BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sarah K.
I have sensitive skin and this made me break out in a rash. I know it's been good for other people but for me I had a red chest for a couple weeks. I wouldn't use of very sensitive.
Danielle R.
I buy this occasionally, especially in the winter because it is pretty moisturizing for my dry skin. That said, the scents leave something to be desired. I certainly don't buy it because I love the way it smells (it's just so bland and milky!).
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I love the way my skin feels when I use this body wash! It's all silky and smooth. Definitely my favorite body wash! And it smells great! I use it for every shower. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Makenzie M.
Fairfield, OH
Always leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized! I buy mine from my local kroger store up the street from my house. The scent is very refreshing and the solution is very gentle to the skin! I will always continue to buy this body wash as it is the only one that works for my dry skin!
Catherine T.
['Milwaukee ', ''], WI
This is the best body wash I have ever used! I've heard such great things about it and finally decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint! Makes my skin feel so soft and is perfect for winter when skin gets so dry. I don't even have to use lotion when I use this. Definitely buy!!
Chelsea M.
I buy the deep moisture because it's thick & creamy, very gentle on the skin. Leaves you feeling really clean & extra soft, plus the sent is very nice. The price is fair & I like the twin packs better value.
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this body wash, I purchased the pomegranate & lemon verbena scent and instantly fell in love and noticed a glow on my skin after washes. My skin was also very dry before using this product and now my skin is soft! Definitely a must have for me. The scent is amazing as well!
Kayla K.
Marion, IL
I had always heard that Dove was supposed to be gentle, so I went ahead and got some for my somewhat sensitive skin. I got the original kind, which seemed even stronger that other body washes I had used, leaving my skin feeling tight and irritated. On the bright side, I was really clean!
Carolyn H.
Suffolk, VA
I use this in addition to the classic beauty bar. A little bit of this product goes a long way and lathers up very nicely on a mesh sponge. It leaves me feeling very clean. The larger bottles are the best value. I just wish Dove would come out with a body lotion with the classic scent!
alicia h.
Vicksburg, MS
Dove is great product, i only use dove. dove keep your skin moisture, it don't dry out your skin like other soap and body wash do. It gentle on your skin. Best body wash, if you don't like body wash, they do have dove bar soap. keep skin moisture all day. I been using dove soap for years.
Latarsha F.
Jackson
Do this product leave you feeling greasy.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this body wash foam up ?
Rotem N.
Brooklyn, NY
is this good for dry skin?
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What scent would you like to see dove offered?
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Why do you enjoy this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?