BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

a ..
Burleson, TX
Dove is the only body wash that i have ever used. its a great price. all you need is a little because a lot goes a long way. the scent is nice and is always refreshing. i use this product every time I'm in the shower. i would definitely recommend this product to people
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
With all the products out there for kids suffering from eczema tried and failed. My pediatrician suggested this particular product after a crazy flare up. And needless to say her skin stays moisturized and smooth. Which is important living in humid heat which in the long run dries out the skin severely. Great product!!!
Indya R.
Arlington, VA
Love the smell and that there are moisturizing properties in the body wash. It leaves my skin somewhat soft, but not moisturized enough to not use lotion. I like it and am a frequent buyer of it.
Ronnie G.
Oklahoma City , OK
I am always happy with Dove Body Wash. My scent of choice is pomegranate. With other body washes I feel like my skin is stiff and the soap has left a residue on my skin, but with Dove my skin feels moisturized and soft. I always feel clean and smell fresh after using it.
Kristy M.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Overall, a great body wash. I have super sensitive skin and this wash doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. Clean and refreshing, just wish it had a pump feature to easily dispense the product. I would definitely repurchase
Joanna A.
Palmdale, CA
Although the smell was definitely not my favorite it definitely left my skin feeling great. my skin was left feeling nice an smooth and very hydrated. if the smell were a little different i would love it a lot more but personally it was just too overpowering or me,
Anna W.
Mc Farland, WI
This is a nice body wash. It is lightly scented with a level of freshness, nothing overpowering or offensive. It is affordable, and effective as a body wash. It leaves the skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized. I like it, but prefer other Dove scented body washes.
adaloz m.
Lancaster, PA
It left my skin feling health and soft. the texture of the product was smoth. i like this product will recommend it to any one . its afortable not to expensive. all so its good for people with alrergies to dyes and scents . i used it on my nice cause she is alergic to a lot of soaps and she has been using it since.
Jen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this body wash! I have dry skin and need something moisturizing (but not greasy/oily) to hydrate my skin. I have found every scent I've tried from this line smells fresh and clean and my skin is so soft after I shower. Dove also offers a lot of great coupons in Sunday newspapers so you can save on this product.
Rachel K.
Maywood, NJ
This is my favorite body wash. I have very dry, sensitive skin. It is very gentle, but is very affective. I have very sensitive skin, which gets red and burns when i put on most lotions or moisturizing body washes. This one however, moisturizes deeply and doesn't affect my skin. My sister also uses this product and she has very oily skin, and the product works very well on her as well. If you like this washes, this is the best one for you.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.