BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Brianna M.
I have very sensitive skin, I switch between the two. I just started on this new bottle and so far I love it. I use it every time I shower. So basically everyday. I don’t know yet, if I would buy it again. I haven’t seen a difference yet between the sensitive skin and this body wash.
Lynda J.
 Dove's body wash is my favorite because it leaves my skin so soft. I prefer body wash over soap. I tried other brands of body wash but always go back to Dove.  I feel the body wash is better for my skin than soap. I love the way it moisturizes my dry skin.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a HUGE fan of anything Dove. This stuff is great if you are needing an extra bit of moisture in your skin. It smells amazing, very clean smell. Lather is rich, thick, and creamy! A little goes a long way so you get the most for your money. I use it to shave my legs with because it also moisturizes them. Very reasonably priced, and I love the way it makes my skin feel during the shower and after!
Allycia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It lathers nicely in a loofa and leaves your skin feeling soft and healthy right out of the shower. It has a nice fresh scent that's not over powering or artificial. Best part of all, it's on the cheaper side when compared to other brands.
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this body wash. Though it is kind of expensive in my opinion, it would be my first choice. It smells great, lathers up nicely, and makes my skin feel clean and soft. I would recommend to others and I would buy it again most likely if it were on sale.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is also a wonderful body wash! It smells nice and gives my skin that super moisturized feel I’m looking for. It lathers up nicely and it doesn’t take very much to do so and wash your entire body. The price is low and the quality is high. Recommend to all!
Tiffany W.
I have sensitive skin and this product has been amazing. I use it Year round and love the light clean feel that it leaves on my skin. The softness is long lasting. I will continue to purchase. The price is great and the size of the bottle last a long time.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I love dove body wash! It's so gentle on your skin! Super hydrating as well! And there's something about Dove and their scents that pull me in! It smells so clean, fresh, and natural... if that makes any sense? A very little amount of this product goes a long way! This product never fails to make me feel relaxed, clean, and happy. The effort to clean and rinse this off your body is very little to none. The question is, do I recommend this product to consumers? Yes I do! Give it a try! You'll love it. I know I do.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I really love using Doves deep moisture body wash, I'm really not too into using bars of soap what ever brand (even Dove's bars of soap) because I feel like my skin is SO dry. So, I really like Doves body wash and that when I get out of the shower, and until the next day/shower my skin always feel silky smooth, and most of all feels moisturized and does a really good job at keeping my skin hydrated better then most of all other brands that I've tried. It even feels smooth on your skin when your in the shower!
Jordan M.
I like Dove's body washes more so than their soap bars. This kind in particular smells good and doesn't dry your skin out. It's relatively cheap and can be found anywhere like Walmart or at a drug store. I would buy it again if given the chance.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.