BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
dove deep moisture body wash is one of my favorites to use. the scent is great, it's gentle on the skin, and works up to have a great lather. i've continued to use this for several years without a problem. the packaging does change often but only for the better
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is my go to when I need body wash. The smell is so fresh and never over powering. The softness and feel of the wash is perfect. Your skin always feels fresh and light after use.
Bri O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Dove products I generally use the bars so because they last longer for me because I use to much of the body wash. The price is reasonable, and you can get this from any store.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body wash makes my skin smooth, silky, and fresh filling and the scent is good to I would reccomed this body wash and you usally find coupons in most sunday papers or on line!
Jaclyn T.
Ballwin, MO
Very thick, slick and hard to suds. Doesn't suds up like normal soap. Almost like an in-shower body lotion, except it's supposed to clean you too. My skin doesn't really feel "clean" after use, just hydrated and soft.
Kaila U.
Riva, MD
I have been using Dove body washes for years and continue to love them. They are very gentle and don't irritate skin. The scents smell very strong while using, but after you're out of the shower/bath the scent is less overwhelming. I highly recommend these to anyone ESPECIALLY if you have sensitive skin.
Joi S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best body wash I have ever used. It really does give you smoothr skin after 1 wash!!!! I love it. I originally tried the travel size for a trip a few summers ago and have not looked back since! I love it.
Kristina V.
Dallas, TX
Whenever I am too lazy to use bar soap, I love using this body wash as an alternative. It is not pricey and you get a good amount of product for what you pay. The formula is very gentle on the skin and does not cause any irritation. It definitely kept me smelling fresh even after a long day outside.
elana d.
Having intense dry skin constantly leaves my skin parched, in dire need of moisture. While most soaps only smell great, they commonly strip the skin of its essentials which keep it looking great. This body wash quenches my skin, leaving it soft and supple.
jacqueline t.
Love the way it leaves my body feeling clean and soft. I love using dove body wash especially on the summer because that's when I use any of their body wash it makes me feel refreshed.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.