BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Linda G.
Madison, WI
This is my go-to body wash and I have been using it for years. It is moisturizing, my skin feels super soft afterwards and I do not find it harsh on my sensitive skin. It's also very conveniently sold stores near me and the prize won't break the bank either!
Adrian A.
Portsmouth, VA
I use both Dove brand body wash and bar soaps and I love them. They all have really light scents and the texture is great, they lather but they aren't super bubbly. My skin feels so soft after using it that it feels like I just put lotion on after I shower.
I received this as a gift from a family member last Christmas and I love it. It's silky and cleans my body. It doesn't leave me with a sticky or uncomfortable residue and nourishes my skin, with a light pleasant 'clean' scent. I would recommend this product.
Aubrey M.
Baltimore, MD
This is my go to body wash, especially during the winter months when I'm more prone to patches of dry skin. It leaves you feeling clean AND moisturized. I can even sometimes skip lotion! The scent is also soft and lovely. My shower will never be without it!
Serena C.
This body wash is awesome. It smells clean and feels so soft on my skin. It rinses off great, with no sticky residue. Afterwords my skin feels very clean and moisturized. I would definitely recommend this product to someone, especially if they have dry skin.
Mayra E.
Othello, WA
I LOVE this bodywash! I have been using it for almost a year straight. And refuse to use anything else. It's helped my skin so much especially during the cold months.
Nicole G.
Love dove body care but will never purchase this body wash again. The "extra moisture" I swear is just oil infused to the bodywash. It leaves my skin feeling very heavy.
Sara T.
My mother uses this all the time, so when I run out I grab it. It isn't my favorite, however it does the job. I never complain about using it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
Great moisturizing body wash, that leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling amazing. I have extremely sensitive skin, and I can't use soap that has too much of a perfumed smell, or I get very dry and itchy. This soap leaves my skin very smooth and silky.
Heaven B.
New Wilmington , PA
Left my skin feeling great! Nice and smooth with no residue. Gentle for my sensitive skin with a nice mild smell, not too overpowering. Bought mine at Walmart. Would definitely buy again!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.