BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Katelyn M.
Milford, OH
I have used this body wash for a long time. It is financially comparative to other options on the shelves. I use it every day, it has a nice clean scent, and the bottle usually lasts for a month. I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone.
Amber W.
Knoxville, TN
This is a staple in our house. The fragrance is neutral enough that my husband uses it. I love the scent and feel of our skin after use. Good price point. Purchase at most mass retailers Target, Walmart, Kroger etc. will definitely purchase again.
ashley B.
Marion, Oh
I love this body wash! It smells so good and cleans so gently. My skin is clear and moisturized and never itchy. The only downside is that the scent fades rather quickly and I would like that to last longer.I will definitely be buying this again.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a perfect body wash for people with dry skin, plus it has a good dove scent not really any other scent in particular. I will always recommend dove products and this one is just as great and lasts a long time!
kara e.
Got a sample of this from walmart and it really did make my skin feel softer after one wash. Only thing was I thought it was lotion and rubbed it all over my arms. Washed it off with a wash cloth after I realized my mistake and my arms were so soft!
Maria S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I started using this product a few years ago when my dermatologist recommended it for my problematic skin. I love this product, it's amazing and keeps my skin moisturized and soft.
Jenny S.
Roseville, CA
This Dove body wash really gets the job done when it comes to cleaning your body squeaky clean, while moisturizing it at the same time. It lathers really well and the bottle seems to last quiet long! The scent doesn't seem too overwhelming either.
Amia H.
I really loveeee this body wash because of the way my skin feel after I get out the shower...like it does leave a weird or sticky feeling to your skin and it also moisturizes your skin really good. And since I have dry skin this perfect for me.
Meagan M.
Mishawaka, IN
I love using this to shave my legs because it's affordable and will last for ages. It's very moisturizing so after I shave and shower I don't always have to use lotion. I also appreciate the clean "soap" scent which plays nicely under fragrance.
Chelsea F.
Stamford, CT
This is a great product that delivers results. Every time I get out of the shower I feel like my body has received a dose of moisture. I still always put on lotion after but considering how dry my skin used to be it adds another helpful layer!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.