BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Chelsea F.
Stamford, CT
This is a great product that delivers results. Every time I get out of the shower I feel like my body has received a dose of moisture. I still always put on lotion after but considering how dry my skin used to be it adds another helpful layer!
Taylor S.
Boardman, OH
Dove makes such wonderful products. This body wash is so silky smooth and gentle on the skin. I typically go for a fun smelling scrub, but every once in awhile, you have to give your skin that special treatment and this stuff is perfect for that.
alby  y.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ugh i got the double at Sams club, i smell amazing and clean while i wash! I feel clean but not striped away from my natural oils! love this stuff!!! You will feel moisturized, which is good in the long run.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite body wash mostly because of the scent. i feel lie it doesn't just wash away with the water. it really stays on your skin. also, it doesn't dry out my skin and i literally feel squeaky clean!
Mai Y.
I absolutely love this body wash! It moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling soft and hydrated. It is creamy, thick and is barely scented. It lathers really well and a little goes a long way, resulting in you to not have to buy as frequent.
Kristelle V.
Norwood, MA
Made my skin really super soft. Normally when I use bar soap, after I am done scrubbing myself I can already feel the tightness. With Dove, no tightness what so
ever. Its great.
Sarah B.
Puyallup, WA
The smell is amaaaazing! The container is a bit bulky, and can be difficult to squeeze product out of. Product seems a bit thicker than most body washes. But overall, it's great.
Christina U.
This is the only wash my whole family uses in the winter time. I buy it by the bunches. I love that the scent is clean but neither feminine or masculine so I don't have to buy a different smell for everyone. So gentle I even use it on the baby!
Justin F.
North Kingstown, RI
The only body wash I've found to work just as good as bar soap. I use this product every time I shower and it even packs a classic clean scent. I bought it at CVS and I will continue to buy it every time I run out of body wash. Great product.
Erin N.
So I got a sample of this with my dove body wash purchase and I personally love it! The smell is nice and clean along with the beads in the actual wash that give that extra moisturizing touch. I wold def buy it next time I'm due for body wash!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.