BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
My skin is getting so utterly sensitive in my 39 years of age that I have to reapply lotion several times per day. What is the best item to start with is a great, skin- sensitive body wash. This body wash is thick & creamy with blue nutrient beads. When I leave the shower, my skin feels so wonderfully soft & has just a hint of a fresh smell.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
Even though the whole point of this product is that it doesn't wash off completely so it can continue to moisturize. But, when I apply it doesn't get that foamy soap texture which makes me feel clean. This kind of just lathers. It does smell great and is smooth, I don't see much of a difference in moisturizing. But, it does the job.
Calla M.
Columbia, MO
I will never buy a different body wash. Dove Deep Moisture smells incredible, deeply moisturizes, and leaves skin feeling and looking amazing. The scent isn't chemically or overpowering, just "fresh". Especially for the price, this is definitely a holy grail product for me.
Uilani A.
Waianae, HI
I love Dove! This formula especially. Iv been using it for the past 5-6 years and it has helped my skin improve a lot. I used to use other name brand products such as dial, but it just dried out my skin. My doctor was the one who told me that the dial was drying out my skin and that I should switch to Dove. At walmart its only about $6.00 (roughly) for a bottle and I love it.
Jisel P.
Castro Valley, CA
I love this lotion because I always feel like I'm getting a good clean. Even the one that doesn't have a particular scent smells good. (All the scents smell amazing). I love that it leaves my skin so soft after using it too. I don't buy any other kind of body wash anymore.
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
After hearing my sisters raving reviews about this I gave it a shot and I completely hated it. It claims to be deep moisturizing but I found that it actually just caked on my skin and didn't move at all. It just stayed in one spot and washing it off was so difficult. What was worse was that it even made my skin so itchy and dry afterwards. Ugh.. so upset but won't repurchase this :(
Sofia C.
It smells amazing, doesn't make my skin tight, and I love how you can get a whole set of scrub, lotion, hand cream, body wash, bubble bath, body mist, and body butter all in one scent. I love using those types of sets on home spa days. They all have a little bit of musk scent in them so they aren't like way overly flowery or whatever type of scent. The scents are well balanced, not too feminine that you couldn't give it to a guy for a present.
Haley E.
Kyle, TX
I love this product! It really is great for during the winter months when your skin is so dry and irritated from the harsh winds and winter cold! It hasn't gotten too cold here where I live, but cold nights are in abundance! I can definitely feel a difference while using this product. Not to mention, it smells so lovely!
Patricia C.
Monroe, MI
I started using this because I figured it would help my really dry skin, after a couple months I really didn't see a difference in my skin. It smells good, and the scent last almost all day. It might work for people with mild dry skin so I would recommend it to others.
Kerrin W.
Cranston, RI
I was going to make a new page, but it seems to fall under this category.

I've always loved the scent of this product. It is so clean and refreshing. The exfoliating beads are soft on my skin. My skin does not feel dry like other liquid soaps. I've tried other liquid soaps on and off, but seem to find myself coming back to this particular one. Definitely a favorite!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.