BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tracy H.
I was actually really surprised at how much I loved Dove body wash! It's very cleansing and moisturizing. I also like that you can get it practically everywhere and the price is very reasonable. You can get a big bottle for under $10 that will last a long time. I have found a little of the product goes a long way.
Joanna P.
Greensboro , NC
Great for winter skin! It's more expensive than some body washes, but spend the extra money if you get dry, cracked, scaly, red, itchy winter skin like I do. I try to stock up when I have coupons, and I'm always glad I did.
Shaneikah G.
I really loved this product. It was nice to use. The sensitive skin formula worked wonders for my nephew. He has extremely sensitive skin and his skin breaks out tremendously if he uses most soaps but not this one. I think it has a great formula and would recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Gail S.
Duluth, GA
This product exceeds all of my expectations. It has the great smell that I'm looking for in a body wash and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. By far my favorite body wash and at an inexpensive cost. I recommend this product to a lot of customers looking for that extra kick in their shower routine. GO DOVE!
Sabrina
Moorpark, CA
I used this body wash with a body sponge. It claims to be unscented, but it has a slight scent to it, it smells like the old dove bar soap. After one use of it, it made my skin instantly softer, I have dry skin, this is amazing for winter months because it hydrates your skin, leaving it very smooth and soft.
Nancy C.
I've been using this bran, Dive body wash as long as I can remember. I use it daily when I shower and I love how my skin feels each time I use it. If I'm going out for a vacation or for a couple of days I make sure I don't forget it. I really recommend this brand.
Yeidaly M.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I love the Dove Body Wash! It leaves my skin so smooth and clean. After the shower with other body washes, my skin often feels very tight. The dove body wash is a bit pricey but I feel that you get your money's worth. I highly recommend if you have dry or sensitive skin. I have eczema and this helped sooth it.
Sarah A.
Orlando, FL
My gold standard. I have excema and a gluten allergy and this helps BOTH. It's like lotion in the shower. Your skin will be smooth and hydrated and it smells so clean!!! I love dove and basically use all of their products
Carly B.
Carmel, IN
Love how creamy and soft it is. Doesn't strip your skin of oils or moisture. The smell is amazing and lasts long on the skin. I always feel fresh and clean after using this. It works with your hands, loofah or washcloth.
Kelbee P.
Port Orchard
Kept my skin soft, but still needed a lotion to prevent any mid day ash. Smells good, fresh but a little powdery. Great lather used a nickel size squirt on a loofah and I got more than enough suds for a comfortable shave.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.