BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove is known for been a great product that moisturizes your skin. I suffer from very, very dry skin. I began using the Dove soap bars, and I noticed that my skin was reacting pretty good to it. The I switched to the body-wash and I loved it even more. I like how it makes my skin feels soft, the redness I used to get from using regular soap is gone, the smell is fantastic, I would recommend this product.
Tiffany W.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I LOVE all of Doves body wash. It is my all time favorite but I do not get it often unless it is on sale. It is kind of expensive. Although I love the way my skin feels with this body wash I wish I could use it a lot more often but I cant because it is about $6 unless I find a coupon. Other than that I love dove body wash it smells great it, it leaves your skin soft and the smell stays on you for hours.
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
All you need is doooove. Seriously though. My skin loves this stuff and it's probably one of the best products I've ever used. Even my boyfriend loves it, and he has sensitive skin. You smell wonderful and you skin feels soft and as wonderful as you smell. I've bought this stuff so many times and will continue to. IF YOU GET THE CHANCE, TRY IT.
Celine L.
I've always used Dove products all my life. I love the feel of this body wash on my skin, it leaves my skin very soft and I can feel the difference if I were to use another product other than dove. Dove provides a variety of different scents but I usually just stick with this one and the light blue one. Dove definitely does not strip my skins of its natural oils and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Chezney B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I used to buy pretty much any and every body wash. However, when I stumbled on this product I fell in love. Dove leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It also has a great scent. I wouldn't buy any other body wash. If you were to buy Dove body wash at a local store you might be paying too much. I shop at Sam's Club and can buy a three pack (regular size bottles) for 9 dollars---certainly a steal!!
Ashley D.
Nothing beats Dove body wash. It is rich and creamy and leaves my skill filling moisturized and clean. I am a big fan of the original scent, but the newer and seasonal product smell great too.

This travel product is a must - I keep one in my gym bag and always grab one when traveling.
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
Dove rocks!! It's the best moisturizer body wash! It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean feeling! It never breaks my body out especially if you have sensitive skin! There is always coupons for this product. You really need to try it!!
Lee J.
Watertown, NY
I grew up with five. My mother would always use this on me as a child, and with the new and improved scents and amazing feeling. I use this after a stressful day
Christy J.
King, NC
I love the smell! It lathers up really nice, feels nice, and makes your skin feel very soft! This is my favorite body wash of all time. At first I didn't want to buy it because it's 5 or 6 dollars for a bottle.. But now, I will never use another! The bottle lasted me 6 months, and I shower everyday! you don't have to use much to wash your whole body! A little body wash goes a long way! LOVE IT!!!
Taegan S.
I absolutely love how moisturizing this body wash is! It smells absolutely amazing - I have the pomegranate scent. I'm usually an avid Bath and Body Works user, but I think I might save myself some money and start getting these! I can't wait to try the cucumber scent! I would definitely recommend this if you're used to higher end body wash, but looking for a more cost-efficient product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.