BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Natalia R.
People always ask how my skin is so soft. I don't put on lotion regularly so my only answer is my body wash. I use dove every time, not only because it has such a fresh and clean scent, but it always gives you such a good clean, and it leaves my skin feeling brand new.
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just as amazing as the Dove White Bar Soap, this body wash will leave your skin feeling silky smooth. I use it a lot in the summer and when the pollen count is high and I have dry skin.
This stuff smells so good ! And hydrates the body it leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling good it's good price you can get it from Target they always have it in sale it's affordable to buy it last you a while because you really just need a bit
Megan G.
baltimore, md
This body wash is incredible!! It leave my skin so soft and moisturized after I use it!! I don’t even really need lotion after! I would absolutely recommend this to all my friends to use!!
Janelle M.
Hiram , GA
I love the way this body wash feels after you get out of the shower.  It is perfect for my dry itchy skin.  I use it year around.  It is perfect for sensitive skin.  I use it every night in the shower.  I highly recommend it.
Tomomi C.
Northampton , MA
Love this! Used this last year all year round and absolutely loved the smell and also how smooth is made my skin feel. I've swapped to a nivea product at the moment (I like trying new things), but I think I might go back to this one after it's done.
Marisa R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite body washes for the winter! I get SUPER dry in the winter and this helps a ton! It's unscented and very creamy. It lathers soo well and you can feel the moisture as you apply it to your body. I definitely recommend and its super affordable too!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is also a wonderful body wash! It smells nice and gives my skin that super moisturized feel I’m looking for. It lathers up nicely and it doesn’t take very much to do so and wash your entire body. The price is low and the quality is high. Recommend to all!
dennise u.
I been really into dove products they are stepping up there game and this body wash leaves my sling feeling smooth and moisturize which I love I recommend this product and of course this is getting five stars
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thankful for this body wash ! I have really dry skin during the cold months , and this helps me! I like the smell of it and the lather . I'm allergic to the off brand of this product , so I just stick to this dove deep moisture body wash ! Love !
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.