BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using Dove Body wash. It makes my skin smooth and soft every after shower nad it really moisturizes my skin. I'm using the Coconut milk with Jasmine petals which smells so good!
Tiffany V.
Endicott, NY
The people at Dove.. those are my people! I use various Dove beauty products and I love them all. I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful with what I use, and this seems to be one of the only body washes that helps soothe my skin and does not contribute to dry skin or break outs. Love it.
Katie G.
I love this stuff! I honestly didn't realize how much my previous body wash was drying out my skin until I tried this stuff. After a week of use, my skin felt so much softer and smoother - I felt like I could almost go without moisturizer post-shower!
Theresa  B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of the best body washes I have used. I feel clean afterwards. There is no "film" after I wash off the soap. This is easily found at any grocery store. The product also has a light smell that is not overwhelming. Good for someone with sensitive skin.
Katie M.
Reading , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This leaves my skin super soft! It's cheap, long lasting and smells great! I always love dove products for being gentle on my skin. When lathering up it's very silky and bubbles up nicely. I know I'm going to buy it again after seeing what it does to my skin.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love Dove soaps. The lather is fantastic and it moiturizes my skin while getting it super clean. I work out every day and often work up a sweat and this soap freshens me up every evening! Best to use when shaving as well if you don't have shave cream.
Christina A.
Davenport
Love this body wash. It leaves my skin soft and not feeling dry . I love the different scent . To me it comes very close to bath and body works body wash . I have never brought any other body wash and never will
Leticia H.
I have very dry skin, but when I use lotion or body oil I feel like my skin can't breathe. This wash is perfect for me. It is the most hydrating wash I've ever used and scent is amazing. I haven't had to moisturize as much, and my skin isn't as bumpy as it was. I'll never use anything different!
Keandrea S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I have very dry skin & I absolutely love this product! Keeps my skin very hydrated! It is very gentle and the smell is awesome! You can buy from your local Target or Walmart! Great price I would for sure but again!
Giovanna B.
Millville , NJ
This is the only body wash I use. The formula is super creamy and it lathers beautifully. It's perfect on my sensitive skin and the smell leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Rocio R.
WHATS A GOOD SCENT TO TRY?
Jianyi C.
Cleveland, OH
It is just a moisturizer or does it actually clean your body?
Cayla B.
Lula, GA
Does the dove body wash work just as good as the bar soap? I'm trying to decide which one to buy.
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
WHO ELSE THINKS THAT THIS BODY WASH FEELS GOOD AND MAKES YOUR BODY FEEL SOOO SMOOTH?
Makayla B.