BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
This body wash is the only body wash I will use. It keeps my skin moisturized and smooth. They smell awesome and a little goes a long way. Thus body wash will always stay at the top of my list of favorites.
Caitlin B.
This is my go-to body wash. I have been using it for years. I use it with a loofah or exfloiating gloves and my skin always feels clean and moisturized afterwards. I also use it as a shave cream because of how rich it is and it works great.
Wendy L.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
THIS STUFF IS AWESOME. VERY MOISTURIZING ON MY DRY SKIN AND LONG LASTING WITH THE LOTION I USE. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND ISNT HARSH ON MY SKIN. THE PRICING IS RIGHT AS WELL.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell of this dove body wash, but unfortunately I have to give it a thumbs down. It dried me out worse than any body wash I have ever used. It felt harsh on my skin.
Nereyda Z.
Fayetteville, AR
Ever since the first time I used Dove there is no other body wash that compares. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Definitely one of my favorite products from Dove.
Virginia K.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have extremely dry skin and when I found this body wash, it felt amazing!!! It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth! It is a wonderful product for anyone who loves to have soft feeling skin!
Kirsten G.
Stuart, FL
Dove is by far my favorite go to body wash my skin always feel so clean and soft after using it, and the double pack is just a great value love this product lov a this company!
Maria C.
Arlington, TX
Love this Dove body wash. Leaves my skin feeling amazing! Love the scent of this specific one. Nice fresh smell. This product is really long lasting a little goes a long way. Its a little pricey but defenetly worth! Would recommend 100%.
christina p.
Marietta, GA
My absolute favorite Dove body wash. I buy the large bottles three at a time because the price is affordable and I don't want to ever go without it. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells very clean, not like a perfume, which I like.
Sharda D.
Fairfield, AL
This is like spa treatment to me! The smell and feel is relaxing and it seems like the day just melts off my body. I just enjoy it! I try to stock up to keep it on hand for everday and I love that its gentle enough to use on my daughter!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.