BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Morgan D.
Grand Ledge, MI
Honestly one of the best body washes I've used. it keeps your skin feeling hydrated and doesn't leave the feeling of a tight film on your skin once you get out of the shower!
Ariel C.
I will only get dove body washes. I have used their nutrium moisture line and the purely pampering line and I love each one. Beautiful smell, silky soft skin that lasts, and clean feeling all day. Wouldn't use any other body wash never!
Hannah M.
I always turn to dove in the winter. The body washes are more like body creams and work really nice to keep skin hydrated when the winter can be drying. There is a nice selection of scents and even some for those who have sensitive skin.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
I am currently only using Dove body washes. My bf actually introduced me to these products and now I purchase only Dove body washes. I love how it leaves your skin very silky and smooth after showering. Lots of great scents too! Love it!
Susan B.
Lubbock, TX
I have very sensitive skin, so I use Dove products pretty frequently because they tend to be gentle, this however, while it feels good while I'm using it, and smells very nice, makes me itch after every shower. I gave it to my husband.
Beatriz R.
I love the creamy consistence and rich lather this body wash has. It leaves my skin smooth and shiny, I can even see it brighter when I use it. The smell is also amazing, so sweet! It is a good money investment that it is really worth it.
Natalie S.
I love how this soap does not strip your skin when you use it. All of the scents they make smell great and it works well at cleaning your body! Get this if you're looking for a great body wash that smells good and won't strip your skin!
Elizabeth E.
I love, love, love this body wash.It is definitely the one i buy the most. I try out other ones just to try them out, but I always go back to this one. I love the scent! It leaves my skin really soft and leaves my skin smelling amazing!
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
I love this body wash. The scent is so fresh and light...it simply smells clean! I definitely feel like my skin is more hydrated after using this...with regular use I noticed a difference in the overall quality of my skin. Very soft :)
Sharling P.
Bronx, NY
This product has a nice formula for skin care . This left my skin feeling pretty smooth . The scent of this body wash can use a little improvement but it does vary depending on how strong some people like their skin products as well :)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.