BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Savannah S.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this body wash EXCLUSIVELY. I love it. I always get out and feel sooo soft and smooth. It's very gentle on skin. The big bottle I get from giant eagle is around 10 bucks but it's lasts months! I always only
Buy this product.
Allie S.
New Braunfels, TX
Dove is by far my favorite brand of body washes/soap bars. I like to use the wash for shaving! Great for sensitive skin & leaves you feeling moisturized. No cons. Only great things to say about this product. Would recommend to all.
Brittnea F.
Suffield, CT
My parents were told when I was younger to only use Dove on my sensitive skin. To this day I still love Dove soap. I am now much older and do not have sensitive skin like I used to, however I enjoy how soft it makes my skin feel.
Dream S.
lake zurich, IL
Re-discovered my love affair with Dove with this deep moisture body wash. Super dry skin on me and the occasional eczema on my youngest means this body wash has been a life saver! Would definitely recommend it as it works, plus the value can't be beat!
Sheridan M.
Minot, ND
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash makes my body feel SOOO soft and smooth. I even use it as shaving cream for my legs and armpits. My skin smells so fresh and clean and the scent lasts for a long time. I bought mine from CVS pharmacy and its great quality for low budget purchases!
Kiersten W.
Dove body wash products are my favorite. The Deep Moisture is so nourishing. My skin adores it. The scent is fresh and yummy. This is perfect for sensitive skin. It leaves your skin fresh, moisturized, and doesn't cause irritation.
Angel S.
this is a great product for those with sensitive skin. many hotel body washes are too harsh or drying for me, so I always bring this along. it doesn't take up too much space and if you're worried about spilling, put it in a plastic bag
Karen g.
This lotion has helped a lot with my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin so soft and my skin doesn't get irritated with this lotion. I use it everyday. I recommend this lotion to everyone especially if you have really sensitive skin.
Emily F.
I have very sensitive skin and dove products are about all it can tolerate. Smells wonderful--you step out of the shower feeling clean and fresh. Ready to tackle the day! Also, leaves my skin feeling very smooth..no more dry skin!
Jessica M.
Cameron, NC
Not only does this product smell amazing, it is amazing! I got it in a christmas kit one year, & since then, this is all i am able to use. I also use the soap & have tried different scents in order to find my favorite. They all smell amazing, & help keep my skin clean & fresh.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.