BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Katie Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I have awful sensitive skin and most body washes leave my body dry and icky feeling. I refuse to use anything other then doves deep moisture! it has such a nice aroma and just makes you feel clean on that alone. You can feel it moisturizing your skin as you cleanse and you always feel refreshed and at your best when you are finished. it is a mega plus that it makes my dry sensitive skin always feel soft after I use it.
Rebecca V.
Dove isn't my usual body wash but I have used this product and my skin did feel soft but after a few uses I didn't feel as clean as I should after a shower. A small amount on a poof rather than washcloth does seem to help that problem but poofs collect germs quickly so take precautions.
I did give this a B because I like the smell of the cherry blossom and almond cream wash in the harsh upstate ny winter when my skin is extremely dry. Back to my natural body wash the rest of the year.
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY
I got this for free from Klout and I am thankful for that! :) This has become my #1 body wash since I got it about 6 months ago. Who doesn't like something that is scented with Green Tea and Cucumber. It doesn't make a lot of suds if your are into that but if you are into just washing your body with something that moisturizes your body (especially in these harsh Canadian winters...) then this is your go to product!
Amber B.
Raceland, LA
Dove Deep Moisture is the same as any other body wash. It has a light smell so it is gental on skin. If you are looking for something to keep you smelling great all day this is not it. It lathers okay but not great. I do find that it does not leave a soapy film on you like some soaps do. The moisturizing effects are not any better then other Dove products. It's not a bad bady wash just does not have the WOW factor.
Bianca T.
I love dove body wash products I've been using them for years. I try other brands but I always keep coming back to this one. It has a great fresh scent (the deep moisture one) and it leaves my body feeling auper soft and smooth !
Alexa S.
Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love
Sarah N.
Dove Deep Moisture is my holy grail cold weather body wash. I have dry skin and live in a dry climate, and this body wash saves my skin. I have tried other brands in the colder months, and while they may be fine during the summer, I know as soon as I break out my scarves and boots I'm grabbing this body wash. I discovered it while in college in Montana and haven't looked back since. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Felicia W.
austell, GA
Love this especially during winter time. skin gets ashy and dry and i hate when i step out the shower and I'm dry. i have to lather up on lotion most of the time to stay moisturized. dove is a life saver its one of my go to body washes and i love it
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
This is a staple in our homes shower. I introduced hubby to Dove 18 years ago after I found Ivory in his shower...he has never looked back. He and the kids love the way they feel clean and not sticky from using this unlike other soaps. He uses all Dove products for his daily needs.
William K.
This is my go to body wash in the winter months when I need a bit of extra hydration. I find it to be an okay scent for both men and women - very neutral. The "nutrium moisture" leaves you body feeling great during the cold winter months - I found it to be a bit too moisturizing in the summer but that was a personal preference more than anything.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.