BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Leighann M.
Travelers Rst, SC
I have lots of allergies to makeup and body products. This is one of the few that I can use. I have been using this for years now, I even use it as my shaving cream. I like that it has a nice, light scent and is very moisturizing.
Erika R.
Fayette, OH
I love the smell of this nourishing body wash, it leaves me feeling clean and refreshed after a long day at work. It's definitely my "go to" body wash. <3 Dove loyalty.
Anna C.
Pflugerville , TX
My son and I use this because of our sensitive skin. Sometimes, we tend to break out in a bit of eczema, and this really helps. It is not harsh at all and it doesn't have a heavy scent. It is very gentle, but cleans well.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I love this product I have tried the coconut body wash before and it was really gentle on my sensitive skin. It nourishes and hydrates your skin with a slight fragrance that lasts almost all day.
Samy R.
I have tried many body washes, but this is by far my favorite. Its super moisturizing and really helps prevent me from getting dried out. It's also really creamy and has a great lather. Love it!
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
This body wash moisturizes my skin without leaving it with that dry soapy residue that some soaps do. It lathers really well, and has a clean scent that doesn't linger. Because it lathers so well, it goes a long way. Dove is a great brand with a highly regarded reputation, so you can't go wrong with their products!
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
This product is amazing. I get dry skin in the winter and man has this product helped. It made my skin smooth, it stopped my skin from craking, it nourished it and made my skin fresh and clean.
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I really like this body wash. It's really creamy and it makes my skin feel like it's getting the moisture it needs, plus it's getting me clean. AND it smells heavenly! I don't even have to use lotion after I use this body wash.
Fallon M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love dove deep moisture body wash. When the weather begins to change my skin dries out pretty bad. Dove keeps my skin from drying out and help keeps it looking and feeling smooth. And the best part it's not crazy expensive.
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Dove is such a reliable company. I constantly use their products and I always look forward to new scents coming out. This body wash is very moisturizing and refreshing. It leaves my skin feeling clean and feeling soft and silky.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.