BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have sensitive skin so when I found this I was thankful. I was happy with it the scent was good. I use it of course every time I shower. It's gentle I'd consider. I'd for sure buy this again.
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
I have sensitive skin and this body wash has been my go-to since I was little. When I was little I used Dove soap in the bar form and as I got older I started using the liquid soap version
Carly B.
Carmel, IN
Love how creamy and soft it is. Doesn't strip your skin of oils or moisture. The smell is amazing and lasts long on the skin. I always feel fresh and clean after using this. It works with your hands, loofah or washcloth.
If you want your skin silky, hydrated and shower fresh Dove deep moisture body wash is definitely the one to try. It takes dry, dull skin to another level. I use it daily and would recommend it to everyone who wants to feel this way too!
Matt K.
I bought this product hoping it would help with my dry skin. I think that it is fairly priced, I just don't really like the scent of the body wash. The bottle does last you a while for the price which is nice. I would open it up and smell the scent and see if it is right for you before making a purchase.
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Currently my favorite body wash. I use it regularly and it isn't harsh on your skin. Doesn't have a fragrance which is great for my skin but still manages to smell good. Moisturizer my skin and makes me feel clean & soft.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
My grandmother is in nursing home I buy this for her because she has very thin and dry skin this has been the number one leading product for her it's great product I have used it my self and it keeps your skin feeling great and moisturizes as well she has not had a problem of dry skin since using this product
Ana T.
La Puente , CA
My husband likes using this body wash because he has sensitive skin and This helps him, he uses this product everyday and since he has dry skin, this gives him the moisture he needs, he love it and this is all he uses.
Kathleen O.
Buffalo, NY
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Wash is excellent for those with problematic skin. My husband has svere eczema and this is one of the very few items he can use that don't exacerbate his condition. The formula is mild and nourishing and the travel sizes are pefect to throw in your purse, gym bag and/or suitcase!
Sarah A.
Orlando, FL
My gold standard. I have excema and a gluten allergy and this helps BOTH. It's like lotion in the shower. Your skin will be smooth and hydrated and it smells so clean!!! I love dove and basically use all of their products
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.