BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Markeshia M.
Lake Worth , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It's one of my favorites. It's weird but none of the other kinds work for me besides this one. I may try different brands but this one always come back to me and I love it.
Katie T.
My go to product, one of the few products I always repurchase instead of trying new things all the time. Keeps your skin soft and moisturized and is sensitive enough to not cause irritation.
Kris M.
San Benito, TX
I am not able to use a lot of soaps because of my sensitive skin. After i tried Dove Deep Moisture body wash, it left my skin feeling clean and soft. I didn't get the itchy skin after my shower like i do with other brands. I have told all my friends to give it a try.
Morganne W.
Minneapolis , MN
I grew up with using Dove, and every time that I try another brand, I come back to Dove. This is the only soap that keeps my skin from drying out and having a rubbery feeling. Plus, the different scent the body wash comes in smell awesome! 10/10 would recommend.
Laurie P.
I have been using dove for over 15 years! It leaves my body feeling soft and smelling great! It does not leave that left over soap feeling. Dove not only softens your skin but smells good too!
Amanda A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I went into the store not being able to find my usual body wash when I quickly grabbed this because I love Dove products. I was hesitant at first because of the prices but needed something, so off the shelf it went. It lathers up really good, smells great for HOURS after a shower, and left my skin feeling very soft.
Shakira P.
Holyoke, MA
My favorite body wash. It is good for skin and smells really good even better than the soap. I use it every day. I bought it at family Dollar. But it's probably cheaper at Walmart. You can use just a little after putting the soap to make the dove smell stronger
April H.
Talbott, TN
I love Dove products and I love this body wash. Dove leaves my body feeling fresh and smelling fresh. It has a "clean" scent that is not over powering. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's not "bubbly" it's more creamy. I'd rather have a good soap I can lather, but over all I give this product an A!
Jennifer p.
Emmett, ID
I don't often purchase drugstore body wash, this is the exception. This stuff smells AMAZING and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. The Green Tea and Cucumber scent is my favorite.
Bethany C.
Owasso, OK
It's a smooth application, and makes your skin feel super soft. Not pricey and you get quite a bit in each bottle for what you pay. I personally like a soap that provides more suds this is more like a lotion/soap so if thats what you want then this is definitely your go too! It's a great product, just not for me.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.