BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amanda B.
Richmond, VA
This wash smeels so good, fresh and clean. Lathers amazing and rinses clean without that dry feeling soaps can leave. Skin feels moisturized after using. Saves you money because a little goes a long way. Beacause it is so creamy, moisturizing and lathering you cant just stand and let the water rinse it off, you do need to kinda whipe it as the water runs on you to rinse. No need for lotion after your shower with this. The only con I have is the design of the bottle, because it is so creamy you need to turn it upside down when it get 3/4 empty and thats not an easy task. They need to make the opening on the bottom.
Bridget B.
Charlotte, NC
My dermatologist recommended this to me after telling me my skin looked "very dry." I used this product for years and tried to save a few bucks by switching to the Target brand. I didn't realize how much the cheaper version dried out my skin until going back to the real deal and seeing instant results. This product also has a fresh and clean but not overpowering scent.

This body wash will care for you like your grandma without leaving you smelling like her.
Avery G.
I love this body wash. It's creamy, it's hydrating, and it doesn't leave a film in the tub or on your skin (unless you use it as a bubble bath, which I suggest that you don't). It comes in all sorts of scents and types, including one for dry skin. My favorite is the cucumber one. While its formula is hydrating, you do need to use a lotion afterward because anything with detergent in it (which this has) can keep you from being as hydrated as you want to be.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one body wash that will last for awhile because you only need a small amount. It's gentle on your skin and makes your skin so soft. It has a nice scent nothing overpowering. The best part about it leaves you with a clean feeling after you rinse off. I would recommend this to everyone.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
At first I thought it smelled just like a Greyhound bus station I'd once walked into in Chicago, IL, but then after a few uses I gotten used to it and now I really, really enjoy it. It does a great job of not only getting you clean and smelling good, it makes your skin really soft. I love this stuff, and plan to keep buying it once I run out (which will be quite some time because you get so MUCH of the stuff). It's a really wonderful value for the price!
Tara G.
Austin, TX
I have used Dove for a very long time and I will not be switching anytime soon. I have sensitive skin and this product along with all the scents does not break me out or cause any irritation. It smells amazing and I feel clean. I switch it up to the exfoliating one in the winter and regular in the summer. I love this stuff
Sara R.
I actually am new to this brand of body wash and bought it because I had a coupon! I must say that I'd prefer the 'gel' type body wash, but that may just be what I'm used to! This Dove body wash is quite thick and smooth almost like hair mousse (but obviously much heavier)! It smells very similar to the original Dove bar soap. Very fresh and clean! As far as moisture content, I don't notice a huge difference on my skin after using for a couple weeks!
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received a free sample of this product and I really enjoyed it. I was really eager to try out this body wash because I'd heard a bunch of great feedback about it! when I intially opened the bottle in the shower, it smelled really good! It left my skin fully moisturized and so soft. I saw softer skin after a few days of using it and would absolutely purchase more dove products in the future!
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I love this body wash. It's so thick and creamy and applies nicely to the skin. The fragrance is REALLY NICE and my skin feels great afterwards. It doesn't feel tight at all. I especially love this body wash because it works nicely as a shave cream. My body feels the smoothst when I use this body wash. I switched from using Bath & Body Works. Shave gels/foams/creams were never for me.
Brenda D.
Magna, UT
I love this because it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. I'm allergic to shower gels and shaving gels, so this gives me the softness I want without the allergic reactions. I also use it when shaving my legs and underarms. It protects my skin like shaving gels would, but I feel like this leaves my skin much softer.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.