BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Theresa  B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of the best body washes I have used. I feel clean afterwards. There is no "film" after I wash off the soap. This is easily found at any grocery store. The product also has a light smell that is not overwhelming. Good for someone with sensitive skin.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great soft body wash. Great for sensitive skin. It lathers grwst with lush bubbles. I purchased it from Pubix on sales. Great value lot of product. Very gentle even use it on my lady area. Lol.
Christina A.
Davenport
Love this body wash. It leaves my skin soft and not feeling dry . I love the different scent . To me it comes very close to bath and body works body wash . I have never brought any other body wash and never will
Sydney S.
I prefer body wash with the small exfoliating beads and with more of a fresh and fruity scent, but I grabbed this just because we ran out of soap and it's actually not bad! I enjoy how smooth it is and has more of a lotion type texture. And I smell clean and like dove for hours after my shower!
Keandrea S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I have very dry skin & I absolutely love this product! Keeps my skin very hydrated! It is very gentle and the smell is awesome! You can buy from your local Target or Walmart! Great price I would for sure but again!
Katie G.
I love this stuff! I honestly didn't realize how much my previous body wash was drying out my skin until I tried this stuff. After a week of use, my skin felt so much softer and smoother - I felt like I could almost go without moisturizer post-shower!
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using Dove Body wash. It makes my skin smooth and soft every after shower nad it really moisturizes my skin. I'm using the Coconut milk with Jasmine petals which smells so good!
Misty C.
Sanger, TX
This body wash is awesome! I have very sensitive and dry skin. I used this body wash and I pleasantly surprised that it nourished my skin and left soft and luxurious! Highly recommend!
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love Dove soaps. The lather is fantastic and it moiturizes my skin while getting it super clean. I work out every day and often work up a sweat and this soap freshens me up every evening! Best to use when shaving as well if you don't have shave cream.
Cheyenna J.
Longview, TX
Love this body was! Makes my skin feel soft without sacrificing cleanliness. The lather it provides is rich and allows for less amount of product needed per use. I would recommend this product for others to try.
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
My hubby has dry skin is it good ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this body wash foam up ?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What is your favorite dove product ?
Rotem N.
Brooklyn , NY
is this good for dry skin?
MakeupLovers P.
Is this good for dry skin?

Walgreens