BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
Dove rocks!! It's the best moisturizer body wash! It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean feeling! It never breaks my body out especially if you have sensitive skin! There is always coupons for this product. You really need to try it!!
Lee J.
Watertown, NY
I grew up with five. My mother would always use this on me as a child, and with the new and improved scents and amazing feeling. I use this after a stressful day
Christy J.
King, NC
I love the smell! It lathers up really nice, feels nice, and makes your skin feel very soft! This is my favorite body wash of all time. At first I didn't want to buy it because it's 5 or 6 dollars for a bottle.. But now, I will never use another! The bottle lasted me 6 months, and I shower everyday! you don't have to use much to wash your whole body! A little body wash goes a long way! LOVE IT!!!
Taegan S.
I absolutely love how moisturizing this body wash is! It smells absolutely amazing - I have the pomegranate scent. I'm usually an avid Bath and Body Works user, but I think I might save myself some money and start getting these! I can't wait to try the cucumber scent! I would definitely recommend this if you're used to higher end body wash, but looking for a more cost-efficient product.
Jenny L.
Stockton, CA
I don't have much to elaborate on this body wash. I usually prefer body washes with an alluring scent of some sort, but my mom loves buying this in bulk at costco, so here I am, using Dove. It says deep moisture, but I feel like it hydrates just a "regular" amount...I don't feel like it really seeps down into my skin likea deep moisture body wash should. I do feel clean after, so that's a plus!
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
This isn't my absolute favorite body wash, but it is great and usually not too expensive. It also adds moisture to my skin, which seems to be a difficult task for many other products. It never leaves my skin feeling irritated or dry, and it leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I got this body wash for my daughter to use, and have been very pleased with it. She's 11, and has sensitive skin, so the kids body washes are a little too strong for her skin. She loves the scent, and it does a great job of keeping her skin soft and smooth. Plus, it's a large bottle so it lasts a really long time for her. Great product!
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
My skin is getting so utterly sensitive in my 39 years of age that I have to reapply lotion several times per day. What is the best item to start with is a great, skin- sensitive body wash. This body wash is thick & creamy with blue nutrient beads. When I leave the shower, my skin feels so wonderfully soft & has just a hint of a fresh smell.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Dove body wash is always my go to body wash. It is thick and creamy and offers great moisturizing benefits. It lathers up well and leaves you feeling clean but not dry. Dove products also always smell great, you can't go wrong with them.
Destiney D.
Aurora, CO
I would definitely say this body wash is at the top of the list for how often I use it. I use it everyday and I wouldn't turn back if I could because what does the body very well and it personally have to sleep sleep better at night I would definitely buy it again because I always buy it again and I recommend it to any and everyone that could get their hands on it. Try it out please
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.