BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Danielle W.
I've always loved dove products so immediately this was on my favorites list. It's a good value and is not expensive. It's gentle on sensitive skin, so if you do have sensitive skin I do recommend
Arielle F.
my doctors recommended me to this because i have asthma. i buy this soap and only use this soap regularly . it leaves my skin moisturized and smooth . it is long lasting and a little can go a long way . i do recommend this
Sarah F.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is truly amazing. I used to always change up my body wash every time I needed a new one. One time i couldn't get out of the house so my husband picked me up this and Ive been using strictly this for about a year now. It has a very nice, neutral scent. Nothing that will mix in with your perfumes or body sprays so no need to worry about the smells battling it out. It moisturizes like no other. At times my toddler won't let me do my normal after shower routines which includes lotion, but since using this my skin isn't irritated and dry so it's ok if I have to skip the lotion.
Becky W.
Upsala, MN
I love this body wash for how soft and moistured it leaves my skin. I have naturally dry skin, which gets even worse in winter. Dove deep moisture helps from drying out my skin like a lot of other body washes do and keeps me from having to lotion 10 times a day.
Shayne N.
Anchorage, AK
Growing up, my mom stocked our bathroom with Dove products. My siblings and I had very sensitive skin, and Dove seemed to be the only line of products that alleviated all of our issues. I love using the Deep Moisture Body Wash, especially in the winter months! I get very dry arms and legs, and this paired with Dove Cream Oil Intensive Lotion is AMAZING!!!!
Kelly S.
Waco, TX
Dove is a name we trust in our house. We have been using this line of body wash for well over 5 years! It is gentle on our sensitive skin, and does a great job of sealing in your body's natural moisture (though I still follow up my skin care routine with lotion.)
Asiya A.
Wilmington
This body wash worked well for me. When I use things like this I don't expect anything tk really come from it as much at it did. This body wash helped my transform my skin
Carly M.
Lompoc, CA
I am a very athletic person and I've discovered that Dove body wash is the only one that really keeps me smelling fresh all day. The smell isn't too powerful but it does smell amazing to me (a gentle clean smell). It's also a pretty thick substance so it goes a long way. I'd say the largest bottle lasts me a good 2 months depending on how many times I shower a day (usually once but twice on my workout days). Overall, I swear by Dove products. None of them have let me down yet!
Kiran M.
Murphy, TX
When I first purchased this body wash, I was expecting a clean sweet scent, but when I opened it for the first time, I was literally gaging at the smell. The odor reminded me of vomit. Although I despised the smell, I wasn't going to waste it. I got used to the smell and after a while, it didn't smell so bad. Although I was disappointed in my first impression, the body wash did do a good job of cleaning and adding moisture. I will not be repurchasing this body wash.
Joselin G.
houston
Dove is very gentle and leaves my skin soft. Has a lot of good smells and scents. It comes at a very good price. and i would recommend to those whom want softer skin.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.