BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Joanne L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great and smells wonderful. It helps moisturize my skin so I can definitely say that it does the job. I bought mine at CVS but I'm sure stores like Target and Walmart carry it too.
Maria F A.
Bellevue, WA
I have used this soap for a long time and my skin is very moisturized thanks to it and it smells too much rich moisturizes your skin I highly recommend it because it is perfect and more for when it is summer that the skin will dry a lot
Christy M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to body wash in the winter months when my skin tends to dry out EXTREMELY. It moisturizes and hydrates my skin almost immediately. This particular product has a very pleasnt smell and price tag as well!
Celeste R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dove. Never leaves me dry and so many scents to pick from. I had to use the sensitive when I was pregnant because smells got to me and my skin was extra itchy. Leaves my skin soft
Jamie M.
I love that this body wash doesn't dry out my skin or give me rashes. It's gentle on my skin even for my kids. I usually by it at Walmart or target and is def one of my 5 top body washes and would def recommend it !
Kristina V.
Dallas, TX
Whenever I am too lazy to use bar soap, I love using this body wash as an alternative. It is not pricey and you get a good amount of product for what you pay. The formula is very gentle on the skin and does not cause any irritation. It definitely kept me smelling fresh even after a long day outside.
Amy P.
Shawnee , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Dove body wash. They smell great and they help my dry skin during winter so I'm not so itchy. I can't think of anything I would change. The scents are great and you get a lot of product that lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. Highly recommend.
Karie G.
Durham , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this body wash for the dry winter months because it's perfect for dry and sensitive skin. It nourishes with no irritating scent and it doesn't leave me dry. I would always repurchase this. Try it with a loofah too!
Brianna H.
Portsmouth
I use this product daily and it's great. I wish it can with a pump top. There is a bottle that has a pump but it's the price of two of these. It's gentle on the skiing and smells good. I would definitely recommend it.
Kaila U.
Riva, MD
I have been using Dove body washes for years and continue to love them. They are very gentle and don't irritate skin. The scents smell very strong while using, but after you're out of the shower/bath the scent is less overwhelming. I highly recommend these to anyone ESPECIALLY if you have sensitive skin.
Lindsey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What is your favorite dove product ?
Smrithi A.
Anyone tried dove cucumber body wash?
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Why do you enjoy this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?
Jamie L.
Richmond, KY
Does this body wash leave skin feeling oily?

Amazon