BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Jihee J.
Los Angeles, CA
This body wash is creamy without being heavy and leaves your skin clean but soft and moisturized. Also the scent is absolutely lovely. Clean scent and it makes you want to move so you can catch the scent one more time.
Valencia T.
Dallas, TX
Smells good. feels soft. moisturizing body wash that leaves your skin feeling soft. it lathers up really well. great value, could be cheaper but its well worth it. i use it EVERY DAY.
Megan I.
I love this body wash! My skin is so soft and smells really fresh. Its really cheap and lasts a long time! I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out. Couldn't ask for more :)
Erin C.
Dallas, TX
Used this every day until the bottle ran out. Loved it! Felt very soft on my skin during and after the shower. I don't use shaving cream, and this worked so well for shaving! Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Yvette C.
Lynchburg, VA
I always love using Dove Products because they do just what they promise! They keep your skin feeling soft and also give you a long-lasting fresh scent that you'll love! I love when people say I smell nice!
Andrea R.
Leming, TX
At first I was kinda skeptic on trying this but it actually turned out great. My skin was always so dried and ugly feeling. This has definitely smoothed my skin in so many ways. I love it
lindsay p.
Montrose, CO
Best body wash ive ever used, and ive tried quite a few. Dove nutrium moisture hydrates my skin perfectly and smells so clean. This works better than anything high end i cant be without it. My skin feels so balanced from this i don't need much lotion. This is a pretty pure product ingredients wise also.
Kay J.
Omaha, NE
This body wash is amazing! It not only smells great but it truly makes a difference regarding my dry skin especially during the cold winters. I have even started using on my 3 & 5 year old daughters. My skin feels so soft after my shower. It's the only body wash I've used in over 5 years!
Abril C.

is perfect, it leaves the skin soft, with a mild aroma and incredible skin it is good and the cost goes a long time. uma good hard invercion is long, the skin hydrated throughout the day
Jessie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love finding products that leave skin silky and smooth and not to mention smells awesome! You don't even need a lot of the body wash on the loofa for it to work! A little goes a long way
Nicole R.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone have any body wash suggestions? I find that the dove body wash doesn't have a lasting smell. I'd love something that makes you smell amazing when you leave your shower.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Does it make your skin feel good after? Does it smell good ?does it make your skin feel soft?
Jamie H.
Richmond, KY
Does this body wash leave skin feeling oily?
Manerva P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dose any body like scented dove body wash
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Is this really as good as the commercial makes it out to be??