BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Chelsea F.
Stamford, CT
This is a great product that delivers results. Every time I get out of the shower I feel like my body has received a dose of moisture. I still always put on lotion after but considering how dry my skin used to be it adds another helpful layer!
Myla M.
Reading, MA
My favorite body wash. My go to. Clean feeling without leaving any sort of film. I can't tell if it really moisturizers. I have very dry skin and use moisturizer post show anyway.
Kristelle V.
Norwood, MA
Made my skin really super soft. Normally when I use bar soap, after I am done scrubbing myself I can already feel the tightness. With Dove, no tightness what so
ever. Its great.
Miranda R.
Kennesaw , GA
My favorite body wash. I have very sensitive, eczema prone skin and this is the best body wash I've used. The fragrance is mild and it leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized
Erin N.
So I got a sample of this with my dove body wash purchase and I personally love it! The smell is nice and clean along with the beads in the actual wash that give that extra moisturizing touch. I wold def buy it next time I'm due for body wash!
Mai Y.
I absolutely love this body wash! It moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling soft and hydrated. It is creamy, thick and is barely scented. It lathers really well and a little goes a long way, resulting in you to not have to buy as frequent.
Caitlyn M.
This stuff makes my skin feel so smooth and it smells good. I normally use this in the fall and winter. And then in the summer use some of my bath and body shower gels. But I also use it in the summer too. It's a really good product all year long
alby  y.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ugh i got the double at Sams club, i smell amazing and clean while i wash! I feel clean but not striped away from my natural oils! love this stuff!!! You will feel moisturized, which is good in the long run.
Katherine P.
Loveland, CO
I live in Colorado, with how the weather is so unpredictable my skin is the one that takes the toll. I love Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash in a hot shower. I get out and my skin is soft and moisturized! A must use product for the winter.
Valeria H.
Pottstown, PA
Absolutely love this dove body wash. Leave your skin nice and soft after a shower. The smell is amazing too. And it's not harsh on skin. I have sensitive skin and I love dove products!!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.