BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Brandy T.
Hinesville, GA
I am in love with this soap and yes I know that sounds silly but I have extremely sensitive skin and am not able to use very many soaps at all. This is not only able to be used for sensitive skin but it's so smooth, gentle and smells awesome on my skin. I use this product daily and recommend it for everybody plus it's also affordable since someone like me who's on a fixed income can afford to use it as much as I do. Great product I'd give it a 10!!!
Cassandra C.
Ashland, KY
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash has became my new favorite body wash. This moisturizing formula leaves my skin slick as a baby. I also love the scent it's very pleasant not fruity but very clean scent. I purchased this at cvs for around $6. I also like that it only takes a small amount so the bottle lasts for a long time. It suds very well.
Desiree M.
I love this body wash it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean and soft I highly recommend this product to anybody who wants a body wash that's light on scent but still leaves you smelling fresh
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
I love this gentle and moisturizing body wash. It's great for my dry and sensitive skin. Plus, I just love dove and all of their products. I find they don't use all the harsh chemicals and fragrances that other brands tend to use in their products. This is the only body wash I will use. In fact I love it so much that I just bought a bulk package off of Amazon. Do yourself a favor and try this out. Your skin will thank you.
yulitza a.
Bristol, CT
By far my favorite thing about this body wash is the smell.I would definitely recommend this - the bottle will last me for quite awhile!.This product is gentle and provides a layer a moisture left on your skin after rinsing, similar to if you applied lotion on your skin after a shower or bath..love it...
Amber R.
This is the best body wash to use in the winter. If you are like me and your skin tends to get really dry in the winter and especially your legs, this is for you. It is so cheap and smells good, but works amazingly. The bottle lasts longer than any other types of body wash I used before and you only have to use a little of it for your whole bottle. It also lathers great and makes your skin feel smooth and soft afterwards.
Isabella G.
Como ya he dicho en muchas de mis recomendaciones, soy alérgica a muchos productos y desde que probé dove no lo cambio por nada, es accesible y huele muy bien deja la piel muy suave de verdad que lo recomiendo

As I said in many of my recommendations, I am allergic to many products and since I tried dove I did not change it for anything, it is accessible and it smells very good It leaves the skin really soft I recommend it
Niki S.
So i just had surgery. Dr says you can only use body wash if it doesn't contain alcohol. I get this faithfully. Not only does it NOT contain alcohol but its so moisturizing. It last you forever. Like a littlw goes a very long way w/this body wash. Its thick smells wonderful. You can just wash up&go w/out lotion. Thats how moisturizing this stuff is. One of the best body washes out there. Definitely worth the price.
Carla J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is by far my favorite body wash. I use it on my four-year-old son as well. It moisturizes my skin and I feel clean and feel like it's a very good price. The product also last a long time and I little goes a long way. This is a repurchase for me and I probably will not never go to another brand.
Geraldine R.
Kissimmee
THIS IS MY FAVORITEEEEE SOAP IN LIFEEEEE!! the scent is light and perfect not too strong and it makes your skin baby soft like no other soap can do it already gone through about 4-5 bottles lol it’s awesome and affordable. Can find in dollar general Walmart every where!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.