BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lacey D.
Flat Rock, MI
In general, Dove's products are amazing! I really enjoy their shampoos and conditioners because they moisturize my dry hair so amazingly well. As for the body the wash, AWESOME. Moisturizes my skin so well that I don't even need to use a lotion after I get out of the shower. And as an added bonus, the shampoo, conditioner and body washes smell so GOOD!! :D
Loren H.
The smell is so light and it's so hydrating, especially in the summer. I feel like the suds are actually cleaning me instead of gliding across my skin. The creamy texture of the bubbles is so great, especially when its cold outside and your skin is drier.
Raven G.
N Charleston, SC
Dove is one of the best brands that really caters to sensitive skin. I have used their bar soaps as well as their body washes. The scents they have are amazing and not to overpowering like some other brands. These will leave you smelling light and fresh.
Jazmine B.
St. Louis , Missouri
The blue fig and orange blossom dove body wash was the greatest creation this company has ever made. Not only does it leave your skin feeling refreshed and brand new but it smells absolutely amazing. In the past, I use to use a variety of different body washes, but this one keeps me coming back for more.
Amber F.
Burton, MI
I've struggled with eczema for years and dove seems to keep it at bay for the most part. I love the way it makes my skin feel after a shower. It's a thick, creamy consistency and it leaves skin hydrated and soft. I've tried all of dove body washes and they are all amazing. Really worth the price.
Annabel A.
Dallas , TX
Like I've said before dove is always my favorite! I use it for everything. Body wash especially. This is important because I love having soft and nice skin after a shower so this product always did it for me. I love going to the store and picking me up a new big bottle!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Just bathed with this today. It's luxuriously smooth as it washes your skin. You can feel your skin getting cleaner and healtheir the more you use it. But you see and feel the difference after just one use. Smells wonderful and my skin looks great!
tae m.
Whittier, CA
My holy grail in soap. It sinks ferro into my skin and leaves me feeling hydrated and clean. My skin us smooth and soft after using this product daily and I have nothing but great feelings. This is a staple in my bathroom and I restock all the time!
Sadia I.
Bentonville , AR
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, price is reasonable! It is super gentle on the skin. I got mine at target, but I'm sure you can grab one from any drugstore. I would recommend this for anyone with dry skin!
Jasmine P.
The original is literally my favorite scent. It lathers well and keeps my skin moisturized. This is always a staple for me. I have been purchasing this product since it came out. Afterwards you smell amazing, your skin looks amazing and feels amazing!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.