BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Caitlyn M.
This stuff makes my skin feel so smooth and it smells good. I normally use this in the fall and winter. And then in the summer use some of my bath and body shower gels. But I also use it in the summer too. It's a really good product all year long
Mai Y.
I absolutely love this body wash! It moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling soft and hydrated. It is creamy, thick and is barely scented. It lathers really well and a little goes a long way, resulting in you to not have to buy as frequent.
Christina U.
This is the only wash my whole family uses in the winter time. I buy it by the bunches. I love that the scent is clean but neither feminine or masculine so I don't have to buy a different smell for everyone. So gentle I even use it on the baby!
April F.
Princeton, KY
I have used many different brands body wash and this one is the best, hands down. I have very dry elbows. I can use lotion on them and it doesn't seem to help. When I use this body wash, I don't have to use lotion and my elbows are smooth and soft. An excellent product. Really does what it says.
Allie M.
American Fork, UT
This soap makes my body feel brand new and refreshed every day. I have tried a lot of different soaps, but I always go back to Dove. There is no other body wash that I will use.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
I only use Dove bar soaps but I decided to try this product out. I personally didn't like the scent. My roommate mentioned that I should try the cucumber one it smells better. but over all it does the job.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
smells great and makes me feel soft and clean. i have to make sure i wash it off well enough because it sometimes leaves a residue on my skin, however i am sort of oily.
Jocelyn D.
I liked this body wash, but it did leave my skin feeling a little filmy, which has always been my problem with Dove soaps. It also did not help keep my legs hydrated after shaving. I guess I will be sticking with my $1.79 CVS-brand body wash.
Stephanie R.
Simi Valley, CA
This bodywash doesn't dry my skin out like so many do. It lathers up really nicely and a little goes a long way. It is available at most markets and drugstores, I purchased mine at Vons. I use it daily and would definitely recommend it!
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
I have no complaints with Dove's Deep Moisture body wash. It smells good with no strong overbaring smell. It does really well at hydrating my skin. I have a huge bottle that's lasted quite a long time. I will definitely stick with this awhile.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.