BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kaysee W.
Bassett, VA
Dive body wash leaves my skin feeling amazing. Since I have tried dove I will never use any other brand body wash! My children. Even have fallen in love with it, not only the moisturizer in it but the smell is amazing too!
Tracy H.
I was actually really surprised at how much I loved Dove body wash! It's very cleansing and moisturizing. I also like that you can get it practically everywhere and the price is very reasonable. You can get a big bottle for under $10 that will last a long time. I have found a little of the product goes a long way.
Sara B.
Lake Stevens, WA
This product is wonderful for my sensitive skin. It isn't heavily fragranced like most body washes are. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth, and keeps me feeling refreshed throughout my day. I would recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin and hasn't had good results with regular body washes.
Gail S.
Duluth, GA
This product exceeds all of my expectations. It has the great smell that I'm looking for in a body wash and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. By far my favorite body wash and at an inexpensive cost. I recommend this product to a lot of customers looking for that extra kick in their shower routine. GO DOVE!
Shaneikah G.
I really loved this product. It was nice to use. The sensitive skin formula worked wonders for my nephew. He has extremely sensitive skin and his skin breaks out tremendously if he uses most soaps but not this one. I think it has a great formula and would recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin.
April H.
Talbott, TN
I love Dove products and I love this body wash. Dove leaves my body feeling fresh and smelling fresh. It has a "clean" scent that is not over powering. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's not "bubbly" it's more creamy. I'd rather have a good soap I can lather, but over all I give this product an A!
Nancy C.
I've been using this bran, Dive body wash as long as I can remember. I use it daily when I shower and I love how my skin feels each time I use it. If I'm going out for a vacation or for a couple of days I make sure I don't forget it. I really recommend this brand.
Samantha E.
Parma, OH
I love everything about this product. The feel , I love the smell of the product. I bought this item from target. Its not to long-lasting but it's a great product extremely gentle on my skin.
Yeidaly M.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I love the Dove Body Wash! It leaves my skin so smooth and clean. After the shower with other body washes, my skin often feels very tight. The dove body wash is a bit pricey but I feel that you get your money's worth. I highly recommend if you have dry or sensitive skin. I have eczema and this helped sooth it.
Shannon K.
Bath, PA
I'm a big fan of this body wash. I used to use scented ones but they started to irritate my skin, and then this came out. It has no real fragrance except a nice lotion-y scent, and feels moisturizing. When anyone else like my boyfriend or friends use my shower, they always comment on how much they love my body wash!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.