full-size. Overall, it provides SO SO SO much moisture for your skin giving you that baby soft feel that we all are in love with!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.