BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Asiya A.
Wilmington
This body wash worked well for me. When I use things like this I don't expect anything tk really come from it as much at it did. This body wash helped my transform my skin
Carly M.
Lompoc, CA
I am a very athletic person and I've discovered that Dove body wash is the only one that really keeps me smelling fresh all day. The smell isn't too powerful but it does smell amazing to me (a gentle clean smell). It's also a pretty thick substance so it goes a long way. I'd say the largest bottle lasts me a good 2 months depending on how many times I shower a day (usually once but twice on my workout days). Overall, I swear by Dove products. None of them have let me down yet!
Kiran M.
Murphy, TX
When I first purchased this body wash, I was expecting a clean sweet scent, but when I opened it for the first time, I was literally gaging at the smell. The odor reminded me of vomit. Although I despised the smell, I wasn't going to waste it. I got used to the smell and after a while, it didn't smell so bad. Although I was disappointed in my first impression, the body wash did do a good job of cleaning and adding moisture. I will not be repurchasing this body wash.
Joselin G.
houston
Dove is very gentle and leaves my skin soft. Has a lot of good smells and scents. It comes at a very good price. and i would recommend to those whom want softer skin.
Melissa P.
This makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. And that feeling lasts! The smell is soft and clean. It's very feminine. I can have dry spots on my arms or legs and after using this wash, they are gone. No matter how long or how often I try a different body wash, I ALWAYS come back to this one. It's my #1 all-time favorite body wash.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
I love how this body wash feels in the shower and especially after my shower! My skin feels so smooth and hydrated. I always see commercials about how they use the best ingredients that are kind to your skin, and I can definitely tell that is true. I get mine at Aldis which is a discounted grocery store, so that makes this super adorable for me and my college student budget. 5 stars!!
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
I love Dove brand, I purchase the body wash and sometimes the bar soap in bulk from Sams Club. I wont ever run out. When I travel, dove body wash travels with me. I like how my skin feels very mositurized after use that sometimes I do not apply lotion. The various scents are all user friendly even when my allergies are a problem the scents do not bother me. I don't mind smelling like Dove deep moisture when I cant put on purfume, I'll choose this any day.
Rachel B.
My skin can be weirdly picky when it comes to body wash, but this product didn't irritate my skin, make me break out in back acne, and it helped keep my skin moist.
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
I am a rough and tough girl. I do yard work, construction, roofing, mechanic work and so on and so on. I caught Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash in a three pack on sale at my local sams. After about three uses my legs, arms, hands and everything else (specially elbows) felt girly again. I love this and when you rinse it off it actually feels like you rinsed it off where some body washes leave you feeling sticky or whatever the case may be. I absolutely love this Dove Body Wash. I feel soft as a baby's bottom. :)
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
Dove body wash is inexpensive, lathers/cleans well and doesn't dry out my skin at all. I'm always left with soft, smooth skin. The scent is absolutely wonderful as well. It's so fresh and clean, not at all overpowering.

I've recently started using the Dove beauty bars instead because they last longer for me and the bar smells SO good sitting on my tub! It also doesn't dry my skin at all like other soap bars.

I recommend you try both the liquid and the bar to see which one works best for you. They're both awesome!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.