BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Mally D.
Coatesville, PA
This is the only body wash I'll use. It moisturizes my skin without leaving my skin feeling greasy and helps save me time and money by not needing to use as much lotion. It's gentle and doesn't have a strong scent.
Marina P.
My absolute favorite body wash. It smells good and it's incredibly moisturizing. I had really bad eczema and most scented body washes irritated my skin really badly, but this one didn't and I've been using it for years!
Keisha T.
Milo, IA
I use this products daily, in the shower. Leave my skin feeling soft and smooth, never oily or dry. I love the smell too, it's not too strong. I always feel clean.
Kam r.
Eugene, OR
I really love the Dove body wash! It is so soft and great for people with eczema! I use it every time i shower and have never had a problem with irritated skin!
Alicia N.
I love love this product!! It washes well but also smells amazing. It doesn't stay on you after you rinse like some other body washes. I will keep buying this. My skin feels so great!
Jeremy P.
Wolcott, CT
I've always chosen Dove over any other brand. I love how it nurishes my skin. It leaves my skin so soft and the smell is Devine! This is a must try product. Anything Dove is amazing! It's also gentle on your skin.
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
This body wash is great for leaving you skin feeling soft and provides you with the scent all day long. Only downfall was the scent is rather strong so if scents arnt allowed at your work you may want to stay away.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great leaves my body smooth for a couple hours then I start to feel dry skin especially in my face from this product overall this product Is just like any other cheap body wash
Ashley S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I love DOVE! It is a great company that sends a great message to women. Also, Dove has products that are great for people like me with sensitive skin. I love how gentle it is on skin yet has great scents. YUM!!
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
The best, yes THE BEST body wash out on the market. And just like in the commercial this product will not eat at your skin, it is super moisturizing and just makes your skin feel fresh!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.