BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sam P.
This is my go to and only body wash I use ever since the first time I discovered it.. It leaves my body smelling wonderful and softer than ever ! Love it so much now that I remembered I need to restock soon !
Megan T.
Katy, TX
Living in California (at the time I was using this product) it helped so much with my overly dry skin from the hard water. It smelled very clean but not over powering. I purchased it from Target for $4.99 for 22oz which I think is very reasonable for Dove. Would and have purchased again.
Felix M.
Omg yo tengo está crema de baño dios es súper rica huele muy bien te deja tu piel súper humectada y olorosa hasta la e usado de emergencia como desmaquillante y en realidad funciona
Kaycee S.
This body wash makes my skin feel soft and moisturized from start to finish. I even shave my legs with. It helps drastically with my dry skin and I will never consider purchasing another body wash besides Dove!
Mary M.
Salem, OR
This is a good everyday use body wash. Wasn't overly scented, and didn't leave my skin feeling dry OR oily. I even used it a few times for shaving, and it worked great. Usually I like getting more scented body washes, but this one is a good price, easy to find, and left my skin feeling good.
Bev F.
Ballwin, MO
Dove body wash is a very gentle product. My daughter with sensitive skin will only use their body washes. It doesn't lather up too much, if you want that, this isn't for you. But it will leave you feeling clean, fresh and smelling good! It's priced well and the bottle will last you awhile!
Ashley E.
Apex, NC
this body was is amazing it leaves your skin feeling great especially with dry skin. I like the the scent also it relaxing & the it isn't that pricey . this is one of my top body washes to use. It lasts me like a month using the body wash everyday . I would really recommend this product !
Lorissa A.
Kingston, MA
My favorite body wash brand. I only wear dove, it leaves me feeling very clean. other brands I felt were still on me after I used it and washed it off, but dove doesn't do that. great brand and highly recommend
Adreanna S.
I don't really like liquid soap I had use this before but I feel like I can't get me soap of me when I shower. I think it is too thick and the smell is nice but a bit strong for me.
Cindy S.
Hampton, VA
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash smells great, but the scent isn't overpowering. It is my go to body wash in the winter, to fend off dry skin. It leaves my skin soft and clean, without any residue. The price isn't bad either, since the bottle is large and lasts awhile. I've recommended this product to family and friends
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Does it make your skin feel good after? Does it smell good ?does it make your skin feel soft?
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What scent would you like to see dove offered?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
How many times do you shower a week ? And how long does this last YOU ?
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry itchy skin??
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you all still apply lotion after using this product?