BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Leighann M.
Travelers Rst, SC
I have lots of allergies to makeup and body products. This is one of the few that I can use. I have been using this for years now, I even use it as my shaving cream. I like that it has a nice, light scent and is very moisturizing.
Maria C.
This has to be by far the only body wash I use. I take the little ones to travels those you can find in target, Walmart $1 and up aisle the travel aisle. Pros one little bottle of travel size last about 3-4 road trips. Cons none ☺️
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
I love it, I have a very sensitive and dry skin and it helps me keep my sin moisturized. Plus, I love the old-fashioned creamy, soapy smell it has. It rinses very easily and doesn't leave my skin dry like others. I wish we could find slim plastic refilling pouches, like Nivea does, because I don't like to waste plastic.
Nayeli S.
Los Lunas, NM
I love this body wash! It leave my skin soft and moisturized! I lo e the way is smells too! There have been other body washes that i have tried but this one had been an essential in my routine. I don't even travel without it!
Victoria Z.
HOLLISTER, CA
Every time I go to the store, I buy one of these. I like that they have a variety of scents, and the cost is affordable.

This also lasts a long time!!! My favorites are Nectarine & White Ginger and Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena.
Samantha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product and how it makes my skin feel. It lathers up well and doesn't leave my skin dry after the shower. Good price point. I'd highly recommend this product.
Hilary L.
Clarksville, TN
I stopped using Dove body wash to try another product. I didn't realize how much I loved dove until I came back to this. It is so silky smooth and lathers nicely. Scent lasts all day as well. Plenty of different scents to choose from.
Nikki G.
I bought this quickly, not one of my first choices of body wash as I don't think I'll by again it is gentle but I feel like you get what you pay for and it's very cheap
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I love this product I have tried the coconut body wash before and it was really gentle on my sensitive skin. It nourishes and hydrates your skin with a slight fragrance that lasts almost all day.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I love this body wash. I expected it to leave me feeling greasy, but was quite the opposite. It really deeply moisturized my skin and left me feeling clean at the same time: a difficult feat for most body washes of this nature.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.