BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Emma D.
I have been a dove bar soap product user for years but never had tried the body wash until recently and I love it! This wash is perfect for anyone with dry sensitive skin. The formula is rich and creamy without being heavy. I also love that the scent is not strong and overwhelming like most body washes. This wash moisturizes the skin and doesn't make it feel oily. This soap leaves you silky smooth and clean.
Kristen-Chantelle W.
Lachine, QC
The Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is very nourishing for the skin. With a loofah, it foams and lathers really well. I've used this body wash in the past and really enjoy it. Though it's a little pricy, it's often times on sale so you can get it at a great price. It has a subtle and fresh smell and leaves my skin so soft.
Yindra S.
Houston
Fantastic deal, but last I checked they didn't stock this particular bottle anymore.

The smell is great, and it's nice and buttery so it feels like you're smearing cream all over your body. Feels good man. I almost wish it was thicker, I feel like I remember other doves being thicker. Maybe, maybe not.

I ended up getting to replace this when I ran out and I'm excited to see how those are.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gentle body wash thy leaves my skin feeling plump and hydrated after a shower, almost like o have put moisturizer on after I showered. It doesn’t end up drying my skin out like most body washes tend to do. It is also very affordable which I personally like.
Kenia J.
Fullerton, CA
I love this body wash! It leaves my skin smooth and smells amazing! I’ve used several of them and love them all. My kids, husband and I can use it and I love that. This product is affordable and I really do recommend getting the big size one it last a lot!
Ruma N.
wesley chapel, FL
Yes. This is my ulitmate body wash. I usually purchase the extra large size and it comes with the pump which is perfect because it last for a while. You can also get the multi packs at Sams club or BJs. It really is amzing at keeping your skin smooth and hydrated.
Idy S.
Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
This is the ONLY body wash my entire family will use. There is the large pump bottle in all 5 of our showers in our house. It is creamy, smells like heaven, lathers perfectly, and rinses clean every time. No residue, and keeps your body moisturized shower to shower. Can’t live without it.
Mekenna Y.
I have used this for a very long time. And in the beginning I would have given this product 5 stars but after Dove updated the packaging it was never the same product. New Formula doesn't always mean its better. It used to cure my dry, eczema ridden skin but now it does nothing. I used to pair this product with the Olay Quench body lotion.
Candy P.
Freeport
The first thing you notice is the smell. I use it daily and it smells amazing! It advertises for almost immediate changes and the gentle formula leave a you feeling pampered so you do notice softer skin. I kept using it for the smell for about 5 months now and I’m always getting compliments for how soft my skin is! The remediate results are good smelling skin and in the long run you get very soft skin!
Haile G.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This makes my skin feel so soft when I’m done in the shower. It definitely cleans and washes my skin without stripping out of excess or oils. It definitely does not drive me out at all. The smell is OK but I wish they would have more variety.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.