BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Diana E.
Spanaway, WA
My Dermatologist recommend using Dove soap due to the drying effects of so many hand washing. I figure well heck if Dove is good for my hands I'll just try the Dove Deep Moisture nourishing wash. It works great. Smells wonderful and leaves your body soft and hydrated. I wish I had known how great this stuff is along time ago.
Erin V.
I've been using this for years but am thinking of switching. I always use lotion post-shower anyway so I don't know if this is really moisturizing my skin like it says. However. it certainly doesn't dry it out, doesn't leave me feeling oily, and the smell is non-offensive. Which I like since strong-smelling things make me sneeze.
Claudia C.
Philadelphia
I have super sensitive skin and this body wash works great on my skin. It has a nice lather to it when you work it into your skin. It doesn't dry out your skin too much, but obviously you should moisturize after you get out of the shower. It's also very gentle on my skin and doesn't cause any irritations. Reasonably priced.
Taylor S.
Atlanta, GA
I am a dove snob. I experiment with cool brands like lush, but at the end of the day if I want to just be clean and feel good, dove is my go to soap. It is sensitive for all skin types and all parts of the body. I have been using it since I was a baby and will continue to do so. I use my more expensive brands for my quirky days.
member-14c206f56
Great stuff! it leaves my body feeling very soft specially after I have shaved my legs. I don't always have time to moisturize anytime after taking a shower or through out the day so this is perfect for me and for those on a rush. You don't really have to worry about it has already been taken care of with this Body Wash :)
Carrie W.
Holland, MI
Maybe it's just a personal preference, but I really don't care for this Dove product in particular, even though I like some of their other stuff. I like more 'fruity' or specialty smells, so I really don't like this particular scent. The one time I tried this I put on lotion right after because I didn't care for the smell.
Abbey C.
N Chesterfld, VA
I'm a year round swimmer, and the chlorine dries my skin out to the point it's flaky and itchy. Ever since I started using this moisturizing body wash, my skin feels refreshed, and is incredibly silky smooth and soft!! It also has an amazing smell. I will never try any other body wash ever again. I love ALL Dove products.
Jessica M.
Cameron, NC
Not only does this product smell amazing, it is amazing! I got it in a christmas kit one year, & since then, this is all i am able to use. I also use the soap & have tried different scents in order to find my favorite. They all smell amazing, & help keep my skin clean & fresh.
Sasha D.
Spring Hill, FL
The Dove soap is a good product it really keeps my skin moisture and smooth. my niece has sensitive skin. she cant just use any soap. so we tried dove and it made her skin smooth and she didn't have a reaction like the other soaps.
Ronnie G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am always happy with Dove Body Wash. My scent of choice is pomegranate. With other body washes I feel like my skin is stiff and the soap has left a residue on my skin, but with Dove my skin feels moisturized and soft. I always feel clean and smell fresh after using it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.