BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kensley K.
West Fork , AR
This is the only body wash I will use. It not only smells good but completely moisturizers my skin. After I use this product I feel so clean and refreshed. I bought this product from Walmart and it's fairly priced. Love love love this body wash.
Semina S.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love dove products! I have aver urging from the line! This is a good moisturizer for my males in the house I prefer a little more girly lotions but it's good! My dad likes it a lot
Gracie R.
Statham, GA
BEST BODY WASH EVER! I have used high end washes and many low end washes and this is the best by far. It does not have a strong scent so It goes great with any perfume and it moisturizes so well! Leaves your skin soft and smooth without being greasy!
Jenna W.
Watertown, MA
This Body wash is Amazing. Smells good and is super moisturizing while still be very gentle. I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only body washes I can use without my skin getting irritated. It is great in the winter when you live where it gets cold. because like is says it has a deep moisturizing affect! Def would recommend this!
Starr G.
A must have year round. Anytime I've tried something different my skin drys out immediately and ends up tight and flaky. It's so good my husband even prefers it!
Hayley S.
Phoenix, AZ
I really loved this when I first started using it - it smelled great, felt great on the skin. It kept its great smell, but after a while it started to feel like there was lotion buildup on my skin from using this in the shower. Not a pleasant feeling!
Kim B.
Greenfield
Dove body wash is my absolute favorite. It moisturizes my skin and keeps it feeling that way all day and night. I'm picky when it comes to bidynwash scents but not with dove. I only have a problem picking the scent I want because I love them all.
Robin R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product because it smells great. It also feels good on your skin and lathers very well. My daughter has eczema and is always irritated by many soaps but she can use this without a problem. We love it!
Julia S.
The only stuff i use & I LOVE it! It lathers very well & leaves my skin smelling AMAZING and really soft! I go through the large bottles every month because I love this stuff a lot. A great gentle cleanser as well and isn't harsh on sensitive skin.
Shawnna W.
Cape May, NJ
This is my all time favorite body wash! My daughter has had an issue with dry skin since she was an toddler and once we started using Dove Deep Moisture we haven't had any issues with dryness. Not only does it smell amazing, it also makes your skin feel incredibly soft! Also if you happen to be on a tight budget, Dove always has great coupons!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.