BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sarah A.
Orlando, FL
My gold standard. I have excema and a gluten allergy and this helps BOTH. It's like lotion in the shower. Your skin will be smooth and hydrated and it smells so clean!!! I love dove and basically use all of their products
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I personally love the way dove smell.when you wash it off it always feel like their layer of lotion on you.dove can be a little harsh on you're skin and dry it out I think the price is fair
Mrs T.
Sacramento , CA
I love dove moisturizer body wash! I love the subtle smells that are available, I don't like too much of a strong scent. I love the way this body wash leave my skin feeling soft and nicely scented after a good hot shower.
Hannah S.
Etters
I love Dove soap but it's so expensive for soap. I don't think its really any different than regular body soap but it depends on your skin. If you have dry or sensitive skin its much nicer than cheaper brand soap For regular skin its not really worth the price.
Paige T.
Beaverton, OR
This body wash is extremely good for my skin during harsh winter months. It has a very light scent that doesn't linger long after bathing and has a very velvety lather. It seems to be very hydrating and I would recommend.
Tresha G.
I have been using dove for about 10 years. Its very affoproducts. I Love all Dove products and comes now in different variety for skin texture. It's the only brand i use for soap. It leave your skin soft and moisturized.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
My grandmother is in nursing home I buy this for her because she has very thin and dry skin this has been the number one leading product for her it's great product I have used it my self and it keeps your skin feeling great and moisturizes as well she has not had a problem of dry skin since using this product
Ana T.
La Puente , CA
My husband likes using this body wash because he has sensitive skin and This helps him, he uses this product everyday and since he has dry skin, this gives him the moisture he needs, he love it and this is all he uses.
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Currently my favorite body wash. I use it regularly and it isn't harsh on your skin. Doesn't have a fragrance which is great for my skin but still manages to smell good. Moisturizer my skin and makes me feel clean & soft.
Suzi C.
Blaine
Dove is always a go to for me.... I love the smell, it makes me super soft and it is great for my sensitive skin.... I can always pick any product from Dove and not be disappointed.... Make a lotion Dove, make a lotion.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.