BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Mikayla D.
Usually i do not like to use body wash, but I love my dove so I had to try this out and I love how it has your skin feeling after you get out of the shower- baby smooth, and I love how much it lathers- if I didn't I would not think it is working, but you can use this body wash with a loofah or a wash cloth.
Julié B.
Munich
Sehr ergiebig und schöner Duft, fühlt sich gut an auf der Haut.
Kann man täglich unter der Dusche benutzen.
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis ist in Ordnung.
Hält normal lange bei normaler Benutzung.

Ich würde es wieder kaufen.
Jessica R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I do not like dove. While they claim to be moisturizing every time i have used it, I have gotten out of the shower and my skin has literally been cracked and itchy. I no longer use this. And I won't try any of their others.
Sally  J.
Elkins Park, PA
In my opinion, this product is worth buying. I enjoy the smell of this product. It make a body feel so smooth after every shower. I literally have no complains from this body wash. I purchase mine at my nearest Walmart.
Kristen T.
Sharpsburg, KY
I love dove body wash. Lasts a long time bc a little of it goes a long ways. Very soft on your skin and smells great. Only thing is there aren't very many scents to choose from. Price isn't bad either. Would recommend trying.
Natasha L.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I love everything about this product. I started using it when it first came out and i am addicted. I have other body washes that i use on occasion, but i always use this product. I even have a back up on hand at all times.
Sonya K.
Oceanside, CA
I was recommended by a doctor to try this product for my dry skin and it did its job fairly well. Of course, you still must pair it with a full body lotion-down afterwards as you should after a shower with any soap product.
Brony B.
I have very sensitive skin that is easily irritated my most soaps, lotions ect. Dove is so soft on your skin and mild. I don't ever have to worry about going out woth embarrassing skin irritations now and can feel confident
Juliann D.
Hampton, GA
This is the best body wash for dry skin. It moisturizes deeply and you can feel how much better your skin feels! I always use moisturizer after my showers but when I use this body wash I don't have to. Strongly recommend!
Shelby S.
Arcola, IN
This product broke my skin out beyond belief. I honestly was shocked since they advertise how well they do with moisturizing skin and how it helps skin. I was so itchy and miserable, I will never buy this products again!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.