BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

jacqueline t.
Love the way it leaves my body feeling clean and soft. I love using dove body wash especially on the summer because that's when I use any of their body wash it makes me feel refreshed.
Charlotte L.
Ventura, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this daily. Lightly scented and softens my skin without drying it. I love and have this. My skin is silky and soft. Prices are reasonable... A must have! They also have the unscented as well.
Leticia H.
I have very dry skin, but when I use lotion or body oil I feel like my skin can't breathe. This wash is perfect for me. It is the most hydrating wash I've ever used and scent is amazing. I haven't had to moisturize as much, and my skin isn't as bumpy as it was. I'll never use anything different!
Tiffany D.
San jose, CA
I LOVE THIS BODY WASH! This formula gives a nourishing and moisturizing powers to my skin. My skin feels so much smoothr after I use this body wash! It is super affordable too! I would recommend this for everyone!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash and I love how it feels on my skin. The scent is very nice and I will be buying this again. After I use the body wash it made my skin so soft.
Jennylou R.
San Diego, CA
My son's doctor recommended my son switch to dove for his dry skin and we did. He is scratching less after using this. And with that Costco trio, I started using it too and I like it!
Misty C.
Sanger, TX
This body wash is awesome! I have very sensitive and dry skin. I used this body wash and I pleasantly surprised that it nourished my skin and left soft and luxurious! Highly recommend!
Leslie A.
Deltona, FL
I absolutely LOVE these dove body washes! I always get them. I like to try different smells each time. They lather up so well and make my skin feel so soft! It's a must have for sure !
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love Dove soaps. The lather is fantastic and it moiturizes my skin while getting it super clean. I work out every day and often work up a sweat and this soap freshens me up every evening! Best to use when shaving as well if you don't have shave cream.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great soft body wash. Great for sensitive skin. It lathers grwst with lush bubbles. I purchased it from Pubix on sales. Great value lot of product. Very gentle even use it on my lady area. Lol.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this body wash foam up ?
Latarsha F.
Jackson
Do this product leave you feeling greasy.
Hellen S.
Belmont, CA
Is it for any kind of skyn?
brionna g.
Do you prefer Dove Body Wash or Dove bar soap?
Marie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's your favorite body wash?

back