BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ashley E.
Apex, NC
this body was is amazing it leaves your skin feeling great especially with dry skin. I like the the scent also it relaxing & the it isn't that pricey . this is one of my top body washes to use. It lasts me like a month using the body wash everyday . I would really recommend this product !
Mary M.
Salem, OR
This is a good everyday use body wash. Wasn't overly scented, and didn't leave my skin feeling dry OR oily. I even used it a few times for shaving, and it worked great. Usually I like getting more scented body washes, but this one is a good price, easy to find, and left my skin feeling good.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis , MN
Loved this body wash it was extremely moisturizing. Hydrated the skin without a waxy or oily residue. It also had a very neutral scent allowing both men and women to use this product.
Cindy S.
Hampton, VA
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash smells great, but the scent isn't overpowering. It is my go to body wash in the winter, to fend off dry skin. It leaves my skin soft and clean, without any residue. The price isn't bad either, since the bottle is large and lasts awhile. I've recommended this product to family and friends
Sam P.
This is my go to and only body wash I use ever since the first time I discovered it.. It leaves my body smelling wonderful and softer than ever ! Love it so much now that I remembered I need to restock soon !
Mary C.
Grayson, KY
Who doesn't love dove. I'm in love with this body wash because not only does it smell great but it leaves my skin feeling soft. Unlike some body washes this one doesn't leaves your skin oily hours later either.
katy v.
26 walford way, charlestown MA #848
Omg yo tengo está crema de baño dios es súper rica huele muy bien te deja tu piel súper humectada y olorosa hasta la e usado de emergencia como desmaquillante y en realidad funciona
Crystal A.
Lufkin
This product works !!! It works I'm telling you! I loved it the moment it touched my skin! I used this around the cold days when my skin becomes more dry and it's such an amazing price for the amount of product in the bottle. I do recommend this for other that are sensitive and have dry skin.
Johanna L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I go through periods of sensitive skin and need to use body wash that is unscented or made for sensitive skin. This works great and travel size fills that need while on the go. Leaves skin feeling super soft.
Adreanna S.
I don't really like liquid soap I had use this before but I feel like I can't get me soap of me when I shower. I think it is too thick and the smell is nice but a bit strong for me.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.