BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jenn R.
Gaston, SC
I have struggled with dry and sensitive skin all my life and have tried my share of body washes until I found Dove Deep Moisture and I love it! A little goes a long way and it leaves your skin feeling refreshed after your shower. I highly suggest this to any and every woman I know, or meet along the body wash aisle.
Carmen L.
My favorite body wash I keep going back to. This body wash is very creamy and thick and it also lathers well. After reading reviews, I started using this body wash as a replacement for my shaving cream and it works just as well because its so creamy! The scent is also very fresh; my partner always compliments on how good I smell. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Amber H.
Columbia, SC
This soap is absolutely amazing. I've been using Dove soaps all my life, but with the new formula these soaps have become even more amazing. The smell is great. Light but lasting. The way your skin feels afterwards is great use it in combination with your favorite body oil and you wont even need to use lotion later in the day or the next morning depending on when you shower.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
I love dove products and I'm trilled that it even exist. After trying so many other body washes dove is the only one that doesn't break me out. Dove is reasonable price and the smell so awesome.I highly recommend it and it leaves my skin smooth and smelling so fresh.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield , IL
I Absolutely love dove body wash it is cleansing moisturizing and it makes my skin feel great the price is very good for what the product does so yes I would advise anyone that is not allergic to dove brand to buy this product
Anna H.
This Dove body was really moisturizes which is just what I need in the cold fall and winter months! It smells nice feel thick, creamy and rich. Lathers well and rinses clean no greasy feeling which is a plus!
Allie T.
I've always been a huge Dove fan because I have sensitive skin and let me just say that I have never had any problems with ANY of Doves many products. This is my go to body wash in the fall and winter time because of my dry skin, but even if your skin isn't dry this soap will do wonders for you. I always feel so refreshed and new after using Dove and it smells so great!
Amany I.
Dove is the best inexpensive soap I know and is ALWAYS recommended by my dermatologist. This is not a liquid soap, it's like a cream that when rubbed onto your skin becomes a creamy foam. Its unique and really enjoyable. What I don't like about this is the shape of the bottle, I wish the top was flat so I could store it upside down and I also feel like I have to scrub much more with my bath brush on my armpits to remove my clinical strength deodorant, which takes less scrubbing with my Dial 3x moisture. But I still prefer this one over all the ones I've tried nonetheless because I feel it is the gentlest and most moisturizing of them all
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love this.. keeps my skin soft and does not break me out.... and it affordable on any budget.. and they even have specials that you can buy two for the price of one will be getting this again...
Bernadette M.
Spanaway, WA
This is sitting in my shower!! I bought it at Costco because me and hubby needed a body wash that we could both use....and didn't smell too girly.....this was a gamble but it paid off! I love it and it is moisturizing and it smells good! It leaves a lingering clean scent on your skin and it feels silky when your in the shower.

**I have been using for a month
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.