BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Mekenna Y.
I have used this for a very long time. And in the beginning I would have given this product 5 stars but after Dove updated the packaging it was never the same product. New Formula doesn't always mean its better. It used to cure my dry, eczema ridden skin but now it does nothing. I used to pair this product with the Olay Quench body lotion.
Tracy A.
My favorite body wash. Smells great. The best part about it is how soft it feels your skin. Lathers up nicely and rinses quickly. I love that it’s a thick formula. The scent last for hours after use. Plus it can be found at your local drugstore.
Candy P.
Freeport
The first thing you notice is the smell. I use it daily and it smells amazing! It advertises for almost immediate changes and the gentle formula leave a you feeling pampered so you do notice softer skin. I kept using it for the smell for about 5 months now and I’m always getting compliments for how soft my skin is! The remediate results are good smelling skin and in the long run you get very soft skin!
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
When I know my skin is dry, and all throughout winter - I use this. It never disappoints! I also love using this when I self tan to prolong the tan because hydrated skin holds a tan better than dry skin. It's cheap, but maybe the only down side is that I wish there were a ton of different scents - but the current scent just smells clean.
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
Always hydrates my skin without making it feel stripped or dry. It’s also helped alleviate some of the eczema I tend to get on my legs. I love that it has a light scent that I don’t get tired of - it also doesn’t linger on my skin all day.

I’ve recently started using this after the new Dove body polish and my skin has never been softer!
Ally S.
Statesville
Hands down the best body wash on the market! I tried this a few years ago during the winter months since my skin was very dry. After one use my skin felt so hydrated and moisturized! It’s has a soft, clean scent, suds up nicely, and really like the packaging. I can’t tell you how many bottles I’ve gone through! Holy grail of body wash!
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
This body wash has a heavenly smell. Extremely effective. This is an affordably priced and with an amazing smell that lasts all day, it is worth the purchase! This is especially helpful when combating winter time dryness. I highly recommend this product.

Pro: lathers well, nice smell, thick formula, moisturizes, reduces itching after swimming in chlorine.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
Definitely my favorite body wash right now! I love the smell and how much it lathers on my skin. After applying and washing your face, though, my skin dries out pretty quickly, which I don’t understand, but I’ve always had soaps that dry out my face after showering. This claims moisture, but I struggle with that claim a little bit. It’s still incredibly soft and I love it.
Angela D.
I was moving back to school, and I didn't really want to buy a new body wash so I took this one from my mom. It isn't anything special, I don't think it gives anymore moisture to my skin. I just use it to wash my body, and it does just that. It has this scent, but it isn't too bad. I would never purchase it myself, but I don't mind using it.
Yaimee O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been missing out on Dove body wash. All this time I have been using other body washes, such as Bath And Body Works. And even though I do love Bath And Body Works Dove brand is the best beans for body washes. It leaves my skin so soft and clean. It also smells so soft. I cannot wait to try other kinds of body washes from Dove.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.