BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Michaela F.
Union, MO
Dove's deep moisture body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling fresh all day long! It has a pleasant fragrance and feels amazing to wash with. I recommend this body wash to everyone I talks to
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
I have been using dove since I was 12 , I'm now 29 and used it on all 4 of my kids instead of baby soap. This is my most favorite smell dove came out with. It's like taking a shower in heaven! It escapes me from life for a few minutes
Tina L.
Really moisturizing and didn't leave skin feeling dry. Especially good for people like me with sensitive skin. Doesn't have a strong scent which is a plus too. Also, it's not too expensive for a body wash. Would totally recommend.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best moisturizing body wash, its great to use all year , and it's reasonably priced, I always stock up and buy the giftsets during the holidays to give as gifts
Katie W.
Canton, MI
I don't notice anything magical about this body wash, but I really like it! It's not "smelly" and it is doesn't leave residue on my skin. I have really dry skin and while my skin doesn't get super moisturized, it does seem to help!!
Cathy A.
This Dove body wash leaves your skin so soft and it is a great moisturizer.. I really love the way your skin feels after using this cleanser. The feel and smell is amazing.
Rhonda M.
Beech Grove, IN
I recently purchased this body wash for the first time. I really like it. I have dry skin and it is currently winter, and I just realized I haven't felt the need to apply body lotion when I use this body wash. That is saying something.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
I love all of Dove's products. This stuff works wonders on my body and I love how the smells sticks and stays on for a long time. It's fresh and clean scent gives me all the compliments and helps with my dry skin by moisturizing it.
Courtney B.
Purcellville, VA
I love the Dove Deep Moisture Body wash. It feels smooth while in the shower. It helps with my sensitive skin as well. I'm allergic to most shower soap but the Dove keeps me breakout free. The smell is very clean and refreshing too.
Stacey E.
Beaumont, TX
I feel like other products can't even compete to this kind of clean and moisturizer lol I use everyday because my skin gets dry and this gets me back to normal. I love it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.