BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Arycelle A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using dove body wash for years. I have sensitive skin and dive isn't harsh on my skin. It cleans and moisturizers and does what you want in a body wash. I buy mine at Walmart and I haven't bought another brand for years. It last a long time and suds up nicely.
Sai B.
I do not like this product at all. It doesn't apply easily and you really need to scrub to just wash it off. It is a very thick consistency and feels more like a cream than a body wash. I used it once and immediately didn't feel like using it again. I would not recommend
Melissa L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this on a whim at the store to try a new body wash. This body wash helps keep my very dry skin smooth and healthy. I use Dove everyday and it has made a huge difference in the skin. It's not badly priced for a big bottle at Stop and Shop. I definitely recommend.
Matthew W.
Montreal, NJ
Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash has a wonderfully smooth texture. I use the wash every day and it always leaves me feeling clean. I like that I can buy it at my local supermarket. The soap itself is very gentle; I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new body wash.
Terri T.
Kent, WA
This is the best body wash. The PH is so gentle to my skin! I use it daily whenever I stock up on it. I would recommend it to all my friends. Pros - it does not leave a greasy film. It is gentle to my skin. I feel silky smooth after I use it. I feel clean and fresh too!
Cori J.
Eden Prairie, MN
I purchased this product at Target. I enjoyed this body wash. With daily use, it left my skin feeling soft and clean. I did not really enjoy the scent that much. It smells a little too soapy for me. I prefer lighter scents. But I would definitely recommend this product!
Crystal N.
San Gabriel, CA
The only body wash I trust and use on a daily basis. The price is just right and it removes impurities while keeping the skin nourished. Wished they had their original size with a pump bottle though. Overall, I'll be repurchasing as long as the formula does not change.
Linda C.
Waldo, OH
I love the Dove family of moisturizing products. The Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is thick and rich. It has a nice smell to it. Not obnoxious like many out there. This makes my skin feel soft and silky. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.
Sarah L.
The best body wash! I have been using this for years! It's one of the few products that has never irritated my sensitive skin. To me, the scent isn't overpowering. This is a moisturizing body wash, and it works as advertised. I highly recommend it if you have dry skin.
Jessica K.
Belle Glade, FL
Love this body wash! It leaves me with a nice clean skin. Didn't cost much most like other body wash. It's come in different scents.if you like different other then a clean smell. Definitely left me with a nice soft skin. I buy it every time I'm low but different scent
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.