BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Johanna L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I go through periods of sensitive skin and need to use body wash that is unscented or made for sensitive skin. This works great and travel size fills that need while on the go. Leaves skin feeling super soft.
Adreanna S.
I don't really like liquid soap I had use this before but I feel like I can't get me soap of me when I shower. I think it is too thick and the smell is nice but a bit strong for me.
Noelle V.
Washington, DC
Dove is a classic I always go back to. It's great for sensitive skin, and leaves me feeling clean without a residue. The smell is clean and my dry skin isn't left feeling like the moisture was stripped from it.
Melissa D.
Canastota , NY
I have used Dove products since I can remember. My mother always used Dove Bars. I continue to this day using Dove. I always get compliments about my skin. I love how my skin is always so soft. I love being able to take my Dove with me with the Dove Body Beauty Wash Sensitive Skin, Travel Size.
Michelle F.
This it's the best soap dove have ever come with, literally I use it every day and I love how my skin gets so smooth, I prefer to use it with a sponge but you can also use it with out, I don't think it has any cons and buy it don't think about it ❤
Christie H.
Spring, TX
I only use Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. It's gentle on my skin without drying it out. It also does not leave any film on me, or the shower, as many body washes do. I find that it's a great value, and usually stock up when I find it on sale. I will continue to use this as my go-to body wash.
Zandy L.
I really like the way the soap and the body wash feel, but i hate the smell. I ask my hubby every time i use it if he smells metallic, he says no and loves how soft my skin feels, but i don't like how my skin smells after.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis , MN
Loved this body wash it was extremely moisturizing. Hydrated the skin without a waxy or oily residue. It also had a very neutral scent allowing both men and women to use this product.
Courtney O.
Reston, VA
Nice body wash. Clean scent, moisturizing, and doesn't leave your skin feeling very tight and dry afterwards. I use it every time I shower or every other time I shower depending if I am using self-tanner or not. On the gentle side with a nice fresh scent. I would buy this body wash again!
Bev F.
Ballwin, MO
Dove body wash is a very gentle product. My daughter with sensitive skin will only use their body washes. It doesn't lather up too much, if you want that, this isn't for you. But it will leave you feeling clean, fresh and smelling good! It's priced well and the bottle will last you awhile!
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Does it make your skin feel good after? Does it smell good ?does it make your skin feel soft?
Smrithi A.
Anyone tried dove cucumber body wash?
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What scent would you like to see dove offered?
Holly G.
Burleson, TX
Does anyone use this on their face? I have always used dove bar soap on my skin and have had flawless skin. There was a good deal on the body wash and I heard a derm say it was okay?? Just wondering if anyone does this??
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Why do you enjoy this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?