BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
I've been using Dove for a while; Originally I was drawn to the words "deep moisture". I am totally OCD about my skin- I hate it when its dry! Anyway, Dove body wash is maybe just a little above average when it comes to moisturizing my skin, but for the price it can't be beat. I'll stick with it for now instead of paying the big bucks for 2 oz for the good stuff.
Jennifer B.
I tried this body wash and I didn't really like it. It actually dried out my skin and made it itchier than usual. I was surprised because it is a "deep moisture" and "nourishing" formula. I do like the clean scent and how well it lathers. It's also relatively expensive. Everyone's skin is different so it's worth giving it a try. Maybe it will work for you!
Alison A.
Fountain, CO
I really enjoy this body wash. It suds up nicely and it feels very silky smooth. Lots of great scents. I assume it is moisturizing my skin. I just moved to Colorado from Florida and the change in humidity has been wonderful for my heat tolerance...but bad for my skin. So far this body wash seems to have helped me stay ahead of the curve with this drying out stuff!
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Love Dove Body wash. Leaves my skin so so smooth and soft. I also love the gentle fragrance and how it cleans my skin without giving me rashes or break outs. Very gentle in skin, provides real good moisture. I do recommend this product. It is affordable and easy to find.
ashley s.
spring, TX
This Dove Body wash is one of my favorites, I have really bad sensitive skin and I can barely use anything on my skin or I break out in rashes. But I found Dove and it makes my skin so soft. It is very gentle on my skin and I never had any break outs. I love that Dove Body Wash has different scents as well, so I never get bored with only using this brand.
Megan H.
Bradley, IL
Usually my skin gets so dry in the winter that it cracks. I've tried everything availble with no luck. Last winter I just happened to get some of this on super sale and tried it. My skin stayed moisturized throughout the whole winter. Simply amazing.
Caitlin B.
This is my go-to body wash. I have been using it for years. I use it with a loofah or exfloiating gloves and my skin always feels clean and moisturized afterwards. I also use it as a shave cream because of how rich it is and it works great.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
I tried this product out recently at a relative's house and it was very nice! The body wash was creamy, but didn't lather on me. It left my skin pretty soft; however it didn't get me completely clean. Giving it four stars because of how soft it left me, but that one missing star is because of the lack of lather and cleanliness. Wouldn't purchase for myself.
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Love love loveeee this body wash! The smell is amazing and fresh and I find myself using less of it because a little goes such a long way. It's the perfect combination of moisturizing and soapy (which I find is an issue with their deep moisture line). Definitely would recommend this body wash.
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
This product kicks winter dry skins a$$. I love the thick creamy consistency. It adds the extra moisture into my body that is needed during these Michigan winter months. I also can use regular lotions with this vs. expensive body butter. MUST HAVE!!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.