BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product isn't too bad if you're ok with feeling a little slimy before leaving the shower. It gives you an extra coat of moisture and has a very strong fragrance. Great product in general just not for me.
Taylor S.
Atlanta, GA
I am a dove snob. I experiment with cool brands like lush, but at the end of the day if I want to just be clean and feel good, dove is my go to soap. It is sensitive for all skin types and all parts of the body. I have been using it since I was a baby and will continue to do so. I use my more expensive brands for my quirky days.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Silky smooth, hydrating, and beautifully scented. I love this product so much I make sure nobody uses it but me. Lol. It's everything you'd want in a body wash and more with it being so moisturizing.
Kira G.
Brighton, MA
This is the BEST body wash. It leaves your skin soft (no need to moisturize after getting out of the shower), and it smells fresh and clean. It's relatively inexpensive and Dove is a brand I trust. Would recommend for all skin types!
Lindsay W.
Robinson, IL
I love this Dove product. I have combination skin and this is enough moisture to keep my skin soft and it doesn't get oily in between showers. It has a great lather and is perfect for sensitive skin.
Claudia C.
Philadelphia
I have super sensitive skin and this body wash works great on my skin. It has a nice lather to it when you work it into your skin. It doesn't dry out your skin too much, but obviously you should moisturize after you get out of the shower. It's also very gentle on my skin and doesn't cause any irritations. Reasonably priced.
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
I love dove products, dove body wash is the only one I will use where I have such sensitive skin its great in helping me not break out in rashes, its great for anyone for any type of skin and it smells good, its so hard to find a body wash that I can use on my skin that also smells good. Its an amazing product and very affordable
Ada P.
Austin, TX
Its okay.. my skin doesn't feel soft after.. might just be my dry skin but ,it does not irratate my pumpy skin and it smells ok to me its just an ok product when it runs out i will try something else
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
I absolutely love this body wash. I have been using it for years now and love the soft feel it gives my skin. If I use any other products I feel like there is a waxy coat of residue left behind, however I don't get that feeling when I use Dove body wash. Absolutely recommend!!!!
member-14c206f56
Great stuff! it leaves my body feeling very soft specially after I have shaved my legs. I don't always have time to moisturize anytime after taking a shower or through out the day so this is perfect for me and for those on a rush. You don't really have to worry about it has already been taken care of with this Body Wash :)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.