BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Dove! It makes my skin feel great! It's so smooth and silky and feels amazing. I buy it at Walmart or Target and keeps my skin feeling great all day. It smells really great too.
Tiffany V.
Endicott, NY
The people at Dove.. those are my people! I use various Dove beauty products and I love them all. I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful with what I use, and this seems to be one of the only body washes that helps soothe my skin and does not contribute to dry skin or break outs. Love it.
Katie G.
I love this stuff! I honestly didn't realize how much my previous body wash was drying out my skin until I tried this stuff. After a week of use, my skin felt so much softer and smoother - I felt like I could almost go without moisturizer post-shower!
Cheyenna J.
Longview, TX
Love this body was! Makes my skin feel soft without sacrificing cleanliness. The lather it provides is rich and allows for less amount of product needed per use. I would recommend this product for others to try.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great soft body wash. Great for sensitive skin. It lathers grwst with lush bubbles. I purchased it from Pubix on sales. Great value lot of product. Very gentle even use it on my lady area. Lol.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is my go to soap no matter what. I have been using this since I was younger. Has not disappointed me. I love the way it smells, they way it makes your body feel soft. I have sensitive skin, and Dove is the best!!
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this body wash! It goes on smooth and leaves my skin feelings smooth, not dried out. The quality of this product is worth the price. It also has a very clean scent. I would buy again and highly recommend!
jacqueline t.
Love the way it leaves my body feeling clean and soft. I love using dove body wash especially on the summer because that's when I use any of their body wash it makes me feel refreshed.
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love Dove soaps. The lather is fantastic and it moiturizes my skin while getting it super clean. I work out every day and often work up a sweat and this soap freshens me up every evening! Best to use when shaving as well if you don't have shave cream.
Jessie N.
Beaver Dam, WI
My Fieance recommended I use this as I tend to break out from soaps. I tried and I love it! Smell isn't over powering, and leaves skin feeling refreshed, soft and smooth!! ( no break outs thus far! .) thanks dove
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.