BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Brianna H.
Portsmouth
I use this product daily and it's great. I wish it can with a pump top. There is a bottle that has a pump but it's the price of two of these. It's gentle on the skiing and smells good. I would definitely recommend it.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
This body wash is my go to when I need body wash. The smell is so fresh and never over powering. The softness and feel of the wash is perfect. Your skin always feels fresh and light after use.
Amy P.
Shawnee, OK
Love Dove body wash. They smell great and they help my dry skin during winter so I'm not so itchy. I can't think of anything I would change. The scents are great and you get a lot of product that lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. Highly recommend.
Leslie B.
Bloomington , MN
I love this body wash. Its super affordable and I love how soft my skin feels afterwards. My skin is moisturized and I don't feel the need to apply lotion afterwards and I can still feel the effects hours afterwards. I definitely recommend this product!
Christina A.
Davenport
Love this body wash. It leaves my skin soft and not feeling dry . I love the different scent . To me it comes very close to bath and body works body wash . I have never brought any other body wash and never will
Giovanna B.
Millville , NJ
This is the only body wash I use. The formula is super creamy and it lathers beautifully. It's perfect on my sensitive skin and the smell leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Theresa  B.
One of the best body washes I have used. I feel clean afterwards. There is no "film" after I wash off the soap. This is easily found at any grocery store. The product also has a light smell that is not overwhelming. Good for someone with sensitive skin.
jacqueline t.
Love the way it leaves my body feeling clean and soft. I love using dove body wash especially on the summer because that's when I use any of their body wash it makes me feel refreshed.
Tiffany V.
Endicott, NY
The people at Dove.. those are my people! I use various Dove beauty products and I love them all. I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful with what I use, and this seems to be one of the only body washes that helps soothe my skin and does not contribute to dry skin or break outs. Love it.
Jessie N.
Beaver Dam, WI
My Fieance recommended I use this as I tend to break out from soaps. I tried and I love it! Smell isn't over powering, and leaves skin feeling refreshed, soft and smooth!! ( no break outs thus far! .) thanks dove
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.