BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Crystal N.
San Gabriel, CA
The only body wash I trust and use on a daily basis. The price is just right and it removes impurities while keeping the skin nourished. Wished they had their original size with a pump bottle though. Overall, I'll be repurchasing as long as the formula does not change.
Lisa A.
I haven't tried many different body washes, but this is definitely the best of all the ones I have used so far. It moisturizes wonderfully and even smells nice. I cannot say for sure if the effects last long after a shower, but it does make me feel nice and refreshed.
lauren w.
Dove deep moisture body wash is my go to beauty product, it doesn't affect my sensitive skin, leaves me feeling fresh and clean all day, and it's a quick buy you can get from almost any store. I use it every time I shower and buy it every time I I'm out! 10 out of 10.
a ..
Dove is the only body wash that i have ever used. its a great price. all you need is a little because a lot goes a long way. the scent is nice and is always refreshing. i use this product every time I'm in the shower. i would definitely recommend this product to people
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to body wash especially in the dry winter months. I love to pair this with any in shower moisturizer. I got mine from Walmart but it's super accessible and I've seen it at several different stores. I love how it really helps keep my skin super hydrated!
Kayla S.
Davin, Wv
I Love this product! I Love how creamy it is and how it feels on your skin. Rinses really well and the smell is great! We use it dailey. My husband even enjoys using this body wash! I use it on the kids too. I overall enjoy this product and would recommend to anyone.
Jenise A.
Hialeah, FL
This is my body wash! I love it. I even buy the travel size ones when I go on vacation. My skin tends to get very dry and this is mainly one of the few body lotions I can use and my body likes it. Been using it for over 5 years and I don't see myself changing brands.
Meagan G.
So, I'm not a big fan of body washes, I usually prefer bar soap. But, I do like the Dove brand of other products and since my skin was drying out a little bit, I decided to try this. I think it's pretty good actually. It feels very moisturizing without feeling oily.
Scarleth N.
Wellness Guru Expert
This Dove body wash is awesome, I've used it a couple of times and so has my husband. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and clean. It leaves a fresh scent on the skin too which is not overpowering. I would definitely buy this product again and I highly recommend it.
Taylor H.
Agawam, MA
Used this product multiple times. I like how your skin feels soft afterwards. Other soaps leave like weird film like feeling, which i don't like, but this one did not do that. Its manageable in price. I usually buy mine from walmart. I would definitely buy it again!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.