BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

ShaeAnna C.
Miami
Staple product! I use this every day. Was completely blown away. Cheap price and works amazing. So gentle on my skin and leaves it soft. Has the best fresh scent and I will not let myself run out!!! Very happy
Kiana B.
battle creek
I really like this product.........except I would not use it since t has a really hard smell of you have any types of rashes...........But I besides that I really enjoy this...and I would totally buy it again
Jéssica d.
Rockville, MD
I love this body wash!It is so soft and after use my skin becomes really soft too and the smell is so good!I love this product and recommend it for people that like a good shower!!
María M.
This is the best body wash, leaving the skin soft and healthy. This body wash meets its promise as a moisturizing cleanser. It has the smell of the typical Dove that I truly love.
Jessica V.
I love all of the dove body washes! They are just moisturizing and they smell so amazing. They leave my skin feeling great unlike regular bar soap. I love this stuff it makes me feel so relaxed while I'm in the shower and after I can still smell the scent on my skin!
Laura L.
Philadelphia, PA
Es excelente producto. Deja tu piel super suave y es perfecto para las pieles con resequedad. Lo recomiendo totalmente. La calidad es igualmente muy buena. Tiene un olor delicioso.
C'enna Q.
Arcadia, CA
I used to use a Dove body wash similiar to this awhile back that I just thought could not get any better but then they discontinued it! I thought I couldn't get a soap that made my skin feel as good as my old one did but I needed soap so I tried another this one && it works so much better! I have never felt my skin so hydrated and moisturized. Hours later, I can still feel the refreshing hydration this soaps give my skin. It is hard to explain but I can really feel this body wash nourishing my skin, not only in the shower, but as the day goes on yet, but most importantly, it does not leave a greasy residue on my skin.
Priscilla P.
Love love love dove products! Makes my skin absolutely irresistibly soft. Pro - soft, moisturized skin! Con - it can get pricey when buying in stores. Other than that I use this product everyday and love it!
Marilou A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used Dove products for years and have always loved them. This body wash is smooth and creamy and has a nice scent. It lathers nicely and keeps my skin feeling moisturized and healthy. I noticed a visible difference after using this product for a few times and continue to use it because it works. I have sensitive skin and there was no harmful effect on me. LOVE! Recommend!
Laura A.
PARKER, CO
This body wash is great for an inexpensive product. It's thick and lathers up so nicely. It feels smooth and smells good. The scent sticks with you throughout the day.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.