BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Yvette C.
Lynchburg, VA
I always love using Dove Products because they do just what they promise! They keep your skin feeling soft and also give you a long-lasting fresh scent that you'll love! I love when people say I smell nice!
Kay J.
Omaha, NE
This body wash is amazing! It not only smells great but it truly makes a difference regarding my dry skin especially during the cold winters. I have even started using on my 3 & 5 year old daughters. My skin feels so soft after my shower. It's the only body wash I've used in over 5 years!
Abril C.

is perfect, it leaves the skin soft, with a mild aroma and incredible skin it is good and the cost goes a long time. uma good hard invercion is long, the skin hydrated throughout the day
Valencia T.
Dallas, TX
Smells good. feels soft. moisturizing body wash that leaves your skin feeling soft. it lathers up really well. great value, could be cheaper but its well worth it. i use it EVERY DAY.
Assa G.
Bronx, NY
This body wash is easily one of my favorite body wash to use. I use it on days I'm in a rush to get somewhere early whether it be to work or class. This body makes my body feel silky smooth right after a shower. I'd definitely recommend it to a friend 100%.
Jessie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love finding products that leave skin silky and smooth and not to mention smells awesome! You don't even need a lot of the body wash on the loofa for it to work! A little goes a long way
Megan I.
I love this body wash! My skin is so soft and smells really fresh. Its really cheap and lasts a long time! I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out. Couldn't ask for more :)
Katrina V.
Alexandria, VA
Love the scent and feel of the moisturizing body wash, I bring this in my bags wherever I go, use it on the go, and it seems to be lasting forever! I don't feel clean unless I've used dove, would definitely buy again!
Meghan F.
Loranger, LA
I am a huge dove navy top fan, I have used every soap out there before finding a soap that does not make me break out. very sensitive and makes my skin feel so soft
Maria C.
Los Banos, CA
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is great for everyday use. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash smells great. It is gentle to the skin. Leaves skin soft and healthy looking. Hands down Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash has to be one of my favorite body washes.
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What scent would you like to see dove offered?
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Does it make your skin feel good after? Does it smell good ?does it make your skin feel soft?
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you all still apply lotion after using this product?
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry itchy skin??
cara n.
Bakersfield, CA
I've been seeing a lot of people talk about this body wash.I have very dry skin and I'm scared it will make me have even dryer skin.Does this make your skin feel dry?