BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Shaneikah G.
I really loved this product. It was nice to use. The sensitive skin formula worked wonders for my nephew. He has extremely sensitive skin and his skin breaks out tremendously if he uses most soaps but not this one. I think it has a great formula and would recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Josi A.
I simply love it. My skin is so soft and smells good all day with its body wash. The price is right, because the bottle is enough for while. It is not slippery like another kinds of body wash.
Yeidaly M.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I love the Dove Body Wash! It leaves my skin so smooth and clean. After the shower with other body washes, my skin often feels very tight. The dove body wash is a bit pricey but I feel that you get your money's worth. I highly recommend if you have dry or sensitive skin. I have eczema and this helped sooth it.
BRI W.
Rockford , IL
One of my fave body wash. Talk about smooth this leaves my skin so silky and it smells great too. The price wont break the bank and your skin if left feeling moisturized and not flaky or dry.
Gail S.
Duluth, GA
This product exceeds all of my expectations. It has the great smell that I'm looking for in a body wash and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. By far my favorite body wash and at an inexpensive cost. I recommend this product to a lot of customers looking for that extra kick in their shower routine. GO DOVE!
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I love everything about this body wash except the price. It moisturizers wonderfully; smells amazing and follows the amazingness that is everything Dove, but just a little pricey for my tastes
Nancy C.
I've been using this bran, Dive body wash as long as I can remember. I use it daily when I shower and I love how my skin feels each time I use it. If I'm going out for a vacation or for a couple of days I make sure I don't forget it. I really recommend this brand.
Jessica V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love all of the dove body washes! They are just moisturizing and they smell so amazing. They leave my skin feeling great unlike regular bar soap. I love this stuff it makes me feel so relaxed while I'm in the shower and after I can still smell the scent on my skin!
Sabrina
Moorpark, CA
I used this body wash with a body sponge. It claims to be unscented, but it has a slight scent to it, it smells like the old dove bar soap. After one use of it, it made my skin instantly softer, I have dry skin, this is amazing for winter months because it hydrates your skin, leaving it very smooth and soft.
Tonia K.
Kent, OH
I bought this because I couldn't find my regular body wash and was please with the results. I felt clean and fresh after showering and I have noticed my skin looking better and feeling softer.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.