BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cola D.
Indian Orch, MA
I bought this Dove on accident one day. I meant to grab the Citrus Dove but was not paying attention. When I used the body wash at home I was surprised at what I found, This body wash did not feel thick and oily, instead applied very smoothly like lotion. I expected the feeling to wash away with the soap but my skin absorbed it well. When drying off with the towel my skin didn't flake off like usual and it did not have a slick film left over either. I fell in lobe with this body wash and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Nicole U.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I liked the smell of this and it did a good job at providing moisture. I have been a bit disappointed that it it doesn't get as foamy as other body washes. It definitely goes on more like a lotion. If you aren't careful and leave some in the tub that doesn't get washed down, it can create a slippery situation. Wasn't a bad purchase, but I wish I had not purchased a twin pack because I'd rather pick a different kind to try next time instead of getting through two bottles. Not my preferred, but okay if I run out of others.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my gosh is this heavenly. I used this for the first time in the shower this morning, and instantly my skin felt moisturized and soft. The smell was also very nice and fresh and just felt so good on my skin. It is now the end of the day and my skin still feels just as soft as this morning. I felt clean while being moisturized at the same and I love things that offer two different purposes!! Will definitely be repurchasing this product and definitely recommend this especially for the fall and winter months to come!!
Esther S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a very good body wash for the price. It is not the best I have used, but for the price it is a great value. It is on the thin side so you need to use more than some other body washes. It lathers up well and has a very light pleasant scent. It does not dry me out. My skin feels soft and smooth after drying off. Overall, it does the job but I prefer other brands. I prefer a more concentrated body wash with more moisturization and a stronger scent. The scent disappears as soon as you start washing with it.
Skyler W.
Rector, AR
This Dove body wash is a must have for my shower routine. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft without feeling greasy and since I have started using it is no longer need to use lotion as much as I once did. It is also gentle enough I use it on my face every night to remove my makeup and I have no longer needed a routine facial moisturizer, my skin tone has started to even out and I am having far fewer breakouts. This is a great quality product at a great price, I can't see myself changing to anything else.
Kara N.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy these by the pallet at Costco, seriously. Bury me in this body wash. During the summer, I can run up to twice in a day and I used to dread it because showering so often is terrible for my skin (especially since I love hot showers) but using Dove Deep Moisture makes my skin baby soft :) and no signs of acne since it gets out all the dirt and sweat and other grossness. I don't even know how price compares anymore since this is the only body wash I've used for several years.
Sherry H.
Prichard, WV
I loved my Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. I have really dry skin in the winter and this helps my skin not be as dry after my baths. I'm also very sensitive to smells, sometimes scented soaps will gives me instant migraines. The Dove body wash just has a very light, clean scent that doesn't hurt my head. It also works very well for sensitive skin too, and it makes a TON OF bubbles, my little girl always says she's getting a bubble bath whenever we use this for her bath :)
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite body wash. I. Most things, I'll buy what's on sale, but after receiving a sample of this 2 years ago, I have loyally purchased this body was for myself. First, I love the smell. It's so subtle and calming. Next, it is effective. I usually get ashy, dry legs during the summer from frequently shaving, but I don't have this issue at all when using Dove Deep Moisture. I even like the size of the bottle, which holds enough to last a couple months.
Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
I love dove soap products. Because I have an autoimmune disease that gives me very dry, sensitive skin I have to be careful what kind of soap I use. Dove body wash not only is sensitive on my skin but also moisturizes it and doesn't leave me feeling oily or cakey afterwards. It smells just the right amount, not over powering. Out of all the body wash I have used dove is the best for my sensitive skin! I recommend it to my diabetic pts who have dry skin! :)
Aja B.
Massillon, OH
My entire a family uses this body wash. I'm the only female in home, sometimes I try new body washes, and all the guys are like, please just get the usual stuff we get (the Dove) Lol! It doesn't leave a residue. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and moisturized. It smells great and has a rich creamy consistency. Basically, it's a staple in my home. The only reason I ever try anything else is because I'm a product junkie and addicted to trying new stuff :)
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.