BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tika T.
This product is one of the best body washes as far as moisture goes. This body wash instantly gives your body moisture as soon as you put it on your body. It makes your skin feel soft and has a great smell. This is the best dove product in my opinion,but i love this product. This is definitely a staple of mine.
Kelbee P.
Port Orchard
Kept my skin soft, but still needed a lotion to prevent any mid day ash. Smells good, fresh but a little powdery. Great lather used a nickel size squirt on a loofah and I got more than enough suds for a comfortable shave.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , CA
I love dove moisturizer body wash! I love the subtle smells that are available, I don't like too much of a strong scent. I love the way this body wash leave my skin feeling soft and nicely scented after a good hot shower.
Tasha G.
I buy this over and over. They smell is simple yet strong. I can take a shower and have the whole top floor smelling great. I buy mine at SAMs club and it's worth every penny. I would recommend this to men and females!
Sarah A.
Orlando, FL
My gold standard. I have excema and a gluten allergy and this helps BOTH. It's like lotion in the shower. Your skin will be smooth and hydrated and it smells so clean!!! I love dove and basically use all of their products
Jess D.
Bakersfield, CA
It's a nice smelling body wash and feels very smooth on your body. However, I have sensitive skin and after using it, I started getting pimples on my chest area. I went to my dermatologist and she said using body acne is common to Dove users with sensitive skin due to the many chemicals they use in the product.
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My regular costco bulk buy(3 pack), I have been using Dove deep body wash for years. I should change to a new body wash, but I haven't found anything I fell in love with yet. So just kept using the same body wash until I find a better body wash that suits my liking.
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Currently my favorite body wash. I use it regularly and it isn't harsh on your skin. Doesn't have a fragrance which is great for my skin but still manages to smell good. Moisturizer my skin and makes me feel clean & soft.
Donicia J.
I love this body wash have my skin feeling silky smooth and feel so refreshed and I use it at every bath time got it from walmart I recommend this product and glad it's on the winners list
Teresa Z.
Emeryville, CA
I use the Dove DeepMoisture Moisture Body Wash. I use it in the shower. I find it moistens my skin beautifully. I bought it at Target. I find that after I lather my body with the lovely suds it rinses off cleanly. My skin is moist but not left overly slippery.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.