BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Allie H.
This product is a great body cleanser. The product is gentle on your skin and doesn’t feel harsh on the skin. The product is very refreshing after a long day and leaves you feeling cleaning for hours! Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is really moisturizing! The smell is good, nothing to crazy or strong just a light smell. Once you get out of the shower your skin really does feel moisturized, not really dry and tight like some other body washes make your skin feel.
I would recommend this one!
Jemma S.
Orange Grove, TX
This product is great. I use it in the shower every night and love crawling in bed smelling fresh and feeling so clean. It never leaves my skin feeling dry even though I have mild psoriasis and I would definitely recommend it
Jennifer S.
Dove body wash is by far one of my favorite soaps!! It smells SO good and always leaves my skin so extremely smooth and smelling so good! It is a little more expensive than other soaps but it is definitely worth the extra money!!
Lily C.
El Monte
This is amazing i have always used dove bars, never thought in buying body wash since i felt it would finish sooner but let me tell you a little goes a long way and omg i actually believe my skin is being washed with motion😍
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is absolutely the best body wash you can buy. It is great for sensitive skin, it smells great, and it leaves the skin feeling so soft even before adding lotion. I also love how cheap it is, so I can buy it even on a budget.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
I’ve used this before and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and wonderful. I usually buy bath & body works shower gels but when I run out I will deff be back to this baby again. Great for winter time or anyone with dry skin.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by dove body products. They make the best soap bars and now the amazing product is available via body wash too. It is creamy, rich and feels so hydrating. This is my second bottle and you bet I'll be repurchasing it.
Katherine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dove and the way it leaves me feeling silky smoothe and clean. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something new to try. Great for sensitive skin. Affordable for anyone who is short on money. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kandyce B.
Anacortes, WA
This product is absolutely amazing! I have very sensitive skin and Dove seems to always do the trick. Truly moisturizes your skin and leave you feeling squeaky clean! I would most certainly recommend it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.