BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kristelle V.
Norwood, MA
Made my skin really super soft. Normally when I use bar soap, after I am done scrubbing myself I can already feel the tightness. With Dove, no tightness what so
ever. Its great.
Sarah B.
Puyallup, WA
The smell is amaaaazing! The container is a bit bulky, and can be difficult to squeeze product out of. Product seems a bit thicker than most body washes. But overall, it's great.
Erin N.
So I got a sample of this with my dove body wash purchase and I personally love it! The smell is nice and clean along with the beads in the actual wash that give that extra moisturizing touch. I wold def buy it next time I'm due for body wash!
Valeria H.
Pottstown, PA
Absolutely love this dove body wash. Leave your skin nice and soft after a shower. The smell is amazing too. And it's not harsh on skin. I have sensitive skin and I love dove products!!!
Christina U.
This is the only wash my whole family uses in the winter time. I buy it by the bunches. I love that the scent is clean but neither feminine or masculine so I don't have to buy a different smell for everyone. So gentle I even use it on the baby!
Myla M.
Reading, MA
My favorite body wash. My go to. Clean feeling without leaving any sort of film. I can't tell if it really moisturizers. I have very dry skin and use moisturizer post show anyway.
Caitlyn M.
This stuff makes my skin feel so smooth and it smells good. I normally use this in the fall and winter. And then in the summer use some of my bath and body shower gels. But I also use it in the summer too. It's a really good product all year long
Anna T.
This is a great basic body wash! Smells great, very moisturizing. I've since moved onto a sulfate-free lifestyle for my shower routine, but in a pinch this is great!
April F.
Princeton, KY
I have used many different brands body wash and this one is the best, hands down. I have very dry elbows. I can use lotion on them and it doesn't seem to help. When I use this body wash, I don't have to use lotion and my elbows are smooth and soft. An excellent product. Really does what it says.
Katherine P.
Loveland, CO
I live in Colorado, with how the weather is so unpredictable my skin is the one that takes the toll. I love Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash in a hot shower. I get out and my skin is soft and moisturized! A must use product for the winter.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.