BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Charlotte L.
Ventura, CA
I use this daily. Lightly scented and softens my skin without drying it. I love and have this. My skin is silky and soft. Prices are reasonable... A must have! They also have the unscented as well.
Misty C.
Sanger, TX
This body wash is awesome! I have very sensitive and dry skin. I used this body wash and I pleasantly surprised that it nourished my skin and left soft and luxurious! Highly recommend!
Maddy E.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love Dove! It makes my skin feel great! It's so smooth and silky and feels amazing. I buy it at Walmart or Target and keeps my skin feeling great all day. It smells really great too.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I love Dove soaps. The lather is fantastic and it moiturizes my skin while getting it super clean. I work out every day and often work up a sweat and this soap freshens me up every evening! Best to use when shaving as well if you don't have shave cream.
Tiffany D.
San jose, CA
I LOVE THIS BODY WASH! This formula gives a nourishing and moisturizing powers to my skin. My skin feels so much smoothr after I use this body wash! It is super affordable too! I would recommend this for everyone!
Kayla D.
I feel that this is an amazing dove product! I always feel clean and it's truly gentle on my skin and doesn't make me feel that the smell is overwhelming (there really isn't a smell to me) I highly recommend it!
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
I love using Dove Body wash. It makes my skin smooth and soft every after shower nad it really moisturizes my skin. I'm using the Coconut milk with Jasmine petals which smells so good!
Deborah Stanley S.
Pontotoc, MS
I have been using Dove Bath washes for over 4 years now, and I love the feel of my skin, it leaves my skin so soft and moist. I use only Dove to wash with and I would recommend if you haven't tried this then you need to do your body a favor and get you some. I paid around 1.78 at Walmart for mine.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Dove is my go to soap no matter what. I have been using this since I was younger. Has not disappointed me. I love the way it smells, they way it makes your body feel soft. I have sensitive skin, and Dove is the best!!
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
This moisturizes my skin really well! Sometimes I feel it takes a while to rinse it all off, but it's not too bad. My boyfriend loves it, especially when it's in the two packs! So affordable, and a great product at the same time!
Lindsey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What is your favorite dove product ?
Nicole R.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone have any body wash suggestions? I find that the dove body wash doesn't have a lasting smell. I'd love something that makes you smell amazing when you leave your shower.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does the scent last long on the body?
Jamie L.
Richmond , KY
Does this body wash leave skin feeling oily?

Kohl's