BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Vanessa H.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this for my son because he has sensitive skin and it getting older so the all in one kid soap isn't cutting it. He uses it everyday and it really helps his skin and doesn't break him out. Great product all around.
Erika R.
Fayette, OH
I love the smell of this nourishing body wash, it leaves me feeling clean and refreshed after a long day at work. It's definitely my "go to" body wash. <3 Dove loyalty.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I love this body wash. I expected it to leave me feeling greasy, but was quite the opposite. It really deeply moisturized my skin and left me feeling clean at the same time: a difficult feat for most body washes of this nature.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
We use Dove body wash frequently. Although I prefer all-natural products, this body wash really does the job. So moisturizing, and doesn't leave a film on your skin. The smell is great as well, and the price is very reasonable.
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
I've been using this body wash for years and is my go-to. It has a nice, gentle scent that does not compete with whatever lotion and perfume that you like to wear. It leaves my skin silky soft.
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
This body wash moisturizes my skin without leaving it with that dry soapy residue that some soaps do. It lathers really well, and has a clean scent that doesn't linger. Because it lathers so well, it goes a long way. Dove is a great brand with a highly regarded reputation, so you can't go wrong with their products!
Mariah W.
I love this soap! It's the only one I use. I love how gentle it is on my skin. I naturally have really dry and sensitive skin and it works for me. It restores and add extra moisture to my skin. It's like silk and I love it!
Holly A.
Pensacola, FL
This is a great product by Dove. I have used it many times. It is safe for sensitive skin, no skin irritations of any kind. I would highly recommend this to someone who likes this Company. This is very budget friendly.
Mikayla D.
Usually i do not like to use body wash, but I love my dove so I had to try this out and I love how it has your skin feeling after you get out of the shower- baby smooth, and I love how much it lathers- if I didn't I would not think it is working, but you can use this body wash with a loofah or a wash cloth.
Jessica P.
I love how smooth & soft this leaves my skin! It's doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, it doesn't have an overly strong fragrance, and a bottle seems to last forever!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.