BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
I had this body wash siting in my cabinet for 2 months jiji. I was not attractive by the smell for me it had no smell. I finally decided to use and the smell developed more in the shower and I like it. It also left my skin so soft. I use again and recommend it
Meghan F.
Loranger, LA
I am a huge dove navy top fan, I have used every soap out there before finding a soap that does not make me break out. very sensitive and makes my skin feel so soft
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
I was totally in shock when I finally tried the Dove Deep Moisturizing Body Wash. My skin felt like silk and not too mention the scent is heavenly. It's so good that my significant other started using it because he gets dry patches on his skin and it helped tremendously. A Must keep in the beauty stash.
Abril C.

is perfect, it leaves the skin soft, with a mild aroma and incredible skin it is good and the cost goes a long time. uma good hard invercion is long, the skin hydrated throughout the day
Lauren S.
Logan, UT
This is my favorite - especially during the winter when my skin is so dry! Definitely moisturizes as it cleans, it keeps its promise! And I have really sensitive skin so a lot of cleansers irritate it but this doesn't!
Assa G.
Bronx, NY
This body wash is easily one of my favorite body wash to use. I use it on days I'm in a rush to get somewhere early whether it be to work or class. This body makes my body feel silky smooth right after a shower. I'd definitely recommend it to a friend 100%.
Rachel B.
Quincy , MA
Great feeling body wash and doesn't leave that squeaky residue feeling on your skin. Feels very creamy and moisturizing which I have never gotten from a body wash before. Excellent product.
Yvette C.
Lynchburg, VA
I always love using Dove Products because they do just what they promise! They keep your skin feeling soft and also give you a long-lasting fresh scent that you'll love! I love when people say I smell nice!
Aubry C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash not only leaves my skin soft and silky, but hydrates it for a long time. It can be used by men or women, as it leaves a nice, fresh scent. Big container makes it last awhile.
Megan I.
I love this body wash! My skin is so soft and smells really fresh. Its really cheap and lasts a long time! I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out. Couldn't ask for more :)
Escarlet P.
Who love this body wash
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
WHO ELSE THINKS THAT THIS BODY WASH FEELS GOOD AND MAKES YOUR BODY FEEL SOOO SMOOTH?
Cayla B.
Lula, GA
Does the dove body wash work just as good as the bar soap? I'm trying to decide which one to buy.
Jianyi C.
Cleveland, OH
It is just a moisturizer or does it actually clean your body?
Makayla B.