BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

ROSIE J.
Wellness Guru Expert
THIS DOVE MOISTURE BODY WASH IS GREAT LEAVES SKIN FEELING MOISTERIZED ALL DAY THAT I CAN USE IT VERYN DAY I BOUGHT MINE AT WALMART AND I GET THE BIG BOTTLE ITS LONG LASTING SCENT MAKES ME FEEL FRESH. I WILL BUY IT AGAIN.
Nicole T.
I absolutely love this body wash. I first received it in a Christmas gift set. I fell in love with it immediately! I really love how it makes my skin feel, not only in the shower but for the entire day. I have notice a complete difference in the texture of my skin after the first week of using it. This will be my go to body wash from now on. =)
Ivanisse A.
Fort Rucker, AL
I love this body wash. I love the smell, and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I like that the packaging is pretty large, so it's usually bigger than a lot of the other brands out there. From all of the other brands I've tried, Dove is definitely my favorite. Also, I don't feel like I have to use a large amount to get enough lather, so it's great!
Katie W.
Stem, NC
Perfection in a body wash. Most hydrating, softening, and nourishing body wash I have ever used! I always go back to this, I love how soft and clean it makes my skin feel. I will always buy this!! Definitely a recommendation for anyone I know!!!
Megan C.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash is AMAZING! It will keep your skim moisturized until the next time you use it! I used to put lotion on right after the shower, but not anymore! My skin is relieved from that "tightness" feel. I also use it on my eyes to take off my mascara, it works great and doesn't irritate!
Jennifer K.
Paris, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only body wash I use and I have been using this brand for a good 7 or more years. I makes your skin feel wonderful. It lathers great and I feel like I am at a spa every time I use it. I also have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out. It also makes my skin feel so soft.
Lauren Z.
Atlanta, GA
I have probably tried a ton of different body washes and this one is by far my favorite. I have sensitive skin and I am allergic to soap that is super perfumey. This is really soft on my skin and it doesn't leave a soapy residue on my skin like others do. Smells great too. Its got like a fresh clean scent to it and its not overbearing either.
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
My husband and I absolutely loves this body wash! I purchase these in multiples since we goes through them so fast! It does make my skin feel smooth and hydrated and the scent stays on the skin! love this!!
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach, FL
How can you not love a product that not only smells great, but cleanses the skin perfectly and adds much need moisture to the largest organ of the body? Dove really did it this time around with the NutrumMoisure body wash! Not only is it affordable, it's long lasting as the container brings plenty! Its a great way to treat yourself everyday
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
This is my favorite body wash. I seriously hate using anything else and will not unless I absolutely have to. This body wash bubbles with just a small amount, smells wonderful, and really leaves skin feeling moisturized after a shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.