BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product in my Walmart Winter Beauty Box and reviewed it for my blog (Natalie Katherine). It is a great, simple product, and if I'm looking for basic skincare at a low price ($5.47) or am having some sort of skin issue that requires products without a lot of fragrance or add-ins, this is a great go-to. The only new comment I have is that the sample-sized bottles of Dove body wash have this bizarre oval-shaped lid that is IMPOSSIBLE to remove in the shower while your hands are wet. I hate it... I'll always hate it.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
This dove deep moisture rising body wash is my favorite I bought mine at my local food store when I was shopping I've seen that they had them on sale is gentle on my skin is not harsh at all it smells great I absolutely love dove products I actually use dove bar soap and you know what it smells good too it's good for my skin I highly recommend that people try it if you have oily skin use some dove and let me tell you it will not make your skin oily at all no more it's really good product for your skin I have to go to say W is one of my best brands out there that's your only soap that I will actually buy for my family in the body wash this tops it off I love it I use the dove all the time highly recommend you go out and buy it's very fordable so go get you some dove moisturizing deep clean body wash by dove
Alexa S.
LOVEEEE this product. It’s the only body wash I use for years now. It not only smells amazing but it makes my skin feel great!! Highly recommend this to everyone. Also really helps with dry skin too!!!
Gemini M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this soap. I liked the Dove bar soap but it was always a hassle storing it and if you don't have a soap container, it gets messy once you're done using it. So when they came out with a liquid dove soap, I was pretty stoked. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean and the scent is lovely and familiar. It lathers up nicely and doesn't leave my skin feeling like there's a film on it. Also it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not feeling right. I bought a regular sized body wash but also received a complimentary travel size one in Sam's club's Mom's and Dad club welcome box.
Malissa B.
Rittman
Love this body wash. It has a great lather. Leaves your skin fresh clean and soft. We’ve used this for 19 years. It’s the only soap we’ve found that is gentle enough for eczema. Since we switched to using this my child’s eczema has cleared up and we never switched brands.
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
My favorite body wash on the market! I live the smell of this because when you get out of the shower your body just smells really fresh and clean! I wish it had more of a lather to it but overall I love it because it makes my skin fell soft and smooth and I smell fresh and clean all day long! It's a bit expensive compared to other body washes on the shelves but I think it is worth it because it keeps you smelling fresh and clean all day and it is very gentle on the skin! I have issues with dryness and since I've been using this I haven't had any issues with it! It's gentle enough to use on my daughter as well which is a bonus because she had very sensitive skin and this one doesn't irritate her skin at all!
Elizabeth V.
Great for sensitive skin! I've been using this for the last 6 years. Can't stop. Price is so doable for what you get. So many different scents all are perfect. I would buy it again and again.
shatoni B.
I have very dry skin and I've tried many other soap products that dried out my skin. A friend of mine recommended this body wash and after one use I immediately felt a difference in my skin. This body wash didn't make my skin feel tight and dry like the ones I have experienced in the past. This body wash made my skin feels so soft and smooth. Now this is the only body wash I will use, I don't even use other Dove brand body washes. Also the scent is not overwhelming, it is actually kind of therapeutic!
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best classic body wash ever. I always feel so clean and my skin feels like butter when I use this. I shower every day and my skin does not dry out because of this amazing body wash. I don't even need to use body lotion. It smells fresh and clean and also is the only thing I use when shaving, I have tried shaving creams and oils and everything but DOVE is the greatest thing to use and keeps razor burn away. I have tried other body washes that were cheaper and I had to use half the bottle to get even close to the same effect that a quarter-sized amount of Dove can do. If you have never tried Dove, you need to go to the store and buy it now, you won't regret it!
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
There's something very luxurious about this body wash and I have to say it's fast become my favorite. It lathers up really well, so when I use the same amount as I usually do on my body puff, it has tons of bubbles! By far my favorite thing about this body wash is the smell. When lathering and washing yourself it smells so amazing I find myself taking big deep breaths. However, the smell doesn't stick around forever, but changes to the classic, slightly creamy, soapy Dove smell, which might seem like a negative...but for me it's a positive! I like to smell clean and fresh after washing, rather than perfumed and this body wash does just that.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.