BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Hallie P.
Perfect for everyday use especially after a hot day or sweaty work out. This body wash is also very moisturizing so it doesn’t strip my skin of it’s natural oils! Also does the job of a body wash by getting the dirt and grime off!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I am currently trying out a mini of this body wash and I’m extremely satisfied with the results! The product leaves your skin feeling so soft, clean and hydrated (: I love using it in areas that I believe need a bit more cleaning haha like my armpits, feet and etc.
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
I love this body wash. It smells great. It has a thick creamy lather that leaves skin soft after just the first use. I Didn't even need to use lotion after using this product. It's about five dollars and available at most retailers.
Nichole B.
Arlington , WA
I am a big fan of this dove moisturizing body wash. A lot of body washes leave my skin feeling so dry and then itchy. I switched over to this dove moisturizing body wash and I couldn’t believe the difference it made In My skin.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
This is really moisturizing! The smell is good, nothing to crazy or strong just a light smell. Once you get out of the shower your skin really does feel moisturized, not really dry and tight like some other body washes make your skin feel.
I would recommend this one!
Allie H.
This product is a great body cleanser. The product is gentle on your skin and doesn’t feel harsh on the skin. The product is very refreshing after a long day and leaves you feeling cleaning for hours! Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
This is absolutely the best body wash you can buy. It is great for sensitive skin, it smells great, and it leaves the skin feeling so soft even before adding lotion. I also love how cheap it is, so I can buy it even on a budget.
Jennifer S.
Dove body wash is by far one of my favorite soaps!! It smells SO good and always leaves my skin so extremely smooth and smelling so good! It is a little more expensive than other soaps but it is definitely worth the extra money!!
Lily C.
El Monte
This is amazing i have always used dove bars, never thought in buying body wash since i felt it would finish sooner but let me tell you a little goes a long way and omg i actually believe my skin is being washed with motion😍
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
I’ve used this before and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and wonderful. I usually buy bath & body works shower gels but when I run out I will deff be back to this baby again. Great for winter time or anyone with dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.