BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Erika K.
Bowling Green, OH
I want to give this a higher rating because the feeling of this body wash is super soft and it feels good while you are washing on the skin.  However as soon as you start to rinse off it makes my skin almost feel dry even while I'm standing under the water.  Its almost like there is friction while trying to rinse and rub the soap off my body.  It is just a sensation that is unpleasant to me.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
Omg!!!! I love love love this body wash!!! I love that it applies well with your hands (because loofah and wash clothes gross me out). It's great to use to shave your legs and it's just a nice treat in the shower. The smell is super clean and you feel like you are wrapping yourself in a foamy luxe treatment. I use this daily. It's perfect for the winter and summer. This is a staple in my shower for sure.
Carly S.
Dove makes extremely creamy body washes. They aren't a gel consistency, but rather a lotion. That's one thing that makes them stand out in my book! My skin always feels baby smooth and moisturized after I shower. I also love all the options Dove gives you to customize to what YOUR body needs.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Dove Deep Moisture body wash definitely deserves 5 stars! The smell is great and lasts for quite some time after you get out of the shower. The consistency of the wash is creamy and rich and very lathering. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day long. For me personally, I need products that keep the moisture locked in because I have eczema, which is extremely dry skin, so I need all the moisture I can get.
Crystal F.
This is my new favorite body wash! My skin gets really dry, especially in the winter, so I decided to try the Dove Winter Care and instantly my skin felt moisturized. The smell is amazing and lasts longer on your skin than any body wash I've ever used. Never buying any other body wash again.
Kristi G.
Logan
Since I turned 45, my ph balance has gone haywire. My skin is so dry.  Since I started using Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash, I noticed a difference in my skin going from dry to retaining moisture.  I absolutely love this body wash and all its moisturizing & skin softening values.  I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin or anyone who likes to keep their body moisturized & soft.
Virginia D.
Jonesborough, TN
As I've gotten older, the skin on my arms and legs has become dry, tight and itchy. Especially in the winter! Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is a gentle cleanser that cleans without stripping the skin of essential moisture. It comes in a variety of light scents so you're sure to find one perfect for you. It is a winter must have!
Sylvia C.
Deer Park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't know what it is about Dove but no matter how far a venture from it , I always come back eventually! I like to try a lot of different soap but Dove has always been 1 of my favorite. It has that fresh clean scent that smells so good. It makes my skin soft and my skin feels moisturized after I shower. I always feel clean ,fresh and have a nice scent to my skin after I shower with Dove .
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
I received this product in my Walmart Beauty Box. I had never used Dove body wash before. It was a good sample size, however the packaging and bottle were difficult to work with. I didn't like the cap. The scent wasn't amazing for me either. It is a clean linen, soap scent. I would have preferred a sweeter tone. I probably wouldn't buy the full size. There are other body washes I like more.
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
This is probably one of my absolute favorites when it comes to body wash. I have used it for years. It makes my skin feel clean and amazingly soft. The smell is subtle and fresh. I love how it also comes in pump form which makes it much easier to shower with. My biggest complaint would be that the EWG gives Dove very low scores in terms of safety concerns for health and the environment.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.