BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kristy M.
Almost any Dove product is a friend of mine. Growing up with eczema sucks, but most dove products are perfect for sensitive skin. Super moisturizing and always smelling fresh.
Susan B.
Lubbock, TX
I have very sensitive skin, so I use Dove products pretty frequently because they tend to be gentle, this however, while it feels good while I'm using it, and smells very nice, makes me itch after every shower. I gave it to my husband.
Megan R.
Buckhannon, WV
Hands down, the BEST body wash I've tried. I am not a fan of lotion, and this body wash allows me to get away with not using lotion! (I still have to use oil on my legs after shaving.) It's great and there are lovely selection of scents.
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
I love this body wash. The scent is so fresh and light...it simply smells clean! I definitely feel like my skin is more hydrated after using this...with regular use I noticed a difference in the overall quality of my skin. Very soft :)
Ariel C.
I will only get dove body washes. I have used their nutrium moisture line and the purely pampering line and I love each one. Beautiful smell, silky soft skin that lasts, and clean feeling all day. Wouldn't use any other body wash never!
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really enjoy this body was. it is more pricey than a regular body wash but completely worth it. This cleanses well without stripping the skin. Leaves nice moisturized skin.
Beatriz R.
I love the creamy consistence and rich lather this body wash has. It leaves my skin smooth and shiny, I can even see it brighter when I use it. The smell is also amazing, so sweet! It is a good money investment that it is really worth it.
Zee D.
Been using this body wash since i am like 5 and it is the only one i will use. When i studied abroad for a year i packed 5 bottles along and was devastated when i ran out. It moisturizes, cleans, smells good and is good for your skin!
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
I am currently only using Dove body washes. My bf actually introduced me to these products and now I purchase only Dove body washes. I love how it leaves your skin very silky and smooth after showering. Lots of great scents too! Love it!
Elizabeth E.
I love, love, love this body wash.It is definitely the one i buy the most. I try out other ones just to try them out, but I always go back to this one. I love the scent! It leaves my skin really soft and leaves my skin smelling amazing!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.