BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lauren S.
Logan, UT
This is my favorite - especially during the winter when my skin is so dry! Definitely moisturizes as it cleans, it keeps its promise! And I have really sensitive skin so a lot of cleansers irritate it but this doesn't!
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is a good body wash and the scents are all nice, but I don't use it very often because it contains sodium laureth sulfate. However, it is nice to use every now and then. I really like the cucumber green tea scent.
Katie T.
Carrboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite body washes. It does not irritate my skin and leaves it fairly well moisturized. The scent is nice and you can't beat the price when it's on sale at the drugstore! I repurchase this often!
Katrina V.
Alexandria, VA
Love the scent and feel of the moisturizing body wash, I bring this in my bags wherever I go, use it on the go, and it seems to be lasting forever! I don't feel clean unless I've used dove, would definitely buy again!
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
I was totally in shock when I finally tried the Dove Deep Moisturizing Body Wash. My skin felt like silk and not too mention the scent is heavenly. It's so good that my significant other started using it because he gets dry patches on his skin and it helped tremendously. A Must keep in the beauty stash.
Jessie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love finding products that leave skin silky and smooth and not to mention smells awesome! You don't even need a lot of the body wash on the loofa for it to work! A little goes a long way
Aubry C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash not only leaves my skin soft and silky, but hydrates it for a long time. It can be used by men or women, as it leaves a nice, fresh scent. Big container makes it last awhile.
Tania S.
Im loving this body wash. I have been using this for two weeks and mu skin is really soft and moisturizes. It is affordable and you can skip the moisturizer part :D. your skin doesn't feel sticky or heavy just perfect.
Maria C.
Los Banos, CA
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is great for everyday use. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash smells great. It is gentle to the skin. Leaves skin soft and healthy looking. Hands down Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash has to be one of my favorite body washes.
Abril C.

is perfect, it leaves the skin soft, with a mild aroma and incredible skin it is good and the cost goes a long time. uma good hard invercion is long, the skin hydrated throughout the day
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.