BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Love this Dove body wash, it is great for the summer to add a bit of a cool sensation that is refreshing during the hotter months. Moisturizes the skin, doesn't feel weird after getting out of the shower either - no residue or filmy feeling.
Sheena  R.
Denver, CO
This product is nice. Leaves skin feeling soft and clean. Sometimes it makes me wonder if I got it all off just from how soft my skin feels. The only negative I have is the price. But I guess you can assume that is the reason it works so well.
Wendy L.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
THIS STUFF IS AWESOME. VERY MOISTURIZING ON MY DRY SKIN AND LONG LASTING WITH THE LOTION I USE. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND ISNT HARSH ON MY SKIN. THE PRICING IS RIGHT AS WELL.
Sheila F.
Everett, WA
My husband bought me this a few months ago and it smells so good! It's very moisturizing and suds up really nicely! It leaves me feeling clean but not dry and squeeky like some soaps.. I find myself using this more during the winter months.
Nereyda Z.
Fayetteville, AR
Ever since the first time I used Dove there is no other body wash that compares. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Definitely one of my favorite products from Dove.
Maria C.
Arlington, TX
Love this Dove body wash. Leaves my skin feeling amazing! Love the scent of this specific one. Nice fresh smell. This product is really long lasting a little goes a long way. Its a little pricey but defenetly worth! Would recommend 100%.
christina p.
Marietta, GA
My absolute favorite Dove body wash. I buy the large bottles three at a time because the price is affordable and I don't want to ever go without it. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells very clean, not like a perfume, which I like.
Bailey T.
Eastanollee , GA
I really love this body wash. I have been using it for years. It smells nice and cleans well but it doesn't leave a residue. I will continue using it for a long time. The only problem I have is that the cap seems to break on every bottle.
Virginia K.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have extremely dry skin and when I found this body wash, it felt amazing!!! It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth! It is a wonderful product for anyone who loves to have soft feeling skin!
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
This body wash is the only body wash I will use. It keeps my skin moisturized and smooth. They smell awesome and a little goes a long way. Thus body wash will always stay at the top of my list of favorites.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.