BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Nicole F.
Ransomville, NY
This is my all time favorite body wash! It keeps my skin moisturized through the dry winter and doesn't build up or make me sticky in the summer. It smells great, works great, and still a decent price. I also have eczema and this is the only body wash that keeps my skin balanced so I have no itchy patches at all. I highly recommend it for anyone. My fiance will even use it from time to time when his skin is dry - it's that good!
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv
I loved this body wash. The scent is wonderful and it made my skin very soft. It made my skin feel so different that even my husband noticed after the first use! It's very affordable, you get a very good amount in each bottle, and I can even find these on a good sale a lot. (Buy two for the price of one, ect.)
The bottle is easy to use in the shower and the cap is easy to flip open, even with wet hands. It lathers nicely and rinses clean.
Shyla S.
Kent, WA
For some reason this body wash makes me so incredibly itchy...eventually causing a rash. I have very sensitive skin; I used this body wash per recommendation from a friend who knew about my sensitive skin. I wish this didn't irritate my skin so much. I gave it a C grade due to it's really my skin's issue, as well as it is decently priced. If you have sensitive skin, I would recommend buying travel size first to try this out.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I live in a dry climate so mantaining moisture in my skin is essential. Dove body wash is a lifesaver! It lathers up so softly and sinks right into my skin. I leave the shower so clean, supple, and smelling good. My boyfriend is constantly admiring how soft I feel. Friends too! This is an amazing body wash!
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using Dove for a while; Originally I was drawn to the words "deep moisture". I am totally OCD about my skin- I hate it when its dry! Anyway, Dove body wash is maybe just a little above average when it comes to moisturizing my skin, but for the price it can't be beat. I'll stick with it for now instead of paying the big bucks for 2 oz for the good stuff.
Mischke K.
ROCHESTER, MN
By far one of my favorite body washes, its definitely apart of my daily routine. It keeps my skin nice and soft, and with winter around the corner I can always use the help with dry skin! Its always a good value and price point, they also always have coupons in the Sunday papers for this brand which is always a plus! Overall I love the product and the company!
Holland T.
Florence, AZ
First time I used this I thought to myself "oh its really thick so it must be pretty moisturizing.." then i used it and it took FOREVER for it to wash off and it felt like no matter how much I was washing it off it felt like it was still on me...it did make my skin feel soft for the first two days i used it....then it broke me out because the product stays on you....so its like having dried soap on you that you cant see....
Jennifer B.
I tried this body wash and I didn't really like it. It actually dried out my skin and made it itchier than usual. I was surprised because it is a "deep moisture" and "nourishing" formula. I do like the clean scent and how well it lathers. It's also relatively expensive. Everyone's skin is different so it's worth giving it a try. Maybe it will work for you!
Alison A.
Fountain, CO
I really enjoy this body wash. It suds up nicely and it feels very silky smooth. Lots of great scents. I assume it is moisturizing my skin. I just moved to Colorado from Florida and the change in humidity has been wonderful for my heat tolerance...but bad for my skin. So far this body wash seems to have helped me stay ahead of the curve with this drying out stuff!
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love Dove Body wash. Leaves my skin so so smooth and soft. I also love the gentle fragrance and how it cleans my skin without giving me rashes or break outs. Very gentle in skin, provides real good moisture. I do recommend this product. It is affordable and easy to find.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.