BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Becky T.
Massillon, OH
I use this almost exclusively, it's amazing for people with sensitive skin and barely has a scent. My doctor recommended it for people with eczema as well as it is one of the gentlest body washes out there. Love it!
Lauren S.
Logan, UT
This is my favorite - especially during the winter when my skin is so dry! Definitely moisturizes as it cleans, it keeps its promise! And I have really sensitive skin so a lot of cleansers irritate it but this doesn't!
Erin C.
Dallas, TX
Used this every day until the bottle ran out. Loved it! Felt very soft on my skin during and after the shower. I don't use shaving cream, and this worked so well for shaving! Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Katie T.
Carrboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite body washes. It does not irritate my skin and leaves it fairly well moisturized. The scent is nice and you can't beat the price when it's on sale at the drugstore! I repurchase this often!
Andrea R.
Leming, TX
At first I was kinda skeptic on trying this but it actually turned out great. My skin was always so dried and ugly feeling. This has definitely smoothed my skin in so many ways. I love it
Beverly T.
I used Dove bar soap for a long time and decided to buy this liquid soap. I suffered with an intense back itch and my doctor advised me to stop using liquid soaps as these contained way more chemicals and additives.
Saraelen J.
I absolutely LOVE this body wash! It keeps my skin moisturized and soft. I have a problem with sensitive and dry skin and this product worked perfectly for it. It may be a little expensive but it is worth every penny
Cera E.
Niagara Falls, NY
My kids and I love Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. Feels great and smells good. Definitely price compare it at several places before buying. As a single mother saving is very important.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Very moisturizing will make lots suds will give you a deep clean feel and moisturizer end at the same time I've using it for years great for Chicago winter dry skin yes I would recommend this anyone with dry skin
Shweta J.
This is my go to body wash as my skin gets quite dry and this replenishes the moisture. It is easy to apply and lathers well. The scent is neutral and a small amount goes a long way. I use it practically everyday.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.