BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Beatriz R.
I love the creamy consistence and rich lather this body wash has. It leaves my skin smooth and shiny, I can even see it brighter when I use it. The smell is also amazing, so sweet! It is a good money investment that it is really worth it.
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really enjoy this body was. it is more pricey than a regular body wash but completely worth it. This cleanses well without stripping the skin. Leaves nice moisturized skin.
Kristy M.
Almost any Dove product is a friend of mine. Growing up with eczema sucks, but most dove products are perfect for sensitive skin. Super moisturizing and always smelling fresh.
Sharling P.
Bronx, NY
This product has a nice formula for skin care . This left my skin feeling pretty smooth . The scent of this body wash can use a little improvement but it does vary depending on how strong some people like their skin products as well :)
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
I love this body wash. The scent is so fresh and light...it simply smells clean! I definitely feel like my skin is more hydrated after using this...with regular use I noticed a difference in the overall quality of my skin. Very soft :)
Elizabeth E.
I love, love, love this body wash.It is definitely the one i buy the most. I try out other ones just to try them out, but I always go back to this one. I love the scent! It leaves my skin really soft and leaves my skin smelling amazing!
Courtney B.
I cannot rave enough about these. The scents are so fresh and energizing, so I love using them in the shower first thing in the morning. For the rest of the day, my dry skin feels continuously hydrated, and smooth, which also helps soothe my redness on my arms. They are both affordable and effective, so what more could you want?
Candace A.
Decatur, GA
This leaves skin feeling very soft and moisturized but personally I am not sold on how well it cleanses. It has a very rich lather which is great but I find myself essentially taking two showers. Reason being I don't like to feel any kind of residue and this may have to do with my water as well because it is different for everyone.
Natalie S.
I love how this soap does not strip your skin when you use it. All of the scents they make smell great and it works well at cleaning your body! Get this if you're looking for a great body wash that smells good and won't strip your skin!
Megan R.
Buckhannon, WV
Hands down, the BEST body wash I've tried. I am not a fan of lotion, and this body wash allows me to get away with not using lotion! (I still have to use oil on my legs after shaving.) It's great and there are lovely selection of scents.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.