BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

taylor a.
Tallahassee, FL
Dove is great hands down i love it smells great feels great it is kinda pricey but if you find it on sale it will be worth your money its very gentle on skin but some smell are really strong a pro is good on all skin a con its kinda pricey but is worth your money i would give this to any women or man
Tamara S.
Quinlan, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This happens to be my favorite for dry winter skin. I lather and let it sit on my skin for a few seconds. I always feel silky smooth when I get out of the shower. No winter dry skin with Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
Amy P.
Shawnee , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Dove body wash. They smell great and they help my dry skin during winter so I'm not so itchy. I can't think of anything I would change. The scents are great and you get a lot of product that lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. Highly recommend.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I have very, very dry skin which gets even more dry in the winter. Dove is excellent for anyone with dry skin. It is thick and moisturizing. It has a nice scent. Most importantly, it soothes and moisturizes my dry skin .
Joanne L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great and smells wonderful. It helps moisturize my skin so I can definitely say that it does the job. I bought mine at CVS but I'm sure stores like Target and Walmart carry it too.
Christy M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to body wash in the winter months when my skin tends to dry out EXTREMELY. It moisturizes and hydrates my skin almost immediately. This particular product has a very pleasnt smell and price tag as well!
Ashley K.
Caldwell, ID
I love dove products, this body wash is amazing I would suggest using a loofa though, when I wash my body with this with my hands I seem to use more than I would with a loofa. Overall a great product smells great and makes my skin so soft, my husband has sensitive skin and dove doesn't bother him either.
Brianna H.
Portsmouth
I use this product daily and it's great. I wish it can with a pump top. There is a bottle that has a pump but it's the price of two of these. It's gentle on the skiing and smells good. I would definitely recommend it.
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a mild formula, very gentle and moisturizing for my sensitive dry skin. It lathers nicely and smells clean and light. I really prefer the bar soaps though, they do leave my skin softer than the body wash does but they seem to be the same so I don't know why but it's just my personal preference.
Jamie M.
I love that this body wash doesn't dry out my skin or give me rashes. It's gentle on my skin even for my kids. I usually by it at Walmart or target and is def one of my 5 top body washes and would def recommend it !
Keiko S.
Ontario, CA
Do these products make your skin dry?
Cayla D.
Lula, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay how amazing is this stuff? I walk by it and pause every time I go to the store. Its just a little more than I would want to spend on it so I need to know if its worth it. Also what scent should I get?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you prefer Dove other than any brand?
Nicole S.
Is this worth the buy?
Paulina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm looking for a new body wash that has a lot of moisture has anyone tried this? How did it make your skin feel?

Amazon