BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

melissa s.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is a thicker formula than other dove body washes. It helps with dry skin and you don't usually need to use lotion after using this. It does have a funky scent, it's fresh but almost smells like mens soap. I recommend this to everyone, especially people with dry skin. Scent is good for men and women, but if you like more girly scents try the other scents
Madeleine C.
Bronx, NY
I have very sensitive skin and the only thing that won't irritate it is any dove products. I love this body wash leaves your skin so soft and smelling very good. IT really moisturizes and cleans your body at the same time, not too many products do that, some just have the scent part and other just have the cleaning part, but this one has both combined!! love it
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
I tried this from a free sample, then went to Rite Aid and bought a few bottles. It really does soften your skin! It smells fresh and clean! It isn't expensive, either! The only thing that will keep me from using this daily is I switch my shower products up to use different scents. This is a must try, though!
Bernadette M.
Spanaway, WA
This is sitting in my shower!! I bought it at Costco because me and hubby needed a body wash that we could both use....and didn't smell too girly.....this was a gamble but it paid off! I love it and it is moisturizing and it smells good! It leaves a lingering clean scent on your skin and it feels silky when your in the shower.

**I have been using for a month
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I am in love with Dove products, especially this body wash. I don't even need lotion after using this stuff. I have extremely dry skin in the winter and nothing works like this does. I feel like i applied lotion even when i wake up the next morning. My skin always feels silky smooth and hydrated with this.
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
I love this body wash. Anytime I use it my skin always feels hydrated. I usually buy it at Walmart or Walgreen's. It smells so good!! It is a very clean scent. I love how my skin feels after I use it. There isn't any cons to this product in my opinion.
candice c.
Bronx , NY
I received a sample of this in the mail and i was very impressed with the size of this thing. I like that its travel sized so if i stay in someones house i can take this with me and i don't have to bother asking for soap and since I'm familiar with the scent i know i would like it. I'm going to store this in the bathroom cabinets for when i need some body wash.
Chari C.
Pierre, SD
My husband and I used this, and while it did moisturize our skin, after a while we felt like we weren't getting clean, we found ourselves feeling like we needed to use a normal soap.
I miss the moisture but not the icky feeling that came with using this!
Kali P.
Another great product from Dove. This body wash leaves my skin so moisturized, clean and smelling so good. I highly recommend this to anybody with dry skin; it works miracles. I recently purchased the Pistachio Cream with Magnolia scent and it's SO GOOD!
Loren H.
The smell is so light and it's so hydrating, especially in the summer. I feel like the suds are actually cleaning me instead of gliding across my skin. The creamy texture of the bubbles is so great, especially when its cold outside and your skin is drier.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.