BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Marria  D.
Colonial Heights, VA
Love it not much else to say dove makes great products for skin care hair care heck even their ice cream !!!! Which all is Rich the lotion and body wash always leave a moisturize feeling and never dry. Same for the hair care products they work great making your hair feel full and healthy !!!!
Judina S.
I love that it makes my skin feel when I come out the shower. I also love the smell, its not an over powering smell. It makes me feel clean and well moisturized. Also very affordable.
Alicia N.
I love love this product!! It washes well but also smells amazing. It doesn't stay on you after you rinse like some other body washes. I will keep buying this. My skin feels so great!
Stephanie M.
Saint Charles, MO
I have always used dove bar soap however a few months ago I bought the body wash and wow it is amazing in feels like silk on your body and smells great also my skin is so smooth since i switched to the body wash
Ellen T.
Cicero, IN
Am I the only one that hates being left with that "squeaky clean" feeling where you literally feel your skin is so "clean" and dry it would squeak! haha! THIS IS NOT LIKE THAT! I love this soap it really leaves your skin feeling silky and soft. It is the perfect amount of moisture for my skin.
Monique S.
The best body wash. Dove cleanses and moisturizes my skin and I actually noticed improvement in my dry skin after repeated use. I highly recommend to those with dry or sensitive skin.
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
This body wash is great for leaving you skin feeling soft and provides you with the scent all day long. Only downfall was the scent is rather strong so if scents arnt allowed at your work you may want to stay away.
Bailey L.
Tacoma, WA
Recently started using product because I have eczema and the weather has been so dry lately that I could not find anything to keep me from breaking out not even Aveeno, this body wash did the trick thank goodness!
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
This body wash smells SO GOOD. I don't usually like body wash because it leaves a residue on my skin but this one doesn't do that :) If you have this problem too, you should try this.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is rich & creamy. When I use bar soaps my skin gets really dried out but not with this! It's very moisturizing. I like to purchase the economy size pack from Costco to make it more affordable.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.