BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer S.
Wampum, PA
My husband and I both like the product. Makes my skin feel smoother. BUT ... I don't really like the scent. Smells out dated.. if that makes sense. I think a more floral fresh scent would be better... at least for women!
Arica G.
Hillsboro , OR
I love Dove products! High quality at an affordable price. And this body wash was right along with what I have come to expect from Dove. I felt like it really cleansed my skin well while leaving it soft and smelling good.
Mariah W.
I love this soap! It's the only one I use. I love how gentle it is on my skin. I naturally have really dry and sensitive skin and it works for me. It restores and add extra moisture to my skin. It's like silk and I love it!
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
I enjoyed the soft scent it leaves behind and the soft skin. I used this product for quite a while along with the body mist and deodorant. I really enjoyed it..Great in college you don't need a lot so the bottle last forever
Mikayla D.
Usually i do not like to use body wash, but I love my dove so I had to try this out and I love how it has your skin feeling after you get out of the shower- baby smooth, and I love how much it lathers- if I didn't I would not think it is working, but you can use this body wash with a loofah or a wash cloth.
Jessica P.
I love how smooth & soft this leaves my skin! It's doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, it doesn't have an overly strong fragrance, and a bottle seems to last forever!
Jessica R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I do not like dove. While they claim to be moisturizing every time i have used it, I have gotten out of the shower and my skin has literally been cracked and itchy. I no longer use this. And I won't try any of their others.
Nancilyn S.
East hanover, Nj
Doesn't dry skin and lathers nicely. There's different smells but I like this one. I shave with this as well. Even though it's not drying I still like to use body lotion in conjunction. The dove lotion is nice as well.
Kristen T.
Sharpsburg, KY
I love dove body wash. Lasts a long time bc a little of it goes a long ways. Very soft on your skin and smells great. Only thing is there aren't very many scents to choose from. Price isn't bad either. Would recommend trying.
Julié B.
Munich
Sehr ergiebig und schöner Duft, fühlt sich gut an auf der Haut.
Kann man täglich unter der Dusche benutzen.
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis ist in Ordnung.
Hält normal lange bei normaler Benutzung.

Ich würde es wieder kaufen.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.