BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kiersten W.
Dove body wash products are my favorite. The Deep Moisture is so nourishing. My skin adores it. The scent is fresh and yummy. This is perfect for sensitive skin. It leaves your skin fresh, moisturized, and doesn't cause irritation.
Gabby H.
Safety Harbor, FL
This is a really nice body wash it make my skin feel very smooth. The only problem that I have with it is that the smell doesn't take long before it wears away. It's a very nice clean scent though. I wouldn't repurchase this item.
Brenda M.
Dallas, TX
I purchased the dove deep moisture badly wash before leaving to Mexico. My skin gets drier with the changes in water. Taking this body wash was the best thing I would do. Doves body was keeps my skin moisturized through my trips.
erica o.
Mission, TX
Oh my gosh ! ... I just how clean you feel after getting out the shower ... Just by using this dove deep wash ☺ .. I think you feel cleaner then any other body wash .. I've been using this wash for quite a while now and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft ! ☺❤💜
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
This is my favorite body wash and I would definitely recommend it. I have used it for many years and my skin is always so soft. I don't have sensitive skin, except for my face, but I am confident this product will work for anyone.
Cori J.
Eden Prairie, MN
I purchased this product at Target. I enjoyed this body wash. With daily use, it left my skin feeling soft and clean. I did not really enjoy the scent that much. It smells a little too soapy for me. I prefer lighter scents. But I would definitely recommend this product!
Karen g.
This lotion has helped a lot with my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin so soft and my skin doesn't get irritated with this lotion. I use it everyday. I recommend this lotion to everyone especially if you have really sensitive skin.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
I have and always will LOVE the smell ice DOVE body wash, it is such a fresh, clean beautiful scent. Leave a my skin feeling so soft lotion isn't required after bathing. You can always get that dove will take great care of your skin.
Savannah S.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this body wash EXCLUSIVELY. I love it. I always get out and feel sooo soft and smooth. It's very gentle on skin. The big bottle I get from giant eagle is around 10 bucks but it's lasts months! I always only
Buy this product.
Clarissa N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Dove!! It is so gentle and it just cleans so well!! I tried other body washes but none can top dove, in my opinion. The smell is great and it isn't harsh like other body washes. It makes my skin feeling soft, clean , and sooooo smooth. Everyone should try this product!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.