BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
There's something very luxurious about this body wash and I have to say it's fast become my favorite. It lathers up really well, so when I use the same amount as I usually do on my body puff, it has tons of bubbles! By far my favorite thing about this body wash is the smell. When lathering and washing yourself it smells so amazing I find myself taking big deep breaths. However, the smell doesn't stick around forever, but changes to the classic, slightly creamy, soapy Dove smell, which might seem like a negative...but for me it's a positive! I like to smell clean and fresh after washing, rather than perfumed and this body wash does just that.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like Dove products because they are gentle, effective, and very affordable. This one is no different, and this particular body wash is a staple in my household. It's available in a lot of discount places as well. Very moisturizing and would recommend even if you have dry skin.
Zetoria W.
Bogue Chitto, Mississippi
I love dove body wash. This deep moisture is now my new favorite. I always stock up on Dove by buying three or four bottles whenever they are on sale at Walgreens and The last time I got these. It makes my skin feel so good and moisturized and on top of that it is good on my sensitive skin. I can only use certain soaps and I am glad to say that Dove is a very good brand for me. It doesnt have a strong smell which is great. Whether you have sensitive skin or not I recommend this you will not buy any other brand I promise.
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash should be a shower must have. The body wash is so rich and creamy on your skin. Gentle on sensitive skin and will leave you super moisturized. It also smells so good. Can go on with loofa, washcloth or if your in a rush just simply your hands. It is a little bit more pricey than other body washes you can find but for the amount of product you get and the quality of product you get you really cannot beat it. Love this product.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The reason i give this soap a five star rating is because i feel that it realy make's your skin really soft and nourished,the smell is great and it's really soft to the touch, and i feel by the first wash you will definenetly see results and it's very cheap and i've basically been using dove all my life and ever since i got dove i love it ever since so i really hope you buy it and you definitely will not regret it.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I LOVE this body wash!!! The large size is very economical and the pump makes it so easy to use! It is thick and ultra-hydrating, and leaves our skin more moisturized than any other body wash we've tried yet. It also has a very neutral, clean scent - perfect for men & women to share. Excellent product!! Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Nicole C.
Dallas, TX
I love Dove and they make a ton of yummy scents. i have dry skin and a skin condition and this is the only thing that helps, it does get pricey for a college student around 8$ but its a huge container so it lasts me a bit! It doesnt leave a weird residue, and I like that this is unscented. I buy it again and again. Cons: tests on animals and they always discontinue my fave scents which I why i just switched to unscented.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
This is my holy grail body wash. There is no need to spend a lot of money on expensive body washes. This is a great body wash for sensitive skin. It has a nice fresh scent that isn't overpowering at all (I have a sensitive nose), and I would really recommend this even over some of the other scented dove body washes. I get it in the big pump bottle, which is super easy to use in the shower without having to open a cap and squeeze some out. I would recommend ether buying the pump bottle or pouring the body wash into a spare pump bottle (do the same for shampoos and conditioners!)
Tiffany C.
Omaha, NE
I tried this product for the first time about a week ago and absolutely love it! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth in the shower. When you get out of the shower your skin feels soft and moisturized. The smell last all day long and leaves your skin feeling soft. Won't leave your skin sticky or oily. Won't leave your skin feeling dry and itchy!! I recommend this product to anyone!
Desi C.
I rarely give products five stars, but if I could I have give this a 4.5 because I love this product. I just recently purchased it and I think my skin is seeing some kind of improvement. The whole "skin softer after one use" I think is a little bit of a stretch, but I have been getting compliments on how soft my skin is! I just want to say dove is an amazing brand and I think it should continue with innovating products that are tailored to making the customer feel AMAZING! I sometimes don't like them price when I'm broke, but hey you have to pay for quality!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.