BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Brenda D.
Magna, UT
I love this because it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. I'm allergic to shower gels and shaving gels, so this gives me the softness I want without the allergic reactions. I also use it when shaving my legs and underarms. It protects my skin like shaving gels would, but I feel like this leaves my skin much softer.
Breana N.
This body wash makes my skin feel so soft! I literally buy this body wash every single time I purchase body wash. Compared to other drugstore body washes it is just a little more expensive but definitely worth the money in my opinion. It also has a nice fresh clean scent.
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
I got this body wash and the shampoo and conditioner. I love all 3 products. It has a wonderful fresh scent that is amazing and the body wash does a wonderful job on making you feel fresh and clean and doesn't leave your skin feeling like it has a residue on it like most soaps do. I know some have said there is no need to use lotion after using this however I always use lotion after showering no matter what moisturizer components a product has.
Sharr M.
El Cajon, CA
This is literally the best body wash for your skin! I absolutely love Dove body wash, it leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth. I lived on the East Coast for a bit during college and the winter can leave your skin feeling really dry. Dove helped combat the dry winters. The only complaint I have is the price, which can vary depending on where you buy it from. But other than that, I would def recommend this product for all skin types.
Tiffany V.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG i absolutely love this body wash! Okay, so i have dry skin and i have been looking for a great body wash that keeps it moisturized once i get out. Every product i tried never worked... until i found dove deep moisture nourishing body wash! I fell in love with it. Taking a shower my skin was smooth and once i get out it stays smooth. The first time i used it i felt as if i came out of a spa that left my skin so soft. A definitely must buy! love it!!
Destiny J.
Pikesville, MD
This is my favorite body wash to use on a daily basis. I normally used the Dove soap bars in cucumber melon but recently my skin has gotten dry from the changing weather here in Baltimore. I bought it from Sams in bulk so i could have 2 of them. I would highly recommend this body wash to keep your skin moisturized.
Rebecca H.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I had never tried the dove body wash before but Dove has always been a brand I use and trust. Recently while looking for a travel sized body wash for a vacation I found the dove body wash and I can say that I absolutely love it! It smells SO good and is creamy and smooth. It makes my skin feel clean and hydrated.
Tzivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't stand the residue left by body bars, so I always use body wash instead, and I always feel so clean and moisturized after using this Dove one. I still eed to put body lotion on after my shower, but that's just because I like to do it, especially after shaving. On that note, you can use this body wach instead of shaving cream and it works just fine. I feel like this body wash really cleans instead of just dumping fragrance on my body.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband and I bought a 3 pack of these at Costco because of the large size and the gender-neutral smell. I do find that it moisturizes well, but I'm not a huge fan of the scent. It's a little to classically "soapy" scented to me. I also feel like I have to use a LOT to get it to lather well on my loofah. But Dove is a reliable brand and it makes a lot of great bath products - but I'll probably try something else when all of these run out.
Ashten L.
Atwater, CA
As someone with really dry skin, that can crack and make your skin look scaly. This body wash is awesome. I great really dry skin and sometimes I don't always have time to put lotion on when I'm constantly on the go whether its work or dealing with the little one. But I finally came across Dove Deep Moisture Body wash and I really like it. It keeps my skin soft an smooth. Its a creamy consistency and has a moisture memory for your skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.