BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Brandy B.
Newton, IA
Loved the way it soothed my sensitive skin because of itchy Eczema. I bought it at Walmart and was happy about the price. I use it every other day that I take a shower. It was priced a dollar more than the cheaper store brand body wash. I will buy it again when I need it.
Adriana A.
I've been using this for years! It leaves your skin moisturized and never sticky. The smell lasts along time, it isn't pricey and it's worth every penny. I use it when I shower and it's great for sensitive skin, the scent is light and clean.
Abbey C.
N Chesterfld, VA
I'm a year round swimmer, and the chlorine dries my skin out to the point it's flaky and itchy. Ever since I started using this moisturizing body wash, my skin feels refreshed, and is incredibly silky smooth and soft!! It also has an amazing smell. I will never try any other body wash ever again. I love ALL Dove products.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Deep Moisture Wash is a wonderful product that keeps my extra dry and itchy skin manageable. It has a pleasant scent but doesn't overly saturate your skin. I leave the shower feeling fresh and my skin feels more moisturized. It is affordable and easy to find in most retailers.
Allie S.
New Braunfels, TX
Dove is by far my favorite brand of body washes/soap bars. I like to use the wash for shaving! Great for sensitive skin & leaves you feeling moisturized. No cons. Only great things to say about this product. Would recommend to all.
Sai B.
I do not like this product at all. It doesn't apply easily and you really need to scrub to just wash it off. It is a very thick consistency and feels more like a cream than a body wash. I used it once and immediately didn't feel like using it again. I would not recommend
Shelley A.
Dozier, AL
This brand was recommended by my dermatologist to heal my dry skin. I always see a huge lather in the commercials, but never found a product that provided such lather. Dove does it. After one use, I could feel a difference in my skin. It was very moisturizing and helped my dry skin feel super soft. This is my #1 choice.
Abigail R.
Lander, WY
Although this wash has no scent it is universal for females and males to use. The body wash isn't harsh on the skin. My skin was very smooth and health after using this wash. I have been only using this wash for the last year or so with a body scrubber and it works magic.
Angel S.
this is a great product for those with sensitive skin. many hotel body washes are too harsh or drying for me, so I always bring this along. it doesn't take up too much space and if you're worried about spilling, put it in a plastic bag
Jessica L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This dove body wash is really great. It is so smooth and bubbles up really well. It makes your skin so smooth and I just love it. It is really great however it is expensive that is the only downfall.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.