BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
I love this body wash so much! I love the fact that it is creamy and applies so well. Every scent smells delicious too, but I usually use the cucumber one. The smell lasts a long time and just soaks right into your skin so nice.
Jasmine H.
Ft Washington, MD
I have really dry skin and this soap nourishes and moisturizes my skin well. It doesn't dry my skin out and doesn't leave me lookin ashy after shower. It makes my skim feel so soft and clean i love it
jenniffer s.
Springboro, OH
Love this product, even my sensitive skin kids and hubby can use it and it doesn't bother their skin or sinuses. I love the feeling my skin has as well after using the Dove bath products. Makes my skin feel hydrated and silky!!
Leighann M.
Travelers Rst, SC
I have lots of allergies to makeup and body products. This is one of the few that I can use. I have been using this for years now, I even use it as my shaving cream. I like that it has a nice, light scent and is very moisturizing.
Brandy S.
I worked in a dermatologist office and we frequently recommended DOVE ! I myself picked up the habit and its all I use! It makes your skin feel so hydrated, soft, and clean! Does not dry you out...truly makes your skin look healthy!
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
I love it, I have a very sensitive and dry skin and it helps me keep my sin moisturized. Plus, I love the old-fashioned creamy, soapy smell it has. It rinses very easily and doesn't leave my skin dry like others. I wish we could find slim plastic refilling pouches, like Nivea does, because I don't like to waste plastic.
Hilary L.
Clarksville, TN
I stopped using Dove body wash to try another product. I didn't realize how much I loved dove until I came back to this. It is so silky smooth and lathers nicely. Scent lasts all day as well. Plenty of different scents to choose from.
Victoria Z.
HOLLISTER, CA
Every time I go to the store, I buy one of these. I like that they have a variety of scents, and the cost is affordable.

This also lasts a long time!!! My favorites are Nectarine & White Ginger and Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena.
Linda L.
Awesome body wash it is very moisturizing and lathers up well. It doesn't leave a weird feeling on the skin. After trying different brands of body wash I've stuck with this one for a while. I love the Cucumber and green tea scent!
Tiffany A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Dove body wash! It's my favorite. It doesn't just smell great or moisturize your skin (it DOES do that, but that's not it.) It really cleans your skin. It's also great for my sensitive skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.