BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
dove deep moisture body wash is one of my favorites to use. the scent is great, it's gentle on the skin, and works up to have a great lather. i've continued to use this for several years without a problem. the packaging does change often but only for the better
Elysia H.
Taylor, PA
I initially got a sample of this product and I loved it immediately! I had been a fan of Dove face wash for a long time, but Dove really has a winner on their hands with this one. It made my skin feel so amazingly smooth with no sticky feeling afterward. Give it a chance, your skin will thank you!
Jaclyn T.
Ballwin, MO
Very thick, slick and hard to suds. Doesn't suds up like normal soap. Almost like an in-shower body lotion, except it's supposed to clean you too. My skin doesn't really feel "clean" after use, just hydrated and soft.
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a mild formula, very gentle and moisturizing for my sensitive dry skin. It lathers nicely and smells clean and light. I really prefer the bar soaps though, they do leave my skin softer than the body wash does but they seem to be the same so I don't know why but it's just my personal preference.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Love dove body wash makes my skin smooth, silky, and fresh filling and the scent is good to I would reccomed this body wash and you usally find coupons in most sunday papers or on line!
Tamara S.
Quinlan, TX
This happens to be my favorite for dry winter skin. I lather and let it sit on my skin for a few seconds. I always feel silky smooth when I get out of the shower. No winter dry skin with Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
Leslie B.
Bloomington , MN
I love this body wash. Its super affordable and I love how soft my skin feels afterwards. My skin is moisturized and I don't feel the need to apply lotion afterwards and I can still feel the effects hours afterwards. I definitely recommend this product!
Joanne L.
Works great and smells wonderful. It helps moisturize my skin so I can definitely say that it does the job. I bought mine at CVS but I'm sure stores like Target and Walmart carry it too.
Celeste R.
I love dove. Never leaves me dry and so many scents to pick from. I had to use the sensitive when I was pregnant because smells got to me and my skin was extra itchy. Leaves my skin soft
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
This body wash is my go to when I need body wash. The smell is so fresh and never over powering. The softness and feel of the wash is perfect. Your skin always feels fresh and light after use.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.