BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
Dove body wash is inexpensive, lathers/cleans well and doesn't dry out my skin at all. I'm always left with soft, smooth skin. The scent is absolutely wonderful as well. It's so fresh and clean, not at all overpowering.

I've recently started using the Dove beauty bars instead because they last longer for me and the bar smells SO good sitting on my tub! It also doesn't dry my skin at all like other soap bars.

I recommend you try both the liquid and the bar to see which one works best for you. They're both awesome!
Megan T.
This dove body wash is a must have for your skin. It is so gentle and leaves your skin so soft. It is perfect for summer months especially after being in the sun.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
I love dove body wash. It smells fantastic and leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. The smell lasts on your skin for a while but it is not overpowering. Also there is no residue left on your skin which is awesome. Also it's pretty reasonably priced.
McKay A.
State University, AR
If you're on a budget, go for it. If not, you can do so much better than buying this body wash. It does not last long because it will take you squeezing the bottle 20 times just to get a proper lather. You'll probably have to buy three bottles per month.
Maite L.
I love this body wash! Leaves my skin so soft and smells so good! I even use this for my baby girl. She has sensitive skin and bathing her everyday was drying out her skin and making it peel. I started using it for her on a suggestion from another mom with a similar situation and it was worked wonders! My little girl no longer has dry skin and is much more comfortable!
Aisha B.
I love how moisturizing this soap is and good it smells. This soap makes my body feel as soft as a baby. My husband loves how it smells, he ask me all the time what perfume are you wearing or lotion do you have on and I tell him it's just Dove Body Wash.
Djimonte H.
Trotwood, OH
I love Dove Body Wash. it made my skin super soft and very smooth to the touch. It also smelled incredibly wonderful. I don't exactly remember the cost of it, but depending on where you go, the prices will differ anyway. I totally recommend this product.
Debbie H.
Love love live this body wash ! My skin is very sensitive to any body lotions/wash. Dove is great soap considering it keep your skin feeling fresh, soft, and moisturized ! Not like your ordinary soap that makes your skin real dry . For around eight dollars you can get a great dove soap at your local store or market. Hope this helps!
Viridiana S.
Dove is one of my favorite soaps, it smells great, it's very moisturizing and I feel like I do not need cream after the bath, with the moisturizing that leaves you enough I love it !!.
Kendal M.
La Crosse, WI
This product is fantastic, let me just start by saying that much! It smells good, it gets me clean, and it leaves my skin amazingly soft even without using lotion! But recently I didn't have any bubble bath so I opted to use this instead. I'm not sure but I think this body wash gave me a rash.. down there. So beware of using it as a bath booster!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.