BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
My grandmother is in nursing home I buy this for her because she has very thin and dry skin this has been the number one leading product for her it's great product I have used it my self and it keeps your skin feeling great and moisturizes as well she has not had a problem of dry skin since using this product
Stephany O.
Perris, CA
I have been using the dove body wash for a couple of weeks now and i am very impressed! Am also really loking the smell of it. Got mine at Walmart for a decent amount. Thinking about making this my go to really recommend
Kathleen O.
Buffalo, NY
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Wash is excellent for those with problematic skin. My husband has svere eczema and this is one of the very few items he can use that don't exacerbate his condition. The formula is mild and nourishing and the travel sizes are pefect to throw in your purse, gym bag and/or suitcase!
Rose P.
Glendale, CA
I love Dove products and this body wash is no exception! Feels amazingly moisturizing without feeling slick or greasy. My skin always feels soft and rejuvenated after I use this product. Smells amazing! I never get sick of this one. Definitely a must have for my shower needs.
Kelbee P.
Port Orchard
Kept my skin soft, but still needed a lotion to prevent any mid day ash. Smells good, fresh but a little powdery. Great lather used a nickel size squirt on a loofah and I got more than enough suds for a comfortable shave.
Kimberly H.
Newark, DE
I love the Dove brand for sensitive skin, and the moisture rich, my skin is so soft. I use it on myself and my son, he has eczema and he does not have a problem with this brand at all. I wish I could always catch it on sale because for the large bottles they seem to be a little bit on the pricey side of things.
Sarah A.
Orlando, FL
My gold standard. I have excema and a gluten allergy and this helps BOTH. It's like lotion in the shower. Your skin will be smooth and hydrated and it smells so clean!!! I love dove and basically use all of their products
Tasha G.
I buy this over and over. They smell is simple yet strong. I can take a shower and have the whole top floor smelling great. I buy mine at SAMs club and it's worth every penny. I would recommend this to men and females!
Karie G.
Lancaster, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this body wash for the dry winter months because it's perfect for dry and sensitive skin. It nourishes with no irritating scent and it doesn't leave me dry. I would always repurchase this. Try it with a loofah too!
Ashley K.
Caldwell, ID
I love dove products, this body wash is amazing I would suggest using a loofa though, when I wash my body with this with my hands I seem to use more than I would with a loofa. Overall a great product smells great and makes my skin so soft, my husband has sensitive skin and dove doesn't bother him either.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.