BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tasha G.
I buy this over and over. They smell is simple yet strong. I can take a shower and have the whole top floor smelling great. I buy mine at SAMs club and it's worth every penny. I would recommend this to men and females!
Carly B.
Carmel, IN
Love how creamy and soft it is. Doesn't strip your skin of oils or moisture. The smell is amazing and lasts long on the skin. I always feel fresh and clean after using this. It works with your hands, loofah or washcloth.
Jennifer C.
Holmdel, NJ
Fantastic body wash! I've been using this product for years, and it is one of the best moisturizing, body soaps on the market. The formula is gentle. It is widely available across retailers, and offered in a variety of packaging (my favorite is the rounder jar with the pump, for the shower).
Matt K.
I bought this product hoping it would help with my dry skin. I think that it is fairly priced, I just don't really like the scent of the body wash. The bottle does last you a while for the price which is nice. I would open it up and smell the scent and see if it is right for you before making a purchase.
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a mild formula, very gentle and moisturizing for my sensitive dry skin. It lathers nicely and smells clean and light. I really prefer the bar soaps though, they do leave my skin softer than the body wash does but they seem to be the same so I don't know why but it's just my personal preference.
Christy M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to body wash in the winter months when my skin tends to dry out EXTREMELY. It moisturizes and hydrates my skin almost immediately. This particular product has a very pleasnt smell and price tag as well!
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I have very, very dry skin which gets even more dry in the winter. Dove is excellent for anyone with dry skin. It is thick and moisturizing. It has a nice scent. Most importantly, it soothes and moisturizes my dry skin .
Imhani ..
Newark, NJ
Love everything about dove! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling softer than ever. I think the pricing is good. Use this product daily. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin which is also a plus. I highly recommend it!!
Lorena G.
Inglewood, CA
I use dove bar soap and i also have the body wash. it just leaves your skin so soft and smooth and with a fresh clean scent. I have been a Dove consumer for as long as i can remember because its perfect for sensitive skin and you wont regret it. I love the original scent i have not tried the other scents
Krithika S.
Jersey City, NJ
I have scaly skin and long travel makes it worse. This has been a must have product in my travel bag since ages! The consistency is perfect, lathers well and most of all results in smooth skin. I often use it with the scrubbing sponge, and this combination works well to exfoliate all the dry skin .
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.