BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
Ever since I was a child i have used dove and continue to use it now. This product is very convenient for me to on the go when I am traveling. It also leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth.
Rose P.
Glendale, CA
I love Dove products and this body wash is no exception! Feels amazingly moisturizing without feeling slick or greasy. My skin always feels soft and rejuvenated after I use this product. Smells amazing! I never get sick of this one. Definitely a must have for my shower needs.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
My regular costco bulk buy(3 pack), I have been using Dove deep body wash for years. I should change to a new body wash, but I haven't found anything I fell in love with yet. So just kept using the same body wash until I find a better body wash that suits my liking.
Kimberly H.
Newark, DE
I love the Dove brand for sensitive skin, and the moisture rich, my skin is so soft. I use it on myself and my son, he has eczema and he does not have a problem with this brand at all. I wish I could always catch it on sale because for the large bottles they seem to be a little bit on the pricey side of things.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
My grandmother is in nursing home I buy this for her because she has very thin and dry skin this has been the number one leading product for her it's great product I have used it my self and it keeps your skin feeling great and moisturizes as well she has not had a problem of dry skin since using this product
Sarah S.
W Springfield, MA
I have the winter regimen one. I stood and smelt all of the dove body washes and had a hard time choosing. They all smell sooo good! It lathers nicely and leaves my skin soft right after use. I gave it a "B" only because I haven't been using it long enough to notice if it's helping my dry skin in long term.
Yolanda O.
Beltsville, MD
Dove is the best body wash I have ever used. It is just like how the commercials describe it; it keeps your body clean and fresh and gives you a very soft feeling after showering. It comes in different scents so you are definitely always smelling clean and fresh
Kaila U.
Riva, MD
I have been using Dove body washes for years and continue to love them. They are very gentle and don't irritate skin. The scents smell very strong while using, but after you're out of the shower/bath the scent is less overwhelming. I highly recommend these to anyone ESPECIALLY if you have sensitive skin.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I have very, very dry skin which gets even more dry in the winter. Dove is excellent for anyone with dry skin. It is thick and moisturizing. It has a nice scent. Most importantly, it soothes and moisturizes my dry skin .
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a mild formula, very gentle and moisturizing for my sensitive dry skin. It lathers nicely and smells clean and light. I really prefer the bar soaps though, they do leave my skin softer than the body wash does but they seem to be the same so I don't know why but it's just my personal preference.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.