BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Felix M.
Omg yo tengo está crema de baño dios es súper rica huele muy bien te deja tu piel súper humectada y olorosa hasta la e usado de emergencia como desmaquillante y en realidad funciona
Kaycee S.
This body wash makes my skin feel soft and moisturized from start to finish. I even shave my legs with. It helps drastically with my dry skin and I will never consider purchasing another body wash besides Dove!
Laura H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
My family has all kinds of different skin needs. Dove gives the gentle but thorough cleaning we need without being drying and harsh. My family has counted on Dove products for decades and we will continue to.
Nora H.
Minneapolis, MN
I always switch over to this body wash in the winter months because it makes my skin moisturized and soft. It's a little much in the summer, but perfect for the drier cold months. The smell is nice and light.
Alexis S.
Forest Hill, MD
I have eczema and this body wash is so great for me. Leaves my skin extremely smooth, it's so gentle I don't know if I could ever use another body wash. The smell is good and I would recommend this to everyone.
Adreanna S.
I don't really like liquid soap I had use this before but I feel like I can't get me soap of me when I shower. I think it is too thick and the smell is nice but a bit strong for me.
Lorissa A.
Kingston, MA
My favorite body wash brand. I only wear dove, it leaves me feeling very clean. other brands I felt were still on me after I used it and washed it off, but dove doesn't do that. great brand and highly recommend
Megan T.
Katy, TX
Living in California (at the time I was using this product) it helped so much with my overly dry skin from the hard water. It smelled very clean but not over powering. I purchased it from Target for $4.99 for 22oz which I think is very reasonable for Dove. Would and have purchased again.
Melissa D.
Canastota , NY
I have used Dove products since I can remember. My mother always used Dove Bars. I continue to this day using Dove. I always get compliments about my skin. I love how my skin is always so soft. I love being able to take my Dove with me with the Dove Body Beauty Wash Sensitive Skin, Travel Size.
Mary M.
Salem, OR
This is a good everyday use body wash. Wasn't overly scented, and didn't leave my skin feeling dry OR oily. I even used it a few times for shaving, and it worked great. Usually I like getting more scented body washes, but this one is a good price, easy to find, and left my skin feeling good.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.