BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
This is my favorite body wash. I seriously hate using anything else and will not unless I absolutely have to. This body wash bubbles with just a small amount, smells wonderful, and really leaves skin feeling moisturized after a shower.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
I love Dove because of its scent. However, I prefer the soap instead of this since soap is better as it contains less 'not-so-good' ingredients :p oh yah this body wash IS nourishing such that it is too thick for me..
Ashlee K.
Maysville, WV
I love this product as well as my 86 year old Great Grandmother! It leaves your skin feeling great and you don't have to put a lot on your lofa in order for it to work! It smells good, not a strong smell, but a refreshing, relaxing scent.
Jenni W.
Birmingham, England
I have really sensitive skin and tend to be allergic to most moisturizer (they cause my skin to puff up get a rash and it becomes really itchy) but this is great. I feel really moisturised when I have used this and it is really good value for money in my opinion as often I will only then use my prescription moisturizer on my hands and face. I think that is helps to soothe my skin and it is just brilliant and I do not know what other brand I would use instead.
Byanka J.
This body was is very creamy, it lathers up well. I wish the bottle was Designed differently because when you squeeze it while your showering it tends to slip. Besides that, it's a great product for everyone. My husband and I share this when he runs out of his Men's Dove body wash.
Theresa G.
I love this body wash for winter time. With the extreme cold weather it can really damage your skin if you don't properly take care of it and keep it hydrated. Using this in my routine has drastically helped keep my skin moisturized.
Rikki G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I swear by this. I bought it when I had a coupon, so I paid like $1.50 for it and now I'm willing to pay full price. The skin on my arms used to be dry and acne prone, but now I don't have any problems. The smell is just an awesome perk.
Emily B.
Boise, ID
My mother's doctor recommends Dove's products for healthy skin. This body wash has a fresh scent and leaves me feeling clean yet still moisturized. I almost don't need lotion when I cleanse with this. It comes in a variety of sizes, too. Personally I like getting huge bottles so I don't have to worry about running out for a long time.
Steffani C.
Waynesburg, PA
Dove does it again with this Deep Moisture body wash. It is like conditioner for your body. This body wash is so soft and rich, gentle but effective. I feel so clean after showering with this product, and I feel unbelievably soft too! For the price, you won't find anything better. & It's such a good sized bottle, it will last a while!
Claudia C.
Philadelphia
I have super sensitive skin and this body wash works great on my skin. It has a nice lather to it when you work it into your skin. It doesn't dry out your skin too much, but obviously you should moisturize after you get out of the shower. It's also very gentle on my skin and doesn't cause any irritations. Reasonably priced.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.