BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Christina A.
Davenport
Love this body wash. It leaves my skin soft and not feeling dry . I love the different scent . To me it comes very close to bath and body works body wash . I have never brought any other body wash and never will
Tiffany V.
Endicott, NY
The people at Dove.. those are my people! I use various Dove beauty products and I love them all. I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful with what I use, and this seems to be one of the only body washes that helps soothe my skin and does not contribute to dry skin or break outs. Love it.
Deborah Stanley S.
Pontotoc, MS
I have been using Dove Bath washes for over 4 years now, and I love the feel of my skin, it leaves my skin so soft and moist. I use only Dove to wash with and I would recommend if you haven't tried this then you need to do your body a favor and get you some. I paid around 1.78 at Walmart for mine.
Keandrea S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I have very dry skin & I absolutely love this product! Keeps my skin very hydrated! It is very gentle and the smell is awesome! You can buy from your local Target or Walmart! Great price I would for sure but again!
Lorissa A.
Kingston, MA
My favorite body wash brand. I only wear dove, it leaves me feeling very clean. other brands I felt were still on me after I used it and washed it off, but dove doesn't do that. great brand and highly recommend
Alexis S.
Forest Hill, MD
I have eczema and this body wash is so great for me. Leaves my skin extremely smooth, it's so gentle I don't know if I could ever use another body wash. The smell is good and I would recommend this to everyone.
Sam P.
This is my go to and only body wash I use ever since the first time I discovered it.. It leaves my body smelling wonderful and softer than ever ! Love it so much now that I remembered I need to restock soon !
Megan T.
Katy, TX
Living in California (at the time I was using this product) it helped so much with my overly dry skin from the hard water. It smelled very clean but not over powering. I purchased it from Target for $4.99 for 22oz which I think is very reasonable for Dove. Would and have purchased again.
Nora H.
Minneapolis, MN
I always switch over to this body wash in the winter months because it makes my skin moisturized and soft. It's a little much in the summer, but perfect for the drier cold months. The smell is nice and light.
Kaycee S.
This body wash makes my skin feel soft and moisturized from start to finish. I even shave my legs with. It helps drastically with my dry skin and I will never consider purchasing another body wash besides Dove!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.