BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Anna C.
Pflugerville , TX
My son and I use this because of our sensitive skin. Sometimes, we tend to break out in a bit of eczema, and this really helps. It is not harsh at all and it doesn't have a heavy scent. It is very gentle, but cleans well.
Alison H.
I have been using this body wash for years now. The clean and fresh scent is perfect for sharing with my boyfriend so we don't crowd our bathroom with bottles. 5 stars!
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
This product is amazing. I get dry skin in the winter and man has this product helped. It made my skin smooth, it stopped my skin from craking, it nourished it and made my skin fresh and clean.
Jessica E.
Paterson, NJ
I'm usually a super big fan of dove body wash I love all there products and the way they make my sensitive skin feel very soft and smooth but the smell to this one push me back. Aside from that dove is great for all skin types.
Yesenia E.
I have been using this for quite sometime, and I have to say I love it. Skin feels clean and soft. Love that my skin does not feel dry like other products nor does it make my skin oily l. This is just the perfect body wash.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I love this body wash. I expected it to leave me feeling greasy, but was quite the opposite. It really deeply moisturized my skin and left me feeling clean at the same time: a difficult feat for most body washes of this nature.
Vanessa H.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this for my son because he has sensitive skin and it getting older so the all in one kid soap isn't cutting it. He uses it everyday and it really helps his skin and doesn't break him out. Great product all around.
Nikki G.
I bought this quickly, not one of my first choices of body wash as I don't think I'll by again it is gentle but I feel like you get what you pay for and it's very cheap
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
We use Dove body wash frequently. Although I prefer all-natural products, this body wash really does the job. So moisturizing, and doesn't leave a film on your skin. The smell is great as well, and the price is very reasonable.
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
This body wash moisturizes my skin without leaving it with that dry soapy residue that some soaps do. It lathers really well, and has a clean scent that doesn't linger. Because it lathers so well, it goes a long way. Dove is a great brand with a highly regarded reputation, so you can't go wrong with their products!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.