BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I love this product I have tried the coconut body wash before and it was really gentle on my sensitive skin. It nourishes and hydrates your skin with a slight fragrance that lasts almost all day.
Yesenia E.
I have been using this for quite sometime, and I have to say I love it. Skin feels clean and soft. Love that my skin does not feel dry like other products nor does it make my skin oily l. This is just the perfect body wash.
Alison H.
I have been using this body wash for years now. The clean and fresh scent is perfect for sharing with my boyfriend so we don't crowd our bathroom with bottles. 5 stars!
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love this soap, is so moisturizing and it feels so hydrating on your skin, and the best part it doesn't irritate my skin. I will definitely recommend this product.
Arica G.
Hillsboro , OR
I love Dove products! High quality at an affordable price. And this body wash was right along with what I have come to expect from Dove. I felt like it really cleansed my skin well while leaving it soft and smelling good.
Jihee J.
Los Angeles, CA
This body wash is creamy without being heavy and leaves your skin clean but soft and moisturized. Also the scent is absolutely lovely. Clean scent and it makes you want to move so you can catch the scent one more time.
Jessica P.
I love how smooth & soft this leaves my skin! It's doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, it doesn't have an overly strong fragrance, and a bottle seems to last forever!
Tammy H.
Bradenton, FL
I use this daily with a hand mit and love the way it moisturizers my skin. The smell is fresh and not over powering. Also cleans the oils off your body. Great product
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
I enjoyed the soft scent it leaves behind and the soft skin. I used this product for quite a while along with the body mist and deodorant. I really enjoyed it..Great in college you don't need a lot so the bottle last forever
Jennifer S.
Wampum, PA
My husband and I both like the product. Makes my skin feel smoother. BUT ... I don't really like the scent. Smells out dated.. if that makes sense. I think a more floral fresh scent would be better... at least for women!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.