BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Victoria Z.
Every time I go to the store, I buy one of these. I like that they have a variety of scents, and the cost is affordable.

This also lasts a long time!!! My favorites are Nectarine & White Ginger and Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena.
Grissel C.
The softness it leaves on the skin is exciting. It is moisturized and smooth after use. Its presentation makes the experience more lasting longer. I recommend 100% this product.
Tiffany A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Dove body wash! It's my favorite. It doesn't just smell great or moisturize your skin (it DOES do that, but that's not it.) It really cleans your skin. It's also great for my sensitive skin.
I love this body wash so much! I love the fact that it is creamy and applies so well. Every scent smells delicious too, but I usually use the cucumber one. The smell lasts a long time and just soaks right into your skin so nice.
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
I love it, I have a very sensitive and dry skin and it helps me keep my sin moisturized. Plus, I love the old-fashioned creamy, soapy smell it has. It rinses very easily and doesn't leave my skin dry like others. I wish we could find slim plastic refilling pouches, like Nivea does, because I don't like to waste plastic.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
When I buy soap dove I feel like it's the best quality product that works really well my skin. Or use it every time in the shower so about every other day. I love the smell and I love the price and I love that I can find it anywhere
Samantha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product and how it makes my skin feel. It lathers up well and doesn't leave my skin dry after the shower. Good price point. I'd highly recommend this product.
Brandy S.
I worked in a dermatologist office and we frequently recommended DOVE ! I myself picked up the habit and its all I use! It makes your skin feel so hydrated, soft, and clean! Does not dry you out...truly makes your skin look healthy!
Linda A.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
Is one of my favorites.
It's Very creamy and no need for moisturizer afterwards. The scent is wonderful, not too strong. Great for shaving!
Nayeli S.
Los Lunas, NM
I love this body wash! It leave my skin soft and moisturized! I lo e the way is smells too! There have been other body washes that i have tried but this one had been an essential in my routine. I don't even travel without it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.