BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Vanessa C.
Victorville , CA
I love how fresh and clean you'll feel after using this product.! The scent is very refreshing and clean smelling. You'll have to remember a little goes a VERY long way. Also, my skin feels amazingly soft afterwards c:
Amanda I.
Hershey, PA
I love this body wash. It is very creamy and lathers up nice. It has a nice subtle scent to it. It makes your skin soft and feel clean. It is a good value for how long the bottle lasts.
Lauren S.
Logan, UT
This is my favorite - especially during the winter when my skin is so dry! Definitely moisturizes as it cleans, it keeps its promise! And I have really sensitive skin so a lot of cleansers irritate it but this doesn't!
Becky T.
Massillon, OH
I use this almost exclusively, it's amazing for people with sensitive skin and barely has a scent. My doctor recommended it for people with eczema as well as it is one of the gentlest body washes out there. Love it!
Katie T.
Carrboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite body washes. It does not irritate my skin and leaves it fairly well moisturized. The scent is nice and you can't beat the price when it's on sale at the drugstore! I repurchase this often!
Andrea R.
Leming, TX
At first I was kinda skeptic on trying this but it actually turned out great. My skin was always so dried and ugly feeling. This has definitely smoothed my skin in so many ways. I love it
Aubry C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash not only leaves my skin soft and silky, but hydrates it for a long time. It can be used by men or women, as it leaves a nice, fresh scent. Big container makes it last awhile.
Beverly T.
I used Dove bar soap for a long time and decided to buy this liquid soap. I suffered with an intense back itch and my doctor advised me to stop using liquid soaps as these contained way more chemicals and additives.
Erin C.
Dallas, TX
Used this every day until the bottle ran out. Loved it! Felt very soft on my skin during and after the shower. I don't use shaving cream, and this worked so well for shaving! Would definitely buy again and recommend.
stephanie z.
Uniontown, PA
I love the clean feeling and fresh smell of this product! My skin felt moisturized even after an 8 hour shift! It's a little pricey if you don't get it on sale but if it outlasts the competitors, then, why not?!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.